2dgqj2a.jpg

35mh7c5.jpg

970d7c05.jpg

20537402.jpg

c64fb6f5.jpg

13383646141.bmp

13383639731.bmp

pfft just u lot got oil u can buy rich toys do i really need to be impressed :p
though i have to say unfortunately u lot are only arrogant nothing else !!!!
also another thing TREAT PEOPLES equally !!!

It's okay let it out. ventilation is the first step to Psychotherapy.

nice work mate keep them coming.

kindly don't response to whoever wants to drill this beautiful work.

Sir the Saudi gear looks very impressive. Does your Army have any Chinese equipment?

Compared to Iran, Saudi Arabia is much good.

F2008081815182800301.jpg

plz45-155sp-suppling.jpg

plz45_05large.jpg

plz45.jpg

However your username suggests that you have a troll account. Never the less I answered your question.
Saudi Arabia is getting 200 Leapoard Tanks that is really very good and what is the number of exact Saraqa force in your Army and Army planning to train it all other soldiers on the same level or at least close to them ?

Simply love the Tornadoes, I have a lot of respect for these planes.

I hope Saudi Airforce can mix some Soviet / Russian experience in the pot soon.
Offer the best of both worlds.

The British Tornadoes were bought by SA when the American congress refused to sell it the F-15 a much potent air superiority and multi role fighter aircraft.
See the numbers of tornadoes downed in Iraq!
So it is not a second to none but a painful alternative to the then and probably still (apart from the Iranian F-14 Tomcat) the best of them all in its role obviously.

Integrating new aircrafts is difficult especially if they are from a source the Air Force is not used to, They would have to be upgraded drastically to give it the ability to carry the munition which that particular air force have stock piled and also for joint communications etc. which would take a serious amount of both time and cash.

as for the Rafale I see why we opted for the Typhoon instead since the EF-2000 is more Air-to-air than it is Air-to-ground. Because in the Air-to-ground aspect we already have two very capable aircrafts which do this job perfectly well.

But it is possible however.

Why not a joint venture on the sophisticated Pakistani new aircraft JF-17 like Egypt wants to do, at least there will be one airplane fully made in SA with own specs and components, it might be a very good "light" fighter aircraft like KSA needs and the price will be awesome, so SA can pay for other systems it needs -like the Leopard MBT- with those savings, and help Pakistan and Egypt at the same time.

Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jets+from+No.+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+in+Zhuhai+Air+Show+2010+%25285%2529.jpg

Jf-17+Thunder+Block+2.jpg

jf-17.jpg

jf-17%20zhuhai.jpg

How did I miss such a beautiful thread

Making it sticky for now!

I always wonder what will happen to Saudi once its oil reserves are over.

Saudi Arabia’s recently established King Abdullah City of Atomic and Renewable Energy (KA CARE) are working to build an entire city that produces zero Co2 emissions by only using an energy mix of nuclear power and other renewable sources. This complex and sizeable new nuclear project is by far the region’s largest, with an individual budget of over $350 billion to secure 16 new nuclear units.

Saudi Gazette - MENA region plans $400b new nuclear projects

Let us today bump all threads related to Arabs for moving them to the sub-forum :D

Back
Top Bottom