HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Prince Bin Talal to build 150-room hotel on Tel Aviv's coastline

Ofer Petersburg
Published: 02.15.07, 08:46 / Israel Money

Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is in negotiations to build a hotel on Tel Aviv's coastline.

Two architects have already started working on the project. The one is Bin Talal's private architect, who had worked with him on oriental hotels across the world, Basel al-Beiti. The other is former Tel Aviv Chief City Engineer, Yisrael Gudovich.

The planned project is a joint venture with the Abulafya family, which owns a structure on a 1-acre plot on Herbert Samuel Street.

According to the blueprints submitted to the Tel Aviv Municipality, an eight-story, 150-room hotel is planned to be built on the site.

Bin Talal is the nephew of the late Saudi King Faisal, and is believed to be worth $26.4 billion.

The prince's empire includes holdings in banks, financing and investment firms, hi-tech and communications companies, leading hotels in the United States, Europe and the Arab world, and tourist sites.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3365430,00.html

(P.S. Sorry mod couldn t find, where to post, so post in this section)

If I'm not wrong, Bin Talal showed interest in building a hotel in Pakistan as well right? I'll try to find the link. It was in early 2006 I think, when he visited Pakistan.

Hmmm, Saudi's investing in Israel, Ummah with no leaders...

Adux is not question of ummah with no leader, problem is either ummah has no leader or too many leaders....lol...(presently)

Hmmm, Saudi's investing in Israel, Ummah with no leaders...

no silly Israelies are good. Iranians are bad.The new bad that is.:rofl:

Iam been saying it for a long long time that pakistan should Recognise israel.And stop following Arabs.but i guess its not that far.soon its comming.

no silly Israelies are good. Iranians are bad.The new bad that is.:rofl:

Iam been saying it for a long long time that pakistan should Recognise israel.And stop following Arabs.but i guess its not that far.soon its comming.

We are not following Arabs, we are supporting our Palestinian brothers; who got kicked out of Israel.

It is quite a sad development for the palestine cause. I do believe anyways the way HAMAS, FATA and Hezbullah are fighting aint the right way. Whatever the situation maybe. They have a legit cause but they are fighting it in a illegitmate way. back to topic

Arab leaders don't care about their own Palestinian brothers then why should we bother. Pathetic Arab leaders have nothing better to do then fight each other and cause more harm then good in ME. IF they have any brain, they would work with UN, NATO, EU to create separate Gaza Republic, an Independent state with full control of its boarder. Gazan should let EU control it for next 30years to bring stability in the region; EU & UN with Muslim countries in ME will help rebuild Gaza Republic.

As far as West bank, they should seriously negotiate with Israel to either release the land or take over west bank but allow stranded Palestinian to move back into westbank and other parts of Israel. Also Israel should give equal rights to Palestinians. Jew population are decreasing anyway, in next 50 years there will be more Arabs then Jews in Israel.

:D

But jokes aside, there must be some sort of reason why he's doing that, maybe to get some attention or something, out all the places, why isreal

the saudi really try to champion the muslim cauz but when push comes to shuv these guys never stand up for muslims its usually contries like
pakistan
bangledesh
who i believe r complexed cuaz they believe that cauz they r not arabs they have to more to show that they r part of this so-called ummah
i personally think that v should establish full diplomatic relations with ISRAEL
when was the last time any arab leader stood up for us in kashmir

i personally think that v should establish full diplomatic relations with ISRAEL
when was the last time any arab leader stood up for us in kashmir

Please go and learn how Israel came into existence first.

arab dictators has zero support of masses...

Back
Top Bottom