What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

DDbzVkOXkAAZGnL.jpg:large

Qatari Defense Minister:
What Qatar is exposed to, is a declaration of war without blood!

United Nations Office for Human Rights:
Reports in the Qatari media contradict what the Commissioner said

URGENT: United Nations: Qatar falsified statements by United Nations officials

Last edited:
Qatar continues stubbornness .. Foreign Minister Tamim rejects the Arab conditions: ready to confront

In an open intransigence of Qatar, in front of the demands of Arab countries, Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman al-Thani said that the list of demands submitted to Qatar was put down to be rejected.

"International law and our international allies will not accept any escalation," he told a news conference in Rome on Saturday. "We have no fears and are ready to face any repercussions after the deadline of the four countries."

http://www.youm7.com/3306474

Qatar continues stubbornness .. Foreign Minister Tamim rejects the Arab conditions: ready to confront

In an open intransigence of Qatar, in front of the demands of Arab countries, Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman al-Thani said that the list of demands submitted to Qatar was put down to be rejected.

"International law and our international allies will not accept any escalation," he told a news conference in Rome on Saturday. "We have no fears and are ready to face any repercussions after the deadline of the four countries."

http://www.youm7.com/3306474

"If you want something from someone, do not take it by force... ask him for something he could not fulfill"...

stubbornness, intransigence, challenging.. all depict the same thing.. refusal to accept the demands.. and that was intended by the countries who wrote the demands..I don't see what they have to loose.. while it is clear that Qatar will suffer from some economic shortfalls..

CNN Money : British banks have stopped selling Qatari cash

BBC : A number of UK High Street banks have stopped trading in Qatari riyals

Reuters : Several UK banks stop selling Qatar riyals as diplomatic crisis mounts

Bloomberg : U.K. Banks Halt Consumer Qatari Riyal Trades

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The most stupid foreign minister in the world
Explicit recognition by the Foreign Minister of Qatar of financing Terrorism

"As for the subject of financing terrorism and the list of accusations .. This subject exists in all countries of the region and is not unique or applies only to the State of Qatar, on the contrary, it is at the bottom of the list for States involved in such a crime"

Last edited:
Egypt is beginning to act like a contract attack dog.
that is not true because Egypt for years suffered from qatari support to the brotherhood and other extremest groups not only in Egypt but libya and around the middle east as well and now is our chance

that is not true because Egypt for years suffered from qatari support to the brotherhood and other extremest groups not only in Egypt but libya and around the middle east as well and now is our chance
That is not why they are pushing Qatar to a corner, first of all, their problem with Qatar is it's support for Hamas.
KSA has been funding terrorism for decades. Why don't you say something about that?
Are you that angry of MB? How about traitors like Sadat? He wasted Egyptian blood shed in fighting Israelis.
My naive friend, the main issue for these losers is unveiling brotherhood with Israelis and Qatar is a big problem on it's way.

So what's next exactly? The deadline for the ultimatum is nearly over.

That is not why they are pushing Qatar to a corner, first of all, their problem with Qatar is it's support for Hamas.
KSA has been funding terrorism for decades. Why don't you say something about that?
Are you that angry of MB? How about traitors like Sadat? He wasted Egyptian blood shed in fighting Israelis.
My naive friend, the main issue for these losers is unveiling brotherhood with Israelis and Qatar is a big problem on it's way.
qatar supports el nusra and other extremests in syria and iraq do you like that too ?
sadat was not a traitor he did what he could and got our land back and got us peace which is not bad

qatar supports el nusra and other extremests in syria and iraq do you like that too ?
sadat was not a traitor he did what he could and got our land back and got us peace which is not bad
I know and you are right, Qatar had made mistake about Syria and Iraq. But if they give it up and stay away from KSA's terror leadership, peace process in both Syria and Iraq could get fastened. Iraqi PM said that we will not take sides in this. It has a big reason, Qatar wants to come back to us and we will not refute their friendly hands.
Sadat was a traitor just like our Shah, both were stooges of UK, Com'on buddy Peace with Israel?!!! Well that's a new thing and IMO it is a wet dream. They built Israel on Muslim blood with violence , and if you ask me, i will say a head for a head and a life for a life. Even if all of you Arabs give up, we will not let Israhelis go easily.
Anyway bud, i like Egypt don't get it offensive. But these hypocrite rulers who arranged that big alliance against Qatar within one night could do the same about Israel and liberate Palestine. Neither Qatar nor KSA are somebody, they are no body :) the alliance was USA's plan firstly to sell arms to both sides , remember F-15s deal with Qatar after tensions, and make money from this tension, and secondly to remove every single pro Palestinian governments in P-GCC region.
MB also had mistakes, but what if they want to compensate the past?
Look at my avatar, i will refute no one and people like me, will try to death to gather Muslims together once again.
Have a nice day.

Egyptians who are saying that Qatar is financing the Muslim brotherhood... should be reminded that the Muslim brotherhood CAME TO POWER by a democratic way and therefore elected BY EGYPTIANS themselfs... AND WAS otherthrown by a COUP who WAS UNDEMOCRATICAL... At least if you want your country to stay a democratic one, you could have waitied those few years and elected another one... But today, the DEMOCRATIC way of Egypt is back to the Mubarack point... All those Dead for Nothing... Well at least Mubarak didn't sell Egyptian territories at least...

As for the Financial support of the muslim brotherhood... ofc Qatar may have helped...but Please when you are speaking about something and mostly when it's your own history...try at least to research about it... and if you do you will see that the Muslim brotherhood ARE SELFSUFFICIENT in term of cash... thanks to their wide support INSIDE of EGYPT mostly...

Anyway Have Fun and remember that the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD WILL NEVER disappear bc it's part of EGYPT history AND Identity, way before the creation of Today Egypt. They will lose some support , but never disappear.

Last edited:
its not about what anybody likes. KSA isnt supporting any "terrorists" either? ISIS isnt a cousin/relative of AQ? Gimme a break. GCC is so paranoid these days they are willing to expose their hypocrisy to give off the image of having a coalition...that they will eventually use on fellow muslims. Actually i think Egypt can and will only use its military on terrorist groups, not on any other country, so unless KSA pays them more serious cash they prolly wont lift a finger against Qatar or any other ME country.

Back
Top Bottom