What's new

Saudi plan for anti-Hezbollah force

Not a certified Idiot like you to creat a victory over the Pullback ( lets say humanitarian pullback). You don't have to please me but please yourself for the shame a Tiny Jew country created over the Muslims of earth

I don't know why you're telling me this??? when Muslims are known to be a trouble makers( No harm)
Like I said, Indian jews are looked down on by the white ashkNAZI Jews and are treated as second class citizens in Israel. The white Jews don't like the darkies, this is a fact. :mamba: Its another caste system :haha:

Right there comes the Shia speak. Please spare me your enlightenment, i dont care whether you're Shia or Sunni but my god you have the nerve to parrot Iranian lines.

No thanks.
You are a crazy conspirationnist

U-Mad-Bro.jpg

Like I said, Indian jews are looked down on by the white ashkNAZI Jews and are treated as second class citizens in Israel. The white Jews don't like the darkies, this is a fact. :mamba: Its another caste system :haha:

Hey Dumb .. that's what i'm asking why are you telling me this.

Hey Dumb .. that's what i'm asking why are you telling me this.
You are of Asian descent, what makes you think you have more rights to the land than Palestinians who are of middleast descent. Do Palestinians have a right to Indian land?

you didn't read my post carefully, Israel's goal was to push them off front which they did successfully... You care for your civilians then fire and store the rockets from unpopulated areas... During the war collateral damages happens..you worry about them then get them off the area of fight then face the anemy not to put the whole population in danger then finally cry about it...

What now.. you're a beautician for terrorists ... Do you also Choose their Costumes ?//

How on earth did they manage to push them off the front? All the villages previously controlled by Hezbollah are still under their control. The only thing the Israelis accomplished was to waste Hezbollah's stockpile of missiles. But even that will mean nothing now as they get more from Syria and Iran.

I care for all civilians. Whether Israeli or Arab. You on the other hand want to sweep the hundreds killed by Israel under the "collateral damage" carpet. If Hezbollah stores weapons in civilian areas then they are as far worse Israel, no more no less. Although Israel was bombing UN run schools etc, I guess the UN was hiding missiles to target Israel as well, right?

Mark Twain said this about people like you
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
BYE BYE

Mark twain was like you right... A Cry baby,,, Don't turn back.. kepp running

You are of Asian descent, what makes you think you have more rights to the land than Palestinians who are of middleast descent. Do Palestinians have a right to Indian land?

Did i ask u Palestinian land ??? You're weird....
it doesn't mean who questions. it's about the question you have to answer. You were blabbering about Dark skinned Jew what next.... are you White Muslim don't even think >>> If you're from Middle east then you're khaki colored guy

Your posts are weak and lack any content worth reading.

Good for you... So why reply Run fast as you can after all you're a follower of THE GREAT MARK TWAIN...

Dude..Now i've to Run out for Dinner... Byeeeee get you later if you're around

When Hezbollah behead to ashame Islam like zionist wahabit Al Qaeda?

Hezbollah have well cut beards, zionist Al Qaeda have savage beards and forbid everything so JEW USA can invade countries later

Hezbollah the little army has killed more JEWS in 1 month than Saddam all his life

Hezbollah has never slept with the israelo-american leaders contrary to Saddam or the wahabit cowards all their life

Who is appreciating al-qaeeda? come out of this imaginary world.
Hezb is product of Iran revolutionary regime... which is nothing but evil.

Who is appreciating al-qaeeda? come out of this imaginary world.
Hezb is product of Iran revolutionary regime... which is nothing but evil.
Thanks to say Hezbollah fight against zionist Sheitan Al Qaeda attacking everywhere except Israhell

AlvQaeda are described as democrats by JEW NATO against the big bad Assad dictator

Thanks to say Hezbollah fight against zionist Sheitan Al Qaeda attacking everywhere except Israhell

AlvQaeda are described as democrats by JEW NATO against the big bad Assad dictator

You can use the name AQ, where ever you deem fit, but civilians of Syria only blames Asad.

We know you call zionist Al Qaeda civilians, doctors and tourists
The point is that JEW NATO axis are with satanist beheaders

Hezbollah always behave civilized and honour humanity and Islam

We know that KSA hate Hezbollah because they are behind Al Qaeda

Back
Top Bottom