What's new

Saudi Cleric Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain, how do you know that the Saudis are not using their massive influence and stifling the sources?

@WebMaster, kindly keep this thread open for discussion. If we don't take pot-shots at these religious fundos, who will?

@WebMaster if there is no other credible source than this thread deserved to be closed

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like people trolling important threads. Ah. Ahem ahem. Do you want me to spin a new story with "Algerian" in it? I don't think so! :D

No don't do that ! :blink:

I had a dig at him, okay a couple of digs at him, & he hasn't talked to me ever since ! :cry:

Maybe more than a couple of digs ! :undecided:
@BLACKEAGLE : Sorry ! :cray: :kiss3: :cheers:

Both are at extremes in saudi and iran, you are mistaken I'm not a shia or sunni I'm a Muslim that is my identity better you people know it.

Why you than call others wahabis?

Ain, how do you know that the Saudis are not using their massive influence and stifling the sources?

@WebMaster, kindly keep this thread open for discussion. If we don't take pot-shots at these religious fundos, who will?

That would lead to sectarian war and might risk some new threads being open about Iran....

Here comes the result of what happened in 1971

Good joke.
i was referring to pakistani "punjabi" men raping bangladeshi "bengali" women upwards of age 14 years.
prove me otherwise.

And who make you think Saudi people want Khilafa? And who exactly are you to demand Saudis to denounce their kingship?
Do you really think Saudis would ever accept Pakistanis or others as nationals? That's not even an option, wake up people, and enough with dictating on others what to do or what's better for them, or dreaming about Khilafa. You are my brother, but stay where you are in your own country managing yourselves by yourselves. How can I convince you guys that Khilafa doesn't exist but in your heads? I think can't be more awkward for you when you people call for ousting kings when their people love them or at least accept them!

I mean, I have never heard other Muslims talking about your regime, simply because it's non of their business since it doesn't affect their countries.

Dude, I don't want the Caliphate either because my Caliph died in '48 & I would never accept another. Nor do I want one big Islamic Country from the shores of Tunisia to the jungles of Indonesia; a union of sorts modeled around the EU & the NATO - Yes ! We've got more inherent potential for such a union then the West ever did but it isn't gonna happen in my life time or that of my immediate descendants so I'm not loosing much sleep over it !

In the meantime - Keep your Royalty & their decadence & extravagance but for godsake stop funding religious seminaries all over the world including Pakistan ! Our Government is a prostitute to the highest bidder & it will look the other way for any crazy arsed trinket but do your part too - Clamp down on the funding that these bearded bufooons get in my country from KSA & stop fighting this ideological war with Iran in my backyard !

I'd appeal the same to Iran - Take your sh*t & spar with each other in your own lands !

And who make you think Saudi people want Khilafa? And who exactly are you to demand Saudis to denounce their kingship?
Do you really think Saudis would ever accept Pakistanis or others as nationals? That's not even an option, wake up people, and enough with dictating on others what to do or what's better for them, or dreaming about Khilafa. You are my brother, but stay where you are in your own country managing yourselves by yourselves. How can I convince you guys that Khilafa doesn't exist but in your heads? I think can't be more awkward for you when you people call for ousting kings when their people love them or at least accept them!

I mean, I have never heard other Muslims talking about your regime, simply because it's non of their business since it doesn't affect their countries.

I careless what saudi people want let them live in slavery, I am questioning the wahabi mullahs who pass fatwas day and night against other muslim countries while in their own country things are terribly wrong on top kingship which is unislamic.

I hope Pakistanis, indians and all other nationals go back to their countries live in peace and with respect and let saudis suffer to work those jobs considered low in the eye of common saudi then we'll ask saudis how does it feel.

My friend we talk about saudi regime because it has become a problem-trouble for the entire Islamic countries it is poking its nose in everyone's affairs. Kahalifa is nothing but a presidential system government by Islamic laws with consultation of credible reputable people and I believe Islamic laws are modern and will be till the judgement day but it has not been truly implemented in any Islamic nation properly.

Leave him alone, he is Palestinian Jordanian, who grew up on regular Wahhabi propaganda and Saudi funding of the "Hashemite Kingdom". He is just paying back the masters debt by behaving like a nice little automaton. You can't fault him, can you?

I would be proud to be a Palestinian, it's an honor my friend, and there is no difference between them, the same people, however I am from a region called Wadi Al Sarhan, a region between Saudi Arabia and Jordan. As I said before you will never understand the Arabs unless you live among them, they may have issues among themselves but they are united against any stranger.:cheers:

Why, do you have some close relatives from Bengal, who suffered rape at the hands of Pakistani soldiers? If so, please accept my sincerest apologies, bad things happen in war, and no one is perfect!

Good joke.
i was referring to pakistani "punjabi" men raping bengali women.

Dude, I don't want the Caliphate either because my Caliph died in '48 & I would never accept another. Nor do I want one big Islamic Country from the shores of Tunisia to the jungles of Indonesia; a union of sorts modeled around the EU & the NATO - Yes ! We've got more inherent potential for such a union then the West ever did but it isn't gonna happen in my life time or that of my immediate descendants so I'm not loosing much sleep over it !

In the meantime - Keep your Royalty & their decadence & extravagance but for godsake stop funding religious seminaries all over the world including Pakistan ! Our Government is a prostitute to the highest bidder & it will look the other way for any crazy arsed trinket but do your part too - Clamp down on the funding that these bearded bufooons get in my country from KSA & stop fighting this ideological war with Iran in my backyard !

I'd appeal the same to Iran - Take your sh*t & spar with each other in your own lands !

That's the spirit I like :D

Muslim brotherhood is only a lie that these non-Pakistanis use so you back them, in reality, it's everyone for themselves.

Pallys hate you, Arabs look down upon you, Afghanis don't want your help. So screw them.:pakistan:

Baseless thread without any credible source-

Fool are the people who doesn't verify what ever they hear or read-

I careless what saudi people want let them live in slavery, I am questioning the wahabi mullahs who pass fatwas day and night against other muslim countries while in their own country things are terribly wrong on top kingship which is unislamic.

I hope Pakistanis, indians and all other nationals go back to their countries live in peace and with respect and let saudis suffer to work those jobs considered low in the eye of common saudi then we'll ask saudis how does it feel.

My friend we talk about saudi regime because it has become a problem-trouble for the entire Islamic countries it is poking its nose in everyone's affairs. Kahalifa is nothing but a presidential system government by Islamic laws with consultation of credible reputable people and I believe Islamic laws are modern and will be till the judgement day but it has not been truly implemented in any Islamic nation properly.

Listen my brother, I would love to believe you but I can't because what you said is baseless, do you really think that supporting defendless people in Syria is unislamic? I know, it's terrorism according to you. What brotherhood are you talking about man?

Why, do you have some close relatives from Bengal, who suffered rape at the hands of Pakistani soldiers? If so, please accept my sincerest apologies, bad things happen in war, and no one is perfect!

apologise to your muslim brethren from Bangladesh.not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom