What's new

Saudi uses all his life savings and borrows to save ill expat worker

I think he overstayed his visit. Who knows? We can just comment on the obvious.

Please tell me this, if he is such an honorable and pious and great man, why did he hire that person ILLEGALLY to begin with?

Its not exploitation,he allways has more then he would ever get in Bangladesh.
Nobody forced him to take the job,he was on pilgrimage so he should go back.
Maybe god showed him the way to this man who saved his life.
There are good people on this world.

I think he overstayed his visit. Who knows? We can just comment on the obvious.

Yes, that is what I am doing. It is obvious that he exploited an illegal worker by paying him less than legal workers, and broke the laws of his own land.

Yes, that is what I am doing. It is obvious that he exploited an illegal worker by paying him less than legal workers, and broke the laws of his own land.

its seems that relation was not master slave .. more of a close friend... or even lover may be... :D

what they do in private is nobody's business. Breaking the law is everybody's business.
still spending such huge money for somebody who is not related.. shows his good character.. notwithstanding the wrongdoing he did earlier..

Argus, hiring people legally is highly impossible in KSA. According to government rules, a Saudi can hire only one expat, and not all Saudis can hire expats. However, you can 'officially' undergo 'illegal' process and hire otherwise.

Now after new rules, all of them are being done to legal, and the processes of officially hiring illegals will be dropped.

This is good, you rarely find such good heart Arabs. In my opinion, Arabs are strictly divided into three; good, moderate, bad. The first and last, you will witness that they are to extremes, extremely good or extremely bad.

Argus, hiring people legally is highly impossible in KSA. According to government rules, a Saudi can hire only one expat, and not all Saudis can hire expats. However, you can 'officially' undergo 'illegal' process and hire otherwise.

Now after new rules, all of them are being done to legal, and the processes of officially hiring illegals will be dropped.

This is good, you rarely find such good heart Arabs. In my opinion, Arabs are strictly divided into three; good, moderate, bad. The first and last, you will witness that they are to extremes, extremely good or extremely bad.

Thank you for that explanation, which makes sense. However, it also means that what this guy has done is merely part of a broken system that needs improvement, and therefore I find nothing exemplary or commendable in this story. Sorry for being so blunt with the truth.

Please tell me this, if he is such an honorable and pious and great man, why did he hire that person ILLEGALLY to begin with?

hiring people illegal or legal is a norm thing in the muslim world, even in pakistan you have servants who are treated like crap, it is a unfortunate sad reality across our countries. if this story is true, this guy is defiantly caring and different from the rest of surrounding. At least we can say, there are still some humans out there in our part of the world

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom