What's new

Saudi Arabia to invest in big economic projects in Pakistan

I'll comment later towards economic investment - but where is Pakistan's full map?

Projects go in phases you can't just step in at any phase, there is a whole scientific field called Project Management.. The news are not surprising (to me at least), it was expected..Everything starts with official statements..KSA won't say anything if there was no follow up and seriousness of the matter..

Scientific field called "project management" what? Do you even understand what is what or just makes things up as you go along.

Project management is the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria.(google)

The news are not surprising (to me at least), it was expected.

No one here is surprise that you are cheering this hot air bubble, what news, words are meaningless unless they are backed by real Money which this is not!!!!!!

.Everything starts with official statements.

Whats official here?

KSA won't say anything if there was no follow up and seriousness of the matter..

You know the saying money talks b.s. Walks and this case smell makes it pretty clear what this is.

Last edited:
Do you really care about facts ?

If you think that the particular Jawan has disappeared or he is missing, then check your facts.

And if you believe that Pakistanis and even Pakistani media has guts to question their establishment then check the whereabouts of the reporter of Dawn Leaks :D
nope indian media. his wifes words. go google else you will say I am making things up. have a nice day

Scientific field called "project management" what? Do you even understand what is what or just makes things up as you go along.

Project management is the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria.(google)

No one here is surprise that you are cheering this hot air bubble, what news, words are meaningless unless they are backed by real Money which this is not!!!!!!

Whats official here?

You know the saying money talks b.s. Walks and this case smell makes it pretty clear what this is.
Glad for you..you found the project management definition..:lol:
I know you are trolling.. the rest of your post confirms it..and idiocy stems from it like no other..you want money on the spot.. without planning..?
I am cheering KSA or the fact that it will invest in Pakistan? well, both.. An ambassador statement is not official? you keep your mediocre mind and thoughts for yourself.. OK?

Modi right now: Yaar bari zor se isolation ahrahi hai :lol::lol:

Whatever happened to the $1.5 billion dollar gift Pakistan received from Saudi Arabia? Wasn't it meant for investment in Pakistan projects?
That was not a gift, that is the bhatta we demand from them for thier ensured protection after every 5-10 yrs.....

Only shows half of Kashmir as Pakistan.

Kashmir Pakistan hai.

Khali jagah ko hare rang se fill kia jaye

PDP

Let's be reasonable, the rest of Kashmir is in Hindustani control so painting it as otherwise is silly, even if we believe it belongs to us.

When are the Saudis making this invisible investment in Pakistan?

To win us over that's why.

Also, they see a chance to make some cash.

Basically, the same reason any country does any investment in another.

Back
Top Bottom