What's new

Saudi Arabia returning 2 million Bangladeshi workers

Highly doubt if article is true, could just be sensationalizing the issue.

But if the article is indeed true, what is going to happen to these 2 million jobless Bangladeshis?

Man what Ummah has to do with this issue ,Indian Troll . stick to topic otherwise shu shu pusssy cat.

Doesnt it? If all Muslims are equal brothers, is it not discrimination then that Saudi is kicking out 2 million Bangladeshis specifically?

Doesnt it? If all Muslims are equal brothers,...
In theory "all Muslims are equal brothers", in theory.*

*In fact the statement has no proof in my knowledge, but i'll go with it with the caveat that all Mumuns are indeed brothers, and that everyone, Muslim or not, is a brother to a Muslim, that much I know.

Good decision by KSA :tup:, this will teach the awami indian dalals a lesson.

Where is the ummah ? :)

Where is the 'righteous' anger ?

I guess BSF needs to add more fortifications considering this development.

Listen ignorant indian troll, this is due to your stooge regime's inability to arrest the culprits
of KSA diplomats murder. They did the right thing here. This will reverse with the ouster of
Indian dalals from power. BTW don't shy off from using your hindu name, your false muslim name will not help india's so called secular image.

Good decision by KSA :tup:, this will teach the awami indian dalals a lesson.

Listen ignorant indian troll, this is due to your stooge regime's inability to arrest the culprits
of KSA diplomats murder. They did the right thing here. This will reverse with the ouster of
Indian dalals from power. BTW don't shy off from using your hindu name, your false muslim name will not help india's secular image.
:rofl: Whenever I need a laugh, I read your posts...........they make my day!!
Anyways, lately I have seen a lot of Bangladeshi members complaining that their parties are Indian stooges.
First of all , we need to ask ourselves why would India need stooges in Bangladesh??
No offence, but BD has nothing that we want.............In fact political restlessness in Bangladesh has a domino effect on the states surrounding it, thus BD people remaining content is in best of Indian interest.
The only thing that BD could give us is transit. Now as we have seen no political party is willing to give. Now, what kind of stooges are they if they don't give their masters the only thing they want??

I would appreciate if the reply to this isn't one-liner...........:rolleyes:

:rofl: Whenever I need a laugh, I read your posts...........they make my day!!
Anyways, lately I have seen a lot of Bangladeshi members complaining that their parties are Indian stooges.
First of all , we need to ask ourselves why would India need stooges in Bangladesh??
No offence, but BD has nothing that we want.............In fact political restlessness in Bangladesh has a domino effect on the states surrounding it, thus BD people remaining content is in best of Indian interest.
The only thing that BD could give us is transit. Now as we have seen no political party is willing to give. Now, what kind of stooges are they if they don't give their masters the only thing they want??

I would appreciate if the reply to this isn't one-liner...........:rolleyes:

First of all its not transit but corridor. GOI with their stooges fabricated this term to get whatever
acceptability they can get. 2nd your stooges didn't rebuked this mysterious deal at all but
rather "postponed" it. Work on this sell out deal is still going on behind close doors. BAL already
is working on allowing indian cargo in chittagong port.
???????? ???? ??????? ????? ??????? ??????! - ????? ???

For your information, this whole deal is anti-constitutional and BAL didn't presented it in parliament as per constitution. Why would they do such a thing if there is nothing to hide. Change in gov
will pretty much throw this deal in dustbin, but your GOI will get an excuse of delaying the
teesta treaty then. Your pathetic country has been feeding on us since 71 through their proxy terrorist like BAL.

First of all its not transit but corridor. GOI with their stooges fabricated this term to get whatever
acceptability they can get. 2nd your stooges didn't rebuked this mysterious deal at all but
rather "postponed" it. Work on this sell out deal is still going on behind close doors. BAL already
is working on allowing indian cargo in chittagong port.
???????? ???? ??????? ????? ??????? ??????! - ????? ???

For your information, this whole deal is anti-constitutional and BAL didn't presented it in parliament as per constitution. Why would they do such a thing if there is nothing to hide. Change in gov
will pretty much throw this deal in dustbin, but your GOI will get an excuse of delaying the
teesta treaty then. Your pathetic country has been feeding on us since 71 through their proxy terrorist like BAL.

So those who elect BAL are also terrorist ????

Why don't we stop every thread on Bangladesh miseries with the second post blaming it as "Indian Conspiracy". Will save a hell of time and effort. :enjoy:

Topic is about SA and Bangladesh, just answer why bangladeshi are sent back, somebozo said something, reply to that rather than bringing 1971 in every second post.:drag:

For starters, it's from "Weekly Blitz"!

Anyways the Saudi Authorities do have a right
to call it an end, but I doubt the source.

People should not pay for their government faults. It will be unfortunate and unjustified move by KSA.

Bangladeshis are only associated with crime and robberies in Saudi Arabia.

Indians, Pakistanis and all major expatriate communities commit crimes. But, since Bangladeshes form the largest community, crime rate will be relatively higher. I have never heard of a crime committed by a Bangali here. However, I can post terrible crimes were committed by many nationalities working in ME.

Any other news source reporting this? any info on saudi governement website?

The news seems not correct. Once cannot just remove 2million from workforce. It will create a big vacuum.Who will fill it??

Perhaps it may happen in long term but not immediately.

Back
Top Bottom