What's new

Saudia Asked retrun of $3 Billion from Pakistan

Imported Government should sell some nukes to KSA.

Zac
This is the opposite of what was reported a few days ago. Not sure which of the two is fake news.

I think it is more possible that Saudi will help the current administration in Pakistan by offering some leeway :unsure:
Easy to guess. See the source. Ary lol

I would like to agree with your first point but there would be a time when the Saudis would say that Pakistan is constantly in trouble and always looking for assistance whereas the same Pakistan refused to come to Saudi Aid against Yemen (Imran Khan was the main architect of that when he opposed PML's proposal in Parliament to send Pakistani forces to Saudi Arabia, he was supported by PPP too). I, however, see another opportunity; the US is giving a cold shoulder to the defenses of Saudi Arabia and I believe it is a void that can be filled by Pakistan to a large extent. We must grab this opportunity and station 100k - 200k Soldiers to Saudi Arabia for defense of Saudi Arabia and to serve at the pleasure of the Monarchy under a Pakistani General.....kinda like the deal the US had when they stationed thousands of troops in Saudi Arabia.

I also would like to agree with your next point, it is no secret that CPEC was almost at a standstill in the last 2 years of PTI Governance and was at its peak under PML. Chinese have had excellent relations with Shahbaz ever since they started investments in Punjab under CPEC.

Let's see what happens with concrete news is available. I am hopeful that Saudi Arabia will not only extend current facilities but also increase the magnitude, China will roll-over the credit which they pulled in the last week of PTI Government and IMF will extend the loan facility under better terms. All in all, Pakistan will Inshallah be better off.

And put all their families on Benazir Income Support Program???

Pakistan is a poor, third world country who can't even defeat ttp. HOW on earth are we supposed to defend a rich country like Saudi Arabia when we can't EVEN defend ourselves?????????............. :disagree:...........WHAT logic if any are using to support your claims????????.........:disagree:

I don't know much about media partisanship in Pakistan. Guess you are saying that Ary is pro PTI.
They are certified liars. They have lost many suits in UK courts and apologized for their fake news. Thats on record.

They are certified liars. They have lost many suits in UK courts and apologized for their fake news. Thats on record.
I just read a post in PDF that said many news agencies including Dawn as compromised and fake. The post got many likes. Ary was not on the list :laugh:

Last edited:

Did we get the much hyped $8b package or not?

I think GEO lied about that.

Their in lies your answer who sells lies in Pakistan.

Saudis invest far more money in India than in Pakistan. They refuse to support our stance on Kashmir. It doesn't make them our enemies, but they are certainly not our allies.

Imran Khan's stance is consistent and principled. He told America that we don't want to be part of any of their wars. He told the same thing to Saudi Arabia. That is the right stance. Our commitment to Mecca and Medina is ironclad but, beyond that, we are not a gun-for-hire by any country.
Yeah agreed, they invest far more money in India and have treated Modi with a lot more respect than they have treated Pakistani PM's in the past decade but all that is because of our refusal to respond to their request for Military assistance. Another reason for that is the fact that India is a much bigger purchaser of Saudi Oil than Pakistan. India's trade with UAE & SA is USD 43 Billion & 33 Billion respectively and they pay in Cash whereas we are generally looking either for financial assistance or favorable terms.

If we cannot offer them fair trade and need their financial assistance then we have to offer something in return and our biggest asset in this case is our man power which SA also requires desperately; if we can send Doctors, Engineers, Labourers etc., why not Military manpower? We have had military presence in Saudi Arabia for the past 6 decades so what is the harm in recruiting, training, arming and sending 200k - 300k strong Army to defend them and satisfy the insecurities of our Monarch friends? They can, in return, easily pay for the salaries and cost of maintaining the military presence in their land and can further assist in wiping out our debt, even if it is through free Oil against our services. Did they not come to our aid in '65 and '71?

Pakistan is a poor, third world country who can't even defeat ttp. HOW on earth are we supposed to defend a rich country like Saudi Arabia when we can't EVEN defend ourselves?????????............. :disagree:...........WHAT logic if any are using to support your claims????????.........:disagree:
We are unable to defeat TTP because of our financial constraints & because of our flawed policies otherwise we could have defeated them years ago. A financially stable Pakistan would be secure and safe. But the pre-requisite is financial stability.....which we need at any cost, for the sake of Pakistan.

Yeah agreed, they invest far more money in India and have treated Modi with a lot more respect than they have treated Pakistani PM's in the past decade but all that is because of our refusal to respond to their request for Military assistance. Another reason for that is the fact that India is a much bigger purchaser of Saudi Oil than Pakistan. India's trade with UAE & SA is USD 43 Billion & 33 Billion respectively and they pay in Cash whereas we are generally looking either for financial assistance or favorable terms.

If we cannot offer them fair trade and need their financial assistance then we have to offer something in return and our biggest asset in this case is our man power which SA also requires desperately; if we can send Doctors, Engineers, Labourers etc., why not Military manpower? We have had military presence in Saudi Arabia for the past 6 decades so what is the harm in recruiting, training, arming and sending 200k - 300k strong Army to defend them and satisfy the insecurities of our Monarch friends? They can, in return, easily pay for the salaries and cost of maintaining the military presence in their land and can further assist in wiping out our debt, even if it is through free Oil against our services. Did they not come to our aid in '65 and '71?

We are unable to defeat TTP because of our financial constraints & because of our flawed policies otherwise we could have defeated them years ago. A financially stable Pakistan would be secure and safe. But the pre-requisite is financial stability.....which we need at any cost, for the sake of Pakistan.
Is the middle eastern investment/loan/grant to Pakistan proportionally lower to that for India when you account for the economic size of two countries? I doubt that is the case.

It is not fair to say that middle eastern kingdoms have abandoned or even limited to keep a transactional relationship with Pakistan. It seems like some Pakistanis have loftier expectations because they compare Pakistan with the whole of India. In reality, whole of Pakistan would be in the middle of the pack (with respective to economy) when compared with individual Indian states in ROI potential.

Awaam needs Chatrool I hope they get
Well deserved..
My wish PMLN rules for next 8 years so it can finish what it started
Hopefully Noone will interrupt this time

Back
Top Bottom