What's new

Saudi Arabias horrible treatment of migrant workers!

Let's say you are "hypothetically" right; Again you are mixing Arab countries laws, regimes, powerful business families with Arabs.

Greed and racism are, unfortunately everywhere, not an Arab singularity as you are stating from maybe a personal experience or just hate and racism.

May Almighty God open your mind and heart 🙏.

I am not talking about the regimes, police, government officials etc. They are bad in Arab countries already. I am referring to the Arab people. Racism is there everywhere but nowhere near the level of Arab societies, it is embedded in their culture, mindset and society. It's not even the racism which I don't give 2 fvcks about, it's their brutal and inhuman actions against real people whose lives are negatively affected and many even lose their lives altogether. No amount defending will compensate for that, the actions of Arabs on other people are clearly visible and nobody is going to buy BS. You can't have your cake and eat it.

I don't have personal experience of being racially being discriminated by Arabs in any significant way, I have only ever traveled to Makkah, Madinah once and spent one day in transit in Abu Dhabi. But I have seen many Arabs here is Aus, I have seen their behavior and obviously continuous shit we keep hearing emanating from Arab countries. We also have many BD people in Arab countries, heard from them, I have worked with many Pakistani, Indian and Sri Lankan colleagues who previously worked in Arab countries and heard from the.

As someone who has lived in Saudi for last 14 years,

I can tell you these stories are over projected.

Yes there are cases of abuse, and they exist in every society and country,

however in the last 6 years, saudi gov has done very well in controlling and managing this problem.

Everyone is paid now and the money is monitored by the gov in terms of monthly payments.
in case someone doesn't want to work, they can leave as the employer cannot hold the passport; it is with a company now.

So guys, give it a break, and be practical.

At the risk of getting banned - they have been following 1400 years of Islam. Has it made them a better society ? Or has all the petro-dollars corrupted them to the nth degree ?

Have 3000 years of horrible hindu casteism helped indians?
Going by Slumdog Millionaire... probably not

Saudi Arabian employees are forcing no one to work in their country?
In fact there are millions of workers who are lining up for a chance to earn a decent living in Saudi Arabia.

I survived Saudi Arabia: My friends in Saudi Arabia are suffering-Diana Chepkemoi​

Barbaric Saudis don't deserve such good-hearted, hard-working immigrants!!!

Back
Top Bottom