What's new

Saudi red flag video

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
This is a video I found online on Saudi red flag exercise I however do not know if it is about the current one or the previous one. It is dubbed in Arabic I have been looking for the English version for days but I couldn't find it if you do please post it here. Enjoy:

It's the previous one. But still enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool video... I wish I could understand what they are saying.

Red Flag is like the greatest adventure/amusement park of all time for guys. It's deadly serious but also amazingly exciting and fun. No other exercise even comes close. A unit gets a real feeling for its ability to operate in combat.

The Saudis are probably one of the few nations not shocked by the Nevada desert climate. I remember watching Brits literally melt in the 40 C heat. :azn:

Very cool video... I wish I could understand what they are saying.

Red Flag is like the greatest adventure/amusement park of all time for guys. It's deadly serious but also amazingly exciting and fun. No other exercise even comes close. A unit gets a real feeling for its ability to operate in combat.

The Saudis are probably one of the few nations not shocked by the Nevada desert climate. I remember watching Brits literally melt in the 40 C heat. :azn:

They were pretty much talking about the excersize and testing new capabilities and somethings about pushing themselves beyond the limit.

Fantastic video...;)
37622_28633.jpg

ksa.jpg

Awsome video thx for sharing only if we could understand it in eng never the less loved it i wish there could be a video like this on PAF attending these types of excerises.

I think it is from 2010.
I was in dhahran then.
I maybe wrong though

Back
Top Bottom