What's new

Saudi Prince Defects From Royal Family

I angered the Turks and an Irani with my jokes.

I think you guys lack humour, hence why you chant "death to..." whilst we chill out in Tel-Aviv looking at babes.

I angered the Turks and an Irani with my jokes.

I think you guys lack humour, hence why you chant "death to..." whilst we chill out in Tel-Aviv looking at babes.

Well, you are just angering me with your presense. You don't need a special effort.

It's because I'm Jewish.

I knew you were a racist.
stop trolling because we are not racist. We dont believe that we are more superior than anyone else unlike some people. We care about someones actions and their intentions not where they are from. Stop trying to cause problems between different groups of people. Your plans and intentions are obvious.

what he did since last 7 months of doctor adil fakih in his whole life:undecided: just bashing on tv

It's because I'm Jewish.

I knew you were a racist.

Not because you are Jewish.

Infact, i had sympathy towards Israel. I always thought that they are living on a small land surrounded by a hostile region......

That feeling ceased to end when you decided to kill 9 Turkish citizens on "Mavi Marmara"..... You cold-bloodily killed my brethren.

Now, i can't stand anything about Israel.

Not because you are Jewish.

Infact, i had sympathy towards Israel. I always thought that they are living on a small land surrounded by a hostile region......

That feeling ceased to end when you decided to kill 9 Turkish citizens on "Mavi Marmara"..... You cold-bloodily killed my brethren.

Now, i can't stand anything about Israel.

Ah yes, the "peaceful activists" who are even arrested by Turkish officials for being affiliated with Al Qaeda.

The terrorists attacked and stabbed our soldiers.

They got what they asked for.

How about we send a flotilla to the Kurds with men carrying clubs and knives?

We don't need your sympathy. You come to our patch with clubs and knives attacking our soldiers, you get sent home dead.

Ah yes, the "peaceful activists" who are even arrested by Turkish officials for being affiliated with Al Qaeda.

The terrorists attacked and stabbed our soldiers.

They got what they asked for.

How about we send a flotilla to the Kurds with men carrying clubs and knives?

We don't need your sympathy. You come to our patch with clubs and knives attacking our soldiers, you get sent home dead.

I'm not arguing you on the subject and I don't care a bit about your opinion.

I though turks were not mongols? Besides is mongol a bad word? We are only kind up to a certain point but you guys pushed it to far so you can expect more in the coming days about your great civilization.

@temujin

@Hazzy997 Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina" read it then you will understand.

@al-Hasani just keep replying to the thread so more people can see it in the latest replies. :lol:

Turks are not Mongols but many present day Turks owe their existence to them, certainly from the paternal side;)

Back
Top Bottom