What's new

Saudi Arabia wanted to buy Pakistani submarines

We would be assisting ourselves as well by improving and developing a manufacturing base.

We would be assisting ourselves as well by improving and developing a manufacturing base.

We already have a manufacturing base, as well as a miniature nuI<e reactor, now the coming Chinese Subs with ToT will further enhance our capabilities InshaAllah! The input from both sides will be valuable.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2972229 said:
the bastard has started it
Ok, i see he started the mother jokes, but you shouldn't have made fun of Iranian subs.

Retard, wait for Iran fateh (600tons) and qaem(1200tons) which will be unveiled this year.
those mini subs are perfect for the shallow waters of the Persian gulf, of course a retard like you would not understand a very large sub is not useful for Iran.

Why do Persian subs don't want to venture out of the Persian Gulf :undecided: No offence, your Midget subs are nothing but copies of NOKO midget subs. Stop bragging in every freaking thread, specially when there is nothing to brag about.

Why do Persian subs don't want to venture out of the Persian Gulf :undecided: No offence, your Midget subs are copies of NOKO midget subs. Stop bragging in every freaking thread, specially when there is nothing to brag about.

They are designed to ambush, basically just to sit there and wait for the enemy.
also how do you know they are copies? I can say your agni 5 is copy of a russian missile. where is your evidence?

And why would France allow Pakistan to sell Saudi it's [French] submarine ?

This news is nothing but a joke.

It's like India refusing to sell a third country the Rafale.

Ahhhh you Indians. kanhaee pate to nahi kharab hogya ye kahbar sun kay baad? :rofl:

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/72448.pdf Page 13

Its an American report so you can scoff it off, but the fact that both Iranian Ghadir and North Korean Yono class are the same length, same top speed, same armaments, gives it away. Can't be a coincidence can it?

Iran has definitely upgraded it even if they did get it form north Korea I mean the electronics and sonars etc.
also how does America know what armament it carries?

Don't you Mean Chinese the only sub you guys are going to make will be paid out of the money for your people's development, Pakistani's must eat Grass for the next thousand years.
I guess U are right we gonna be eating grass for the next 1000years or more cuz we deserve it as we are lazy and can't grow nice crops/foods for ourselves.........:smokin:.

Dear Agusta is an obsolete platform now.. - only good for small navies and for training.

people here still wondering why don't u buy from pakistan. why u shopping overseas but not pakistan.
pakistan should have passed the deal under the table.

Hi, stop being anti-Pakistan, because I am about to zip your mouth.

Clinton Administration refused to to sell 100 F-16s requested by RSAF due to isreali concerns, Yet idiots in al-saud family proceed with US equipment buy of $60B and previous $20B in 90s-2012 that is well over $85B and then you cry for couple of submarine worth peanuts $700M. Finger point at the culprit that is al-saud kingdom-US not Pakistan.

You negative view against Pakistan is unwelcomed, you sing the idiotic tunes of washington.

But the Shameful thing was that PN was not able to produce 7 unit of it for its own use like they can produce 3rd and 4th one together then 5th and 6th one and more over letting other country's to buy. So if we did that then we might have 7 subs along with upgraded Agosta-70s and we can do JV with Germans mean while on their next subs.

But the Shameful thing was that PN was not able to produce 7 unit of it for its own use like they can produce 3rd and 4th one together then 5th and 6th one and more over letting other country's to buy. So if we did that then we might have 7 subs along with upgraded Agosta-70s and we can do JV with Germans mean while on their next subs.

Hi, PN did this blunder, there are 3-4 A-90B in French dockyard, the earlier ones retired in late 90s the last one retired in 2001 all were-are in great condition, instead of procuring PN went ahead with upgrades of A-70. procuring A-90s and upgrading them to A-90Bs would have been one of the best deals, fund are no problem why do you think PN is going after 6 Chinese submarines. I am not sure Chinese are fools to fund every procurement of Pakistani Armed Forces, meanwhile PN get its Chinese submarines, those A-90s would have served well for the next 10+ Years.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-navy/16720-pakistans-acquisition-u-214-a-48.html#post2679774

The reason A-90s got retired were French going for ballistic-Nuclear submarines to cut the cost they retired them.

My friend, just because they are muslim does not mean Iran has to help them...
If the devil come on earth tomorrow and said I am muslim will you call him a brother? No because being a muslim is not enough.
these saudis regime kill shia in Pakistan,Iraq,Syria. they are our enemy, we will never help the devil.

So, now we are the devil killing people in Pakistan and Syria? Where in the world did you bring this nonsense from? I think you read the news upside down.. .. Still, not surprising from someone with your country flag.

I advise you to learn more about Saudi Arabia than what you get from your inspired Mulla's.

Back
Top Bottom