What's new

Saudis give nod to Israeli raid on Iran

My dear brother and sister first of all Iran will never attach on holy cities of Saudi Arabia. Saudi’s are bunch of pussy, excuse my language. This is really shameful that they said they will ignore them if the fly over Saudi Arabia to attach Iran. Are they also going to do if Israel come for Makkah and Madina? I think Saudi’s just better shut their mouth and drink their Ghawa (Coffee) while sitting on their fat butt. They are good for nothing. Why they need to open their mouth and say something like this. Shameful.

Israel will faint the minute even if in its wildest dreams it dares to even go near Makah or Medina or any holy place ! they know very well that there is army of a billion men and women .... most of us will gladly become human bombs but dont worry v wont need that many not many but a 100000 - 200000 suicide bombers will be enuf to do the world a favour.

ALl in All in just proves that Muslims are in such a dire pathetic state. Muslim are being attcked by Non-muslims from the outside, holocaust, massacre, genocide and labeling by Politicians and media as terrorist. Then being eaten inside by so called Muslim who betray other Muslilm to gain worldly affairs
For a Non-Muslim to go against a Muslim in any other form is in the norm because they reject the teachings of Islam like the Quran has stated there is no mincing in words in that, and will be judge by Allah accordingly.
But to see a fellow Muslim raping another Muslim for worldly gain is something
beyond my comprehension and I cry as I type this.

May we all fear Allahs Warth ![

why someone have been refusing this?
Israil airfights attacked "the nuclear Tammouz" in iraq bu using the saudi air space.
and in 1991 ksa have invnted 500 000 soldiers to the arab lands to attack iraq and these forces have attacked iraq in 2003 from ksa and kuwait and emirates and other.
and the same forces have attacked afganestan by the f15 and b52 from a military base in north of saudi american arabia!

My dear brother and sister first of all Iran will never attach on holy cities of Saudi Arabia. Saudi’s are bunch of pussy, excuse my language. This is really shameful that they said they will ignore them if the fly over Saudi Arabia to attach Iran. Are they also going to do if Israel come for Makkah and Madina? I think Saudi’s just better shut their mouth and drink their Ghawa (Coffee) while sitting on their fat butt. They are good for nothing. Why they need to open their mouth and say something like this. Shameful.
i dont agree with your comments.
Saudis are like any other nation. With improved training and equipment things are changing.
And they r clever and now buying from UK, China etc and not dependent on USA only.

The precedent is already set:

Saudi allowed the IDAF to cross its territory to attack Osirak in 1981;

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Factfile: How Osirak was bombed

And lets not forget, it was Saudi money which built Osirak.

The Arabs would be more than happy to see the Iranian programme dissapear - no matter who bombs it. Better Israel than the RSAF in Riyadh's opinion.

It's no coincidence either that Egypt has suddenly allowed the Israeli Navy to pass through the Suez Canal into the Red Sea. From which their Saar 5s and Dolphin Class can strike with cruise missiles.

I don't excuse your language - you're of the typical foolish opinion and could not be more wrong.

The precedent is already set:

Saudi allowed the IDAF to cross its territory to attack Osirak in 1981;

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Factfile: How Osirak was bombed

And lets not forget, it was Saudi money which built Osirak.

The Arabs would be more than happy to see the Iranian programme dissapear - no matter who bombs it. Better Israel than the RSAF in Riyadh's opinion.

It's no coincidence either that Egypt has suddenly allowed the Israeli Navy to pass through the Suez Canal into the Red Sea. From which their Saar 5s and Dolphin Class can strike with cruise missiles.
The 10 planes fly about 1,000km (600 miles) through Jordanian and Saudi airspace unchallenged, hugging the desert at a height of 120m (394ft).

They managed to cross the Jordanian and KSE's airspace unchallenged because they were not detected.

Now whether Jordan and KSE somhow detected yet turned a blind eye to the invaders, I can not say for sure. But knowing the Arabs personally, it is possible.

Last edited:
The 10 planes fly about 1,000km (600 miles) through Jordanian and Saudi airspace unchallenged, hugging the desert at a height of 120m (394ft).

They managed to cross the Jordanian and KSE's airspace unchallenged because they were not detected.

Now whether Jordan and KSE somhow detected yet turned a blind eye to the invaders, I can not say for sure. But knowing the Arabs personally, it is possible.

The politics of 1981 and the politics of 2009 are not the same.
So what was allowed or happened in 1981 can not be assured will occur in 2009/10.

So what was allowed or happened in 1981 can not be assured will occur in 2009/10.

And how are you so certain about it, why cant the history repeat it self specially when this time again though no officially, the interests of both Israel and SA are the same i.e get rid of Iranian nuclear facilities. Saudis are equally paranoid about Iranian nuclear program as much as Israelis are.

the interests of both Israel and SA are the same i.e get rid of Iranian nuclear facilities.

I think Israel will not attack Iranian nuclear facilities. If it wanted to attack Iran, Israel would have not made so much of noise.

I think Israel will not attack Iranian nuclear facilities. If it wanted to attack Iran, Israel would have not made so much of noise.

That is not what we are discussing here whether israel will attack or not. What matters is the role of saudi arabia and yes they are equally paranoid about Iranian nuclear program.

Saudis May Let Israeli Jets Fly Over For Iran Raids
AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE
Published: 12 Jun 2010 11:57

LONDON - Saudi Arabia has conducted tests to stand down its air defenses to allow Israeli warplanes to use its airspace in any bombing raid on Iran's nuclear facilities, The Times of London reported June 12.

"The Saudis have given their permission for the Israelis to pass over and they will look the other way," a U.S. defense source in the region told the paper.

"They have already done tests to make sure their own jets aren't scrambled and no one gets shot down. This has all been done with the agreement of the [U.S.] State Department."

Riyadh denied the report, calling it "false" and "slanderous," the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported.

"Saudi Arabia has followed the false and slanderous allegations reported by some British media that it would let Israel attack Iran via its airspace," SPA quoted a foreign ministry official as saying.

The kingdom "rejects violating its sovereignty or the use of its airspace or territories by anyone to attack any country," the unidentified official said, noting that Saudi Arabia does not have diplomatic ties with Israel.

Israel, which regards Iran as its principal threat, has refused to rule out using military action to prevent Tehran developing nuclear weapons. Iran says its nuclear program is aimed solely at power generation.

The Times said Riyadh, which views Iran as a regional threat, had agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance in the event of any bombing raid on Iran.

It said that a source in Saudi Arabia said the arrangement was common knowledge within defense circles in the kingdom.

"We all know this. We will let them [the Israelis] through and see nothing," the source told The Times.

Saudis May Let Israeli Jets Fly Over For Iran Raids - Defense News

Saudi Arabia will always stay America's ally and I think its a good thing. Iran is under a shia extremist leadership, they dont like Sunnis. The worst thing would be if Mecca would be under the control of the shia iranians, and iranians are still very pro-india. Pakistan should be careful of present-day Iran. I know Iran of the 1940s-1970s was Pakistan's best friend, but today's Iran is not Pakistan's friend.

Back
Top Bottom