What's new

Saudi Arabia puts restrictions on usage of loudspeakers in mosques

oh man what a bad direction in turkey they limited the speakers ludness now you wont hear the call to prayer if you are asleep thanks to the ones who never pray.. the old system was better

but they make clear wich direction this will go.. its a global wicked trend..

loading-sticker__0762400304607597.png

Shia Arabia loading ...
download.jpg

Well, there are some who are saying it's ok to lower the sound, Azaan is a call to prayer, A call for Namaz which is essential and one of the first things to be asked about. The reason people use Loudspeakers for Azaan is that people will hear it loud and clear when they are working, leave work and go for Prayer, and those who are sleeping are supposed to hear it and wake up to Pray.

For those who forget what is the Actual meaning of Azaan is...

Arabic transliteration of the adhan is as follows:
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
Ashhadu an la ilaha illa Allah. Ashhadu an la ilaha illa Allah.
Ashadu anna Muhammadan Rasool Allah. Ashadu anna Muhammadan Rasool Allah.
Hayya 'ala-s-Salah. Hayya 'ala-s-Salah.
Hayya 'ala-l-Falah. Hayya 'ala-l-Falah.
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
La ilaha illa Allah.

For those who do not understand Arabic words, here is an English Translation...
God is Great! God is Great! God is Great! God is Great!
I bear witness that there is no god except the One God.
I bear witness that there is no god except the One God.
I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God.
I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God.
Hurry to the prayer. Hurry to the prayer.
Hurry to salvation. Hurry to salvation.
God is Great! God is Great!
There is no god except the One God.

Its very sad to explain this to the " Muslims " today, but let me do it...

Azaan Starts with Glorifying the name of Allah, Allah Ho Akber which if someone has an issue with, Allah apka Hafiz o Nasir ho :D
Followed up by, I bear witness there is no God but Allah ( The Oath of Islam ) declaring/reaffirming and most importantly reminding ourselves that Allah is the only God, not our desires/materialistic things, any Animal or any part of Creation, the time we live in where people have made their Gods their desires/Women/Money/Power that declaration is supposed to remind them of who is running the show.

Further on, The second Part of Oath... I bear witness that Muhammad Pbuh is the messenger of Allah, Now as we and others don't really forget this but this sound echo's throughout the sky from us Muslims for those who deny Rasool Allah as a messenger of Allah aka Christian and Jews.

Now comes the part where the sound has to be (I believe even louder)... Hurry to Prayer, Hurry to Prayer... despite the calls millions of people ignore it and goes by with their usual stuff, that sound (Azaan) is calling Muslims for Prayer which is not going to help Muzzin or Imam but your own self.

Next, Hurry to Salvation, Hurry to Salvation... Do I have to explain this? Namaz is one of the most important things in Islam, one of the most important Acts of Worship in Islam, for those who forget its importance, remember it is the only Thing Allah kept it with himself until he raised Muhammad Pbuh to Heavens to personally give it to him and his Ummah (unfortunately) us. Also, on his Death bed, The Last parting words of Muhammad Pbuh for his nation was, Do not leave Namaz, and if those Loudspeakers with all that loudness is still unable to bring a huge amount of People into the mosques to Pray then May God have mercy on us as Nation.

Back
Top Bottom