What's new

Saudi Prince spends $136,000 on a Bottle of Champange.

Lambda

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
A Saudi millionaire splurged $136,000
on a bottle of champagne at Dubai’s
glitzy Cavalli club over the weekend, a
UAE newspaper reported on Tuesday. “The Saudi Arabian and his friends
guzzled” a bottle of Louis Roederer
Cristal in the early hours of Saturday
morning, the 7DAYS newspaper said,
citing the club’s manager David
Lescarret, The vintage bottle was “one of just
three believed to be available
worldwide,” the paper added. Lescarret said the other two were for
sale at nightclubs in New York and
London. He described the unidentified Saudi
national as a “well educated
gentleman... who spoke several
languages and ordered the bottle in
French.” According to 7DAYS, the Cristal bottle
was from a “batch made in 1990 in
Champagne, France,” originally
intended for the Millennium
celebrations. Lescarret would not divulge the Saudi’s
total bill for the night, saying only that
it was “very high” and included a
“luxurious dinner.” The manager said the Cavalli club
bought the champagne at a Christie’s
auction house in London at a cost of
around $93,000. Saudi nationals often travel to
neighboring Dubai for entertainment
since alcohol is forbidden in the ultra-
conservative kingdom and unrelated
men and women are banned from
socializing in public.

Saudi man splurges $136,000 on vintage bubbly in Dubai

private citizen or prince ? if you make money , how you spend it is your business. he sat in a club which is more quiet surrounding than that ugly 1 billion house made in Bombay showing off his wealth.

Big Deal! he has money he spent it....capitalism 101. The reporter of the article is simply jealous.

First of all it has no mention anywhere they he was as you put it "A Prince"

Second of all... I see this got you so exited that you felt the need to put it in World Affairs.... Wonder what does that say about you.

how did you figure out that he is a prince > its says saudi man not a prince :no:

are thre non-muslims in saudi, who are rich enough to afford this much on a wine bottle

are thre non-muslims in saudi, who are rich enough to afford this much on a wine bottle

who knows but not all Saudi people are princes's and yet wealthy. Bin Laden name comes to mind.

why are you getting worried about Saudia,huh?what do u think of your india,huh?there are world's 41% poor people,don't u think that u should be worried about them?????

who knows but not all Saudi people are princes's and yet wealthy. Bin Laden name comes to mind.
bin laden's name........fine but which bin of laden,huh????i think after Pakophobia,Kashmirphobia,Saeed's phobia.ISI phobia another phobia is in india and its now bin ladin phobia.We can do something with above mentioned phobias but not any thing with bin laden phobia b/c he was or is whatever Saudi citizen although his nationality was cancelled but still his soil was Saudi so.its up to to Saudi brothers.And it would be very very.......... humble request to my Saudi brothers to cure his phobia b/c whatever you r neighbour of Pakistan and in Islam neighbours have lots of rights.:agree:

bin laden's name........fine but which bin of laden,huh????i think after Pakophobia,Kashmirphobia,Saeed's phobia.ISI phobia another phobia is in india and its now bin ladin phobia.We can do something with above mentioned phobias but not any thing with bin laden phobia b/c he was or is whatever Saudi citizen although his nationality was cancelled but still his soil was Saudi so.its up to to Saudi brothers.And it would be very very.......... humble request to my Saudi brothers to cure his phobia b/c whatever you r neighbour of Pakistan and in Islam neighbours have lots of rights.:agree:

did you read the post in context or did you just see the name Bin laden and freak out? premature you know what only puts stain on you ...Osama was the black sheep of the bin laden family. Bin laden family is very rich yet not royalty. Read the post in context.

why are you getting worried about Saudia,huh?what do u think of your india,huh?there are world's 41% poor people,don't u think that u should be worried about them?????
no i am not worried for saudia im worried for that person who bought alcohol assuming he is muslm. why are you so worked up if i say about that. i think india is a poor country in fact its the worst country in the world having all of the worlds poor. all the indian wealth was stolen by invaders from its west.

Back
Top Bottom