What's new

Saudi Cleric Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people did not brought Islam to me except for Allah and his Prophets, so you can shove your arab superiority up your throat. Why should we believe your link it is all over youtube wahabi mullahs issuing ridiculous fatwas on any issue.

Correction there is nothing as muslim sunnis, According to Allah and Prophets Muslim is Muslim not even sunni is mentioned and the greatest evidence is Khutbat-ul-Hajjatul Wida of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W...

I don't know who are you nor in what you believe, but the ridiculous fatwas you hear on YouTube doesn't belong but only to people who issued it and they represent only themselves. You just use your common sense, where is the video showing him issuing this fatwa? And why did he denied it? You know, it's so ridiculous to a point that I knew it's a lie the first saw the title and I , made sure it's a lie by him denying it.

:blink:

@Hyperion : What has happened to kids these days they can't even swear properly ! :disagree:

Up your arse or Down your throat but the former is much better than the latter ! :tup:

Don't you corrupt our youth you crazy Disco Molvi ! :angry:

Don't agree with what I said? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster if there is no other credible source than this thread deserved to be closed

I don't know who are you nor in what you believe, but the ridiculous fatwas you hear on YouTube doesn't belong but only to people who issued it and they represent only themselves. You just use your common sense, where is the video showing him issuing this fatwa? And why did he denied it? You know, it's so ridiculous to a point that I knew it's a lie the first saw the title and I , made sure it's a lie by him denying it.

Well I would like to know saudi mullahs denounce saudi kingdomship and raise voice for khalafit or Islamic Democracy because in essence islam strictly forbids kingship, how do saudi mullahs who issues fatwas for the rest of Islamic World keep quiet when it comes to al-sauds. I believe it is time these mullahs in saudi shutup and do their real jobs that is correct the society and stop discussing women, sex, jannah, marriage and even youtube have saudi mullahs discussing women private parts, sick people!

Leave him alone, he is Palestinian Jordanian, who grew up on regular Wahhabi propaganda and Saudi funding of the "Hashemite Kingdom". He is just paying back the masters debt by behaving like a nice little automaton. You can't fault him, can you?

Well I would like to know saudi mullahs denounce saudi kingdomship and raise voice for khalafit or Islamic Democracy because in essence islam strictly forbids kingship, how do saudi mullahs who issues fatwas for the rest of Islamic World keep quiet when it comes to al-sauds. I believe it is time these mullahs in saudi shutup and do their real jobs that is correct the society and stop discussing women, sex, jannah, marriage and even youtube have saudi mullahs discussing women private parts, sick people!

Saudis cleric is correct.

this is what happened in 1971 in bangladesh.

Don't agree with what I said? :what:

Nothing ! :undecided:

Mariii maaat...please...mazaaak kar rahaa thaaa ! :fie:

Abhii Hyperion nei itnii dhulaiii kii haii meriii for speaking against Afghans ! :blink:

Let him be. Ullo kee dumm closet-Wahabi-terrorist hai @Armstrong! :rofl:

Achmed.jpg

Leave him alone, he is Palestinian Jordanian, who grew up on regular Wahhabi propaganda and Saudi funding of the "Hashemite Kingdom". He is just paying back the masters debt by behaving like a nice little automaton. You can't fault him, can you?

Not cool ! :disagree:

I won't have a dig at Afghans no matter how much I dislike them...don't have a dig at my brother ! :angry:

And hes a Jordanian of part Algerian descent not Palestinian ! :blink:

I don't like people trolling important threads. Ah. Ahem ahem. Do you want me to spin a new story with "Algerian" in it? I don't think so! :D

Not cool ! :disagree:

I won't have a dig at Afghans no matter how much I dislike them...don't have a dig at my brother ! :angry:

And hes a Jordanian of part Algerian descent not Palestinian ! :blink:

And who make you think Saudi people want Khilafa? And who exactly are you to demand Saudis to denounce their kingship?
Do you really think Saudis would ever accept Pakistanis or others as nationals? That's not even an option, wake up people, and enough with dictating on others what to do or what's better for them, or dreaming about Khilafa. You are my brother, but stay where you are in your own country managing yourselves by yourselves. How can I convince you guys that Khilafa doesn't exist but in your heads? I think can't be more awkward for you when you people call for ousting kings when their people love them or at least accept them!

I mean, I have never heard other Muslims talking about your regime, simply because it's non of their business since it doesn't affect their countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom