What's new

Saudi Govt buried Mina stamped Pakistanis

sanddy

Reaction score
image.jpg

How come nobody in Pakistan is talking about their citizens ???

Most pakistanis consider it a great honour to die during hajj and to get buried in that soil - none of the pakistanis aound me would ever have wanted their dead bodies to be brought back to pak -- even a qatba isnt required .. they would love to have even unmarked graves in that sacred soil

Most pakistanis consider it a great honour to die during hajj and to get buried in that soil - none of my family members would ever have wanted their dead bodies to be brought back to pak -- even a qatba isnt required .. they would love to have even unknown graves in that sacred soil

But don't you think that it's better to take the permission from their families before burial in an unmarked grave and then their are also rumour that the actual figures of deaths is not being disclosed by Pakistani Government to save the face in terms of large no. of missing persons....

Is ansar burney out of job or something? Does he not know how many would be honoured to be buried in Saudi? as manticore said....

Is ansar burney out of job or something? Does he not know how many would be honoured to be buried in Saudi? as manticore said....
This family shouldn't have given their family name to the peninsula. Island of Prophet (SAW) was much better name, as it was called earlier.
Even the name Madina is today shortened it was actually Madina tun Nabi (City of Prophet).

I think it is completely improper to bury the bodies in saudia without proper permission of the relatives.
Saudi arab is not sacred land. It is only Makkah and Medina ,the hijaz part, that is holy.Otherwise the Prophet used some harsh words for Najd, the eastern parts of the Saudi arab, The so called muslim scholars from saudia have tried their best to tell the muslims that that najd which is mentioned in hadith is part of iraq and not saudi arab which is wrong perception on their part.
Even then getting burried in hijaz will not help anyone in getting him/her in getting through the tough exam of the next world. It will be through our good deeds that we do in our lives and by the grace of the Allah almighty that anyone will be able to make it through the exam.
May Allah bless all of those who died in Mina nd gave them eternal peace in paradise

This family shouldn't have given their family name to the peninsula. Island of Prophet (SAW) was much better name, as it was called earlier.
Even the name Madina is today shortened it was actually Madina tun Nabi (City of Prophet).
That is wrong and a discussion for a different thread....right now is thread is about the crocodile tears of creating a conflict!!

Most pakistanis consider it a great honour to die during hajj and to get buried in that soil - none of the pakistanis aound me would ever have wanted their dead bodies to be brought back to pak -- even a qatba isnt required .. they would love to have even unmarked graves in that sacred soil

Pakistanis are religious idiots and totally brainwashed into mental slavery. I have a friend whose several male members died in the stampede and he is seen thanking allah for the shahadat..

That is wrong and a discussion for a different thread....right now is thread is about the crocodile tears of creating a conflict!!
Effect of Name, that's one of the reasons for crocodile tears. Otherwise it's the same soil.

Pakistanis are religious idiots and totally brainwashed into mental slavery. I have a friend whose several male members died in the stampede and he is seen thanking allah for the shahadat..

are you a shahadat expert

Effect of Name, that's one of the reasons for crocodile tears. Otherwise it's the same soil.
The croc tears are coming from a burning Ansar Burney :rofl:

Not the families....Like many have said on this thread....MANY Pakistanis would be honoured and not question why their relatives were buried in Saudi :unsure:

I think it is completely improper to bury the bodies in saudia without proper permission of the relatives.
Saudi arab is not sacred land. It is only Makkah and Medina ,the hijaz part, that is holy.Otherwise the Prophet used some harsh words for Najd, the eastern parts of the Saudi arab, The so called muslim scholars from saudia have tried their best to tell the muslims that that najd which is mentioned in hadith is part of iraq and not saudi arab which is wrong perception on their part.
Even then getting burried in hijaz will not help anyone in getting him/her in getting through the tough exam of the next world. It will be through our good deeds that we do in our lives and by the grace of the Allah almighty that anyone will be able to make it through the exam.
May Allah bless all of those who died in Mina nd gave them eternal peace in paradise

Yes only the Hejaz is sacred to us Muslims. You are quite correct in that the establishment scholars have tried their UTMOST to convinve the Ummah that Najd is in Iraq and not what is eastern Saudi Arabia. Why? This is because the ruling family and elite of Saudi Arabia are from Najd and the Age/Horns of Satan will come from there.

The croc tears are coming from a burning Ansar Burney :rofl:

Not the families....Like many have said on this thread....MANY Pakistanis would be honoured and not question why their relatives were buried in Saudi :unsure:

Funny how you are trying to justify this. I don't think the discussion is whether it's good or bad to be buried there, but on why they were buried without consent of their families.

They also wanted to bury Iranian victims in mass graves without their families permission, but with firm stance of Iran, all of bodies are being delivered to Iran, except for those families that want their dead to be buried there. That's the whole point.

Personally, I think it doesn't matter even slightly where one is buried in terms of its value, be it in Mecca or on Mars, because it's the actions of that person that will come to his help in the other world after death, not the place he/she is buried in. So it is NOT an honor to be buried in Mecca or Medina or anywhere else. It doesn't make any difference to the deceased, it is only a matter of concern for the living relatives. That's my personal opinion though.

Last edited:
I don't think the discussion is whether it's good or bad to be buried there, but on why they were buried without consent of their families.
I know what the discussion is but this mr.Burney is questioning as though his family was buried....

The why doesnt make sense when the family members dont mind....Why beat a dead horse? (In case someone quotes it out of context as per habit of many on this forum- I mean why create an issue out of that which isnt an issue?

mass graves
You do know no matter how shitty some Arabs are, they never disrespect Haji...because of their superstitious believe (less to do with Islam and more to do with their culture) anyone who has been to Mekkah can testify this!

And Pakistanis dont think like you...

That's my personal opinion though.
Good to know and again, MAJORITY of Pakistanis dont think like you... :enjoy:

I know what the discussion is but this mr.Burney is questioning as though his family was buried....

The why doesnt make sense when the family members dont mind....Why beat a dead horse? (In case someone quotes it out of context as per habit of many on this forum- I mean why create an issue out of that which isnt an issue?

If their families are ok with it, then the problem solved. But if they are not ok with it, it's a problem.

You do know no matter how shitty some Arabs are, they never disrespect Haji...because of their superstitious believe (less to do with Islam and more to do with their culture) anyone who has been to Mekkah can testify this!

Let me disagree with you, but I don't want to open a discussion about that here.

And Pakistanis dont think like you...
Good to know and again, MAJORITY of Pakistanis dont think like you... :enjoy:

Didn't say or demand majority of Pakistanis agree with me. But looking at it religious-wise, what I say makes more sense. Please tell me where in Islam does it say that where one is buried makes any difference in judgement day for the dead?

Back
Top Bottom