What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

gettyimages-456292440.jpg

houthis uploaded a vid of dozens of saudi special forces taken out. They tried something but failed badly. How will the regime cover this one up?

Last edited:
houthis uploaded a vid of dozens of saudi special forces taken out. They tried something but failed badly. How will the regime cover this one up?
Houthis are busy posting totally fake videos.

Houthis are busy posting totally fake videos.

sure they are. more than 12 special forces destroyed, the videos of their remains are posted along with their weapons captured. Normally houthis don't post bodies but this but it was a botched special forces operation. At least saudi SF fight unlike SANG.

and here an incomplete of saudi lost armour thats been caught on camera, clearly you haven't been following your kings escapades Lost Armour | Потери военной техники в Йемене

Last edited:
sure they are. more than 12 special forces destroyed, the videos of their remains are posted along with their weapons captured. Normally houthis don't post bodies but this but it was a botched special forces operation. At least saudi SF fight unlike SANG.

and here an incomplete of saudi lost armour thats been caught on camera, clearly you haven't been following your kings escapades Lost Armour | Потери военной техники в Йемене
Most videos are fake

Most videos are fake

your blind loyalty to the saudi royals knows nor bounds. I guess all the saudi armour destroyed is fake. The video of the dead SF is too graphic to show but its up there on live leak for you. Lost armour is a russian site, they are very strict with what armour losses they document on there.
Now 7 months later poor sudanese are coming to fight against the poorest arab nation which is under arms embargo lol.

That's not the best propaganda picture I've seen :
CP sniper.png

Doing CP with a sniper's gun? I then have to suppose he snipes with a Walter PKK?

Strange, Tay.

Doing CP with a sniper's gun? I then have to suppose he snipes with a Walter PKK?

Strange, Tay.
That picture speaks volume, how ill prepared and disorganized they are...No wonder the Houdhis have kept the upper hand..

That picture speaks volume, how ill prepared and disorganized they are...No wonder the Houdhis have kept the upper hand..

appeals to the massive saudi call of duty fanbase. When houthis shot down an apache (one of the pilots brother was an ISIS fighter in Iraq btw) saudi state media were showing pics of fake saudi spec ops in houthi stronghold to bump up their morale.

Back
Top Bottom