What's new

Saudi FM arriving to discuss Pakistan's involvement in 34-nation military alliance

After spreading fire everywhere he comes in to make sure we are on their side? These Saudis are beginning to see their decline due to international isolation and oil price problems which really is their 70% of economy.

One should ask them now, what would pilots get to bomb civilians in yemen? Downgraded to remote controlled toy cars? This family and its ruling on SA has been a curse for everyone.

do you want to get on the wrong side of the Saudi royals when oil prices rise ?

Nawaz would gladly clean the king's toilet if asked. But as far as Pakistan as a country and my thought process goes, there wouldn't be any physical support unless SA is under siege and its something they themselves cant handle. That point was presented to them when they came asking for military support for Yemen stupor.

Like it or not the Saudi royal family is in a fight with Iran. If the Iranians escalate the fight it might come down to it

do you want to get on the wrong side of the Saudi royals when oil prices rise ?

Like it or not the Saudi royal family is in a fight with Iran. If the Iranians escalate the fight it might come down to it

Price will effect everyone, even you. However, like I said, according to my ability to predict there is next to zero chance of SA actually being invaded by Iran. A lot more non-Muslim countries also have interest seeing SA live.

I have already told you that Pakistan said no to their request for military aid for Yemen. This visit is but a panic run due to the pressure and embarrassment they are feeling now for their blunders.

Just Asking.
Is this an Muslim Military alliance or a Shia/Sunni Military alliance?
Like NATO, any attack on one muslim country is an attack on Muslim hood?

Every country forms alliances nothing new here

But Saudi Arabia is creating a sunni Muslim alliance and this is not acceptable. Saudi role is that of creating division in Muslim world.

And the alliance was formed without informing the allies!

But Saudi Arabia is creating a sunni Muslim alliance and this is not acceptable. Saudi role is that of creating division in Muslim world.

Someone in talk show said, Suadi arabia is taken over by teenager and they are governing the policies . They already fired the old experienced prince. Imagine, they been calling alliances without telling any country..

I am Sunni and I frankly do not see any issue with Shia they have minor differences nothing more
there is no need to create Groupings against other peaceful nations

Division is already their now it's for you to decide weather to be with majority or minority. As for daesh it has to be defeated but Muslim forces have to take lead and put troops on ground and time to tell USA and Russia to go back from middle east and Afghanistan.

The purpose of this self-created alliance is to save the Kingdom, and not Islam.
Pakistan should refrain from participating in any such alliance.

The purpose of this self-created alliance is to save the Kingdom, and not Islam.
Pakistan should refrain from participating in any such alliance.
Any trouble inside KSA will only create havoc in Pakistan specially if that trouble is made by Iranian proxies so better we go and join the alliance and specially to defeat ISIS Muslim countries have to take lead. Troops on ground are needed as well as Muslim countries need to use their Air force to attack ISIS. USA and Russia have to be told to leave middle east and Afghanistan.

Any trouble inside KSA will only create havoc in Pakistan specially if that trouble is made by Iranian proxies so better we go and join the alliance and specially to defeat ISIS Muslim countries have to take lead. Troops on ground are needed as well as Muslim countries need to use their Air force to attack ISIS. USA and Russia have to be told to leave middle east and Afghanistan.
Give you little idea, US presidential blasted at Saudis and Emratis , they ask US to stop ISIS, Instead they help to fight ISIS, the all went to Yemen. US is fighting their war. So, US and allies extremely unhappy with GCC role in fighting against ISIS.

I disagree.
The havoc already in Pakistan is from the same source.
ISIS is backed by the same sources who create Havoc around the world, so such an alliance will make no difference.
USA & Russia will never leave the ME, so we should stop day dreaming about it. They have have planned this for decades.

Pakistan's role will come in the ME, but it's not now.

I disagree.
The havoc already in Pakistan is from the same source.
ISIS is backed by the same sources who create Havoc around the world, so such an alliance will make no difference.
USA & Russia will never leave the ME, so we should stop day dreaming about it. They have have planned this for decades.

Pakistan's role will come in the ME, but it's not now.
Our role is now other wise it would be too late and we would not be able to control chaos in middle east as well as within Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom