What's new

Saudi Prince in Night Club spend one million dollar

why do you guys worry about his personal life?

and he paid 1 million for just sitting down and listening to this female......he is nuts i agree............i would have spent it at a better club......

p.s he has a bad taste

and the king of Saudi Arabia is a corrupt drunkard. Everybody knows it no one wants to realize it.

I got 1500 Riyal as "tip" for helping a prince park his Lamborghini LP-540 at a Hotel in Riyadh where I was staying..
For a second I did not quite grasp what had happened..

****** rich animals these characters are.

I once helped a prince park his Lamborghini at the hotel where I was staying in riyadh..
guy gets out..and hands me a wad of cash..I felt embarrassed..feeling he took me for a valet... but when I realized I was holding 1500 riyal.. ..
I just stood there.. dumbstruck.

****** rich animals.. these sand blasted beduin princes are..

I wish the world stops depending on oil and develop alternatives faster. These assh0les have been taking it easy for far too long.

I once helped a prince park his Lamborghini at the hotel where I was staying in riyadh..
guy gets out..and hands me a wad of cash..I felt embarrassed..feeling he took me for a valet... but when I realized I was holding 1500 riyal.. ..
I just stood there.. dumbstruck.

****** rich animals.. these sand blasted beduin princes are..

In Saudi all hotel staff is Indian... he may have mistaken you for one.

When Motor companies Invent cars running on Water or solar..
These guys will beg like cr@p...

I hope you learned in your science class that Cars are not the only machines consuming Fossil Fuels like Oil and Gas.

There are air-planes, power plants, ships, trains and host of other uses for oil, not to mention in the manufacturing processes of plastics.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

I got 1500 Riyal as "tip" for helping a prince park his Lamborghini LP-540 at a Hotel in Riyadh where I was staying..
For a second I did not quite grasp what had happened..

****** rich animals these characters are.

Haha,

tight!

Back
Top Bottom