What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

@Rakan.SA @Horus @Altamimi @Mosamania @al-Hasani @Frosty etc.
During an exercice.

246464_544396908909287_147133262_n.jpg

548509_545409638808014_1476748134_n.jpg

This year or next year, expect a few laws and a few rounds of sanctions to hit Saudi Arabia as Iran is cleared from them and Iran becomes the Bulwark of western dominance in the region. Soon we will be forced to do this, and the seven fat years of our nation has come to an end, tomorrow we will be facing the seven malnourished years.
iv been saying this for some time now: between 2020 and 2030 saudi will be involved in a full scale war. maybe before 2020. of course this war will be in forced on us.
i have many long complicated reasons. but in shaa allah im wrong. and this is my own guess and opinion i haven't read it in a report or something.
as for the sanctions on saudi yes in politics everything is possible. there are signs although not strong enough. but its not easy. in order to have sanctions on saudi expect something big happening before it. something really really big.
so yeah it could happen but its VERY VERY HARD. we are in the G20 and sanctions on Saudi could be took as an attack on islam. and many countries will back up saudi regardless of any political disagreements or agreements.

iv been saying this for some time now: between 2020 and 2030 saudi will be involved in a full scale war. maybe before 2020. of course this war will be in forced on us.
i have many long complicated reasons. but in shaa allah im wrong. and this is my own guess and opinion i haven't read it in a report or something.
as for the sanctions on saudi yes in politics everything is possible. there are signs although not strong enough. but its not easy. in order to have sanctions on saudi expect something big happening before it. something really really big.
so yeah it could happen but its VERY VERY HARD. we are in the G20 and sanctions on Saudi could be took as an attack on islam. and many countries will back up saudi regardless of any political disagreements or agreements.

Ahaha you really think Muslims give a shit about you? They all hate your guts. With a passion.

Ahaha you really think Muslims give a shit about you? They all hate your guts. With a passion.
me as a muslim YES.
saudi meaning makkah and madinah YES.
no body gives a flying fk about liberals who are allergic to islamic or muslim driven ppl.

i think the incident with sweden and the amount of countries that officially stood with saudi including a small country like comoros and another small african country, forgot the name, is an indication. and all that cuz of a comment from the swedish foreign minister. it had nothing to do with the arms deal.
so you make no sense at all!
but i sense too much negativity from you as usual. lol

Saudi Arabia carries out anti-terrorist exercises on Iraqi border

Members of Saudi Special Forces take part in 'anti-terrorist' exercises on March 18, 2015 in the desert scrubland of Suwayf, north of Arar city on the Iraqi border, where three troopers died in a January attack blamed on 'terrorists'. Border Guards and other interior ministry units have been conducting daily training as part of the 'first joint tactical' exercise north of Arar city, the Saudi Press Agency reported. On the poster is a portrait of Saudi Interior minister Mohammed bin-Nayef. (AFP/Getty Images)
466707928.jpg

466710614.jpg

466703248.jpg
466703120.jpg
466702980.jpg

466703038.jpg

466703092.jpg

COME ON GUYS WHY THIS THREAD IS DEAD ?! I EXPECTED MANY PICS!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom