What's new

Saudi FM says ties with Israel will benefit region

I think people are being unfair. He said improving relationships is conditional on progress on the peace process.

"Countries with principles would not hand out their values over some concerns unless first they don't have any principles or it was just for PR ..."

Very well said about Iran..

Go read the Iran-gate affair..
Iran Gate is a deal between Iran and USA . as I recall we do recognizing USA as a country and always did so

"Countries with principles would not hand out their values over some concerns unless first they don't have any principles or it was just for PR ..."

Very well said about Iran..

Go read the Iran-gate affair..
Well if you guys intended or wanna do something just do it don't bring up Iran as an excuse every time ..
that what I said .. otherwise I can not believe Bahrain would take one step without permission of Saudis so for me all these are just preparation and behind curtain relations have already established ...
On Iran-gate affair, we needed to fight back a maniac killing our people supported by you & Americans offered weapon in return of Iran helping them in Lebanon ... what is wrong with that?
The point is Iran has never stopped supporting Palestine even under toughest sanctions which is called principle ...

Peace will be the best thing to happen to the Middle East.. mostly if there is a Palestinian state deal..

Well if you guys intended or wanna do something just do it don't bring up Iran as an excuse every time ..
that what I said .. otherwise I can not believe Bahrain would take one step without permission of Saudis so for me all these are just preparation and behind curtain relations have already established ...
On Iran-gate affair, we needed to fight back a maniac killing our people supported by you & Americans offered weapon in return of Iran helping them in Lebanon ... what is wrong with that?
The point is Iran has never stopped supporting Palestine even under toughest sanctions which is called principle ...

Iran Contra affair is what came in public light, who knows what happened which the public is not aware of and will never know.

I think you should not complain about Saudis. You should drop the fake anti-Americanism, they've cleared the entire path for you.

Talking about Bahrain and stuff, you guys should take a seat already. Without America you'd be running human waves into artillery till this day.

Last edited:
when will the jews do their sacrifices on the temple mountain?

Hahaha. Saudis are lost tribe of Israel. Hahaha. I would love Israel to attack Saudis. I want these Saudis to run for their lives.

Iran Contra affair is what came in public light, who knows what happened which the public is not aware of and will never know.

I think you should not complain about Saudis. You should drop the fake anti-Americanism, they've cleared the entire path for you.

Talking about Bahrain and stuff, you guys should take a seat already. Without America you'd be running human waves into artillery till this day.
Well you guys had:
Scud missile, Tank, Choppers from the SU.
Mirage, Super etendard, Exocet and nuclear reactor from France,
Chemical Weapons from EU.
Sat images and intell from American ..
Petrol $ ,Mercenaries and sea ports of Arab dictators.
Constant political support of the UNSC ...
& you had upper hand due Iran being in political turmoil as it faced secession & terrorism ...
But again you failed ....
Without American we destroyed Iraqi navy in several days and your Air force for several times ...
You rebuilt them ...
I pity Kuwait whom supported you and got ruined ...

You know why?

If Pakistan/Iran can look the other way and sell out the Uighurs, so can Saudi Arabia when it comes to Palestine. Business will flourish, win win.

Well you guys had:
Scud missile, Tank, Choppers from the SU.
Mirage, Super etendard, Exocet and nuclear reactor from France,
Chemical Weapons from EU.
Sat images and intell from American ..
Petrol $ ,Mercenaries and sea ports of Arab dictators.
Constant political support of the UNSC ...
& you had upper hand due Iran being in political turmoil as it faced secession & terrorism ...
Without American we destroyed Iraqi navy in several days and your Air force for several times ...
You rebuilt them ...
I pity Kuwait whom supported you and got ruined ...

You know why?

Nah not true, IRGC performance was poor in the 80's.

Iran enjoyed a decade of American military prop-up throughout the entire 70's, Iraq had to catch up for this. This is one of the reasons that Iraq was losing the war in the first 2 years and offered a cease fire to Iran, which Khomeini rejected in 1982.

In the last years of the war, Iran kept sending human wave assaults into Iraq losing a lot of people, as Iraq took a defensive strategy using artillery including chemical weapons to deal with the human-wave attacks. Eventually after the 2nd battle of Al-faw in 1988, Iranian defenses crumbled and Iraq advanced into Iran. This is when Khomeini gave up and took the cease fire, had the war continued you would have lost lands at this point.

Poor you, Iran faced turmoil. Iraq had Shiite uprisings and Kurdish resistance in the north, the entire south of Iraq was hostile which was clearly shown in the 1991 southern uprising.

I have to vomit from what the Khameinis say here, first they fail against a smaller country, then the US removes their enemy and they turn Iraq into a shithole. And now you want to upkeep the image that you're some major power which the world fears, despite the US removing Soleimani once they felt like it.

I blame the majoos in the Arab world for being friendly to Iran.

For all those years when they called Israel as Arabs worst enemy, they been sleeping?

Back
Top Bottom