What's new

Saudi refused written Guarantee !

JackTheRipper

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
saudi.PNG

Lol they want written assurance so they can give that to IMF for loan. And the other lenders first want IMF to give money before giving money.

I just love the humiliation the **** elite is getting on global level. I hope that they just keep getting Fd from everyone.

Lol they want written assurance so they can give that to IMF for loan. And the other lenders first want IMF to give money before giving money.

I just love the humiliation the **** elite is getting on global level. I hope that they just keep getting Fd from everyone.
No matter how much we hate them but there failure will be catastrophic for us

This Catch-22 may have something to do with seniority of loan. i.e., who gets paid and in what order in case of default. That is why there is Chapter 11 rules for businesses to reorganize when they have solvency issues. IMF is considering its loan to be debtor-in-possession loan and wants it to be so considered. If so, it may require Pakistan default first before getting IMF money.

Allah says humiliation will be heaped upon the oppressors in this world and the next.
Here you have mountains of humiliation poured upon these lot.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, "upper hand that gives is better than receiving."
There was one hadith I couldn't find, but I remember reading that said the receiving hand, if he doesn't change, Allah will never change his condition, and it will be humiliation wherever they go.

Ma sadka Pakistan, it couldn't have applied to anyone but you.

Allah says humiliation will be heaped upon the oppressors in this world and the next.
Here you have mountains of humiliation poured upon these lot.

Money has no religion. The basic principles are common to all, and everybody must obey them, eventually. RasulAllah bhi ghurbat sey panah mangtey thay.

Back
Top Bottom