What's new

Saudi Kid beats up defence-less South Asian garbage collector

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, living in KSA can say that.

If a Saudi beats and fights you, you cannot do anything.
If you just block a punch, you land in Jail. If you fight back, you get deported.

If you commit a murder in self-defence, eg. a Saudi attacking you with knife or gun and you accidently hit him during self densive fight, you will be hung.
If a Saudi commits a robbery, he wont be asked or reported, unless you have 4 men to prove that who are Saudi.
If you commit a crime in Saudis home and you get beaten up or even murdered (it happens), they wont be facing jail unless 10 or more Saudis are against it.

I, living in KSA can say that.

If a Saudi beats and fights you, you cannot do anything.
If you just block a punch, you land in Jail. If you fight back, you get deported.

If you commit a murder in self-defence, eg. a Saudi attacking you with knife or gun and you accidently hit him during self densive fight, you will be hung.
If a Saudi commits a robbery, he wont be asked or reported, unless you have 4 men to prove that who are Saudi.
If you commit a crime in Saudis home and you get beaten up or even murdered (it happens), they wont be facing jail unless 10 or more Saudis are against it.

Thats disgusting we should all condemn the Saudi royal family for this animal behaviour under their watch

when the black gold runs out one day, the Saudis will be treated worst than this, these bastards will have to answer to Allah when the day of judgement comes, I think they have forgotten that money does not buy you a seat in heaven.

when the black gold runs out one day, the Saudis will be treated worst than this, these bastards will have to answer to Allah when the day of judgement comes, I think they have forgotten that money does not buy you a seat in heaven.

and your regular stupid anti pakistani comments will confirm your seat to suarg

and your regular stupid anti pakistani comments will confirm your seat to suarg

i speak the truth, if it hurts you it does not mean that im going hell. Learn to tolerate the truth. Im not anti-Pakistan but I am against what Pakistan does in a lot of places. Please dont troll and change the topic and learn how to debate without getting personal

i speak the truth, if it hurts you it does not mean that im going hell. Learn to tolerate the truth. Im not anti-Pakistan but I am against what Pakistan does in a lot of places. Please dont troll and change the topic and learn how to debate without getting personal

well, speaking truth has diff tone than speaking pure rants

teenagers can be cocky..saudi or else...

Saudis are scums. I remember reading articles on how they torture and kill maids from Indonesia and Sri Lanka.

Arabs are most merciless people. What do we call that camel race in which infants are used.

Every nation has their bigots..we were split into two by such treatment towards our own country men..its better to look into out own collar instead of being peeping tom

I am sure there are good saudie people and bad ones as with any nationality. However I must say that I have not really been convinced that the al saud Royal family is a good institution. I think the blame for a lot of ills lie at their feet.

I cannot any thing, website is blocked. After using proxxy , I found that "Video is Removed", any one have Link/copy?

:angry:

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhNw4bu90AY0WIyiTz[/video]

the garbage worker can't defend himself because he will get deported.
he is most likely a pakistani or bangli. its funny how we pakistani's treat the saudis with so much respect but they treat others like us like .

There are 95 % Garbage Collectors are from Bangladesh & 5% from Nepal or African Countries.
There are no one from Pakistan or India.

My dear pakistani brothers pakistanies r still treated better then most of the south asian countries and i tell u these ppl also trust the pakistanies more then others and also love us too.

Why shouldn't every one be treated in a manner similar to how their own citizens are treated? If what you say is true, you are just confirming that racism exists and you are condoning it because it isn't you who bears the full brunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom