What's new

Saudi armed forces arrive in Pakistan for joint military exercise Al-Samsam 6. (Sword-6).

DMR9wHpXUAE3WYz.jpg

PAF pilot flies in an RSAF F-15D Eagle during a training mission

DMgvEwXXcAA3LvT.jpg

DMgvEwKXUAE-mgs.jpg

DMgvEwAWkAEpi8c.jpg

DMgvEwCX4AAmK8n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damm these saudis have awsum armaments.... Though there army is not worth it to use these eqpt... but with oil money you can buy anything. Inshallah soon Pakistan will have enough money to spend it on R&D and will develop its own best planes and military hardware.

"Though there army is not worth it to use these eqpt."
I don't think that is our call to make. Their own nation puts this equipment in their trust. The Saudis, like many others, are learning and getting better. Unfortunately or fortunately, we have had to fight 4 wars to figure things out on the quick. Saudis have not till recently. They too are operating better than before and with time they will continue to get better.

Damm these saudis have awsum armaments.... Though there army is not worth it to use these eqpt... but with oil money you can buy anything. Inshallah soon Pakistan will have enough money to spend it on R&D and will develop its own best planes and military hardware.
its not just the money but their successful foreign relations and diplomacy as well
despite all the hate in the west against Islam and Arabs, they enjoy cooperation in military and commercial levels from the western governments and companies
and thats what counts.
its not our place to comment about their worthiness of the western gadgets. they are able to operate these systems and have chance to train with western forces as well as other Muslim forces like Egypt, Turkey or Pakistan etc so there is opportunity to improve themselves all the time.

they have stood by Pakistan and we are grateful to them. as brothers we can have difference of opinion on international matters but when it comes to sovereignty and security we are steadfast and time tested friends

Yeah they have some cool equipment to work with. Thats because of oil money.

Well kudos to them.

its not just the money but their successful foreign relations and diplomacy as well
despite all the hate in the west against Islam and Arabs, they enjoy cooperation in military and commercial levels from the western governments and companies
and thats what counts.
its not our place to comment about their worthiness of the western gadgets. they are able to operate these systems and have chance to train with western forces as well as other Muslim forces like Egypt, Turkey or Pakistan etc so there is opportunity to improve themselves all the time.

they have stood by Pakistan and we are grateful to them. as brothers we can have difference of opinion on international matters but when it comes to sovereignty and security we are steadfast and time tested friends
This is where I agree with you.

Despite all the hatred for Islam and Arabs in the west, the Saudis have a successful foreign relationship with the west.

But in my opinion Pakistan should go with China and Russia.

This is where I agree with you.

Despite all the hatred for Islam and Arabs in the west, the Saudis have a successful foreign relationship with the west.

Babu saab
we got no choice here. west doesnt want to know us and with Russia we have decades old rivalry. it will take decades and steady diplomacy with Kremlin to bring our relations half as good as China. they dont forget our role against them in the past.

Babu saab
we got no choice here. west doesnt want to know us and with Russia we have decades old rivalry. it will take decades and steady diplomacy with Kremlin to bring our relations half as good as China. they dont forget our role against them in the past.
True, true.

But the times have changed now. Russia is not longer USSR.

And the Soviet war in Afghanistan is long gone.

That generation has grown up and moved up in life.

A new generation has come up and it is that generation that was born in the 1980's and the early 1990's

Pakistan should have decent relations with all major powers including the United States as much as possible. We should avoid this running from one mehboob's arms to another's embrace tendency. Even as challenging as our relations with the US are because of Afghanistan, there is always an opportunity to work through.

Pakistan should have decent relations with all major powers including the United States as much as possible. We should avoid this running from one mehboob's arms to another's embrace tendency. Even as challenging as our relations with the US are because of Afghanistan, there is always an opportunity to work through.
I agree we should have good relations with everyone.

But we should give preference to China and Russia.

"Though there army is not worth it to use these eqpt."
I don't think that is our call to make. Their own nation puts this equipment in their trust. The Saudis, like many others, are learning and getting better. Unfortunately or fortunately, we have had to fight 4 wars to figure things out on the quick. Saudis have not till recently. They too are operating better than before and with time they will continue to get better.

Hello? Yemen?

Back
Top Bottom