What's new

Saudi Arabia pledges 71 million for Gaza housing

This amount should go to build educational and scientefic institutes and industries which create jobs. Not into building more religious missionaries or donating consumer appliances. Under late king fahad, a lot of charities to Gaza were used to distribute home appliances which was really foolish.

" Overall the project will comprise a minimum of 1,500 houses and associated facilities including schools, health and social service facilities, roads, sewage and electricity."

Why does people always have to take the line .. "Fight for Islam" to stoke a feeling of a cause ? What about plain justice for palestenians without a religious overtone ?

Because that's not what is taught to Wahabis - They only talk peace and brotherhood once they are cornered, otherwise they have to kill and in that way have "beace"

here we have a Pakrab (A Pakistani who imagines himself a arbi) who says the meaning of his life is about Balestine - could anything be more outrageous and obscene?

You are unaware of the details; thus this idea seems strange to you.

Btw, as per PTex, since Muslims will be burning in hell, Do ask what does he think about "Indians".

I never said Muslims were burning in hell, i said those that tried to destroy Israel are.
Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, Christians and Muslims all go to the same heaven and hell. That is if you believe in heaven and hell.
Do you just read what you want to believe or what is actually written?

Because that's not what is taught to Wahabis - They only talk peace and brotherhood once they are cornered, otherwise they have to kill and in that way have "beace"

here we have a Pakrab (A Pakistani who imagines himself a arbi) who says the meaning of his life is about Balestine - could anything be more outrageous and obscene?

muse.... Your insults have gone on for long enough... I said once there is no such a thing as Wahabi never was never will be it is just an Iranian invention to Isolate Saudi Arabia from the rest of the muslim world. And please. Show me how we have to kill?? Go ahead.

I never said Muslims were burning in hell, i said those that tried to destroy Israel are.
Indians, Jews, Christians and Muslims all go to the same heaven and hell. That is if you believe in heaven and hell.

Did God give you a look in his hell and you saw all those that tried to destroy Israel in it??

You are weak in analysis:
My life will be worth less, if I die without Aqsa's freedom and the people of Palestine.

now run to your English teacher and get a clarification on what I said.

I said once there is no such a thing as Wahabi

Maso, maso, maso, tsk, tsk, tsk - now you deny your own creed but we Muslims know better what the Wahabi are, so please stop playing the victim.

Maso, maso, maso, tsk, tsk, tsk - now you deny your own creed but we Muslims know better what the Wahabi are, so please stop playing the victim.

Creed?? I am a Muslim. Nothing more nothing less. I do not label others by any name. That is my creed.

Honestly, if people start asking help for palestine without islamic overtones, I think more people will help their cause when they come to know about their plight.

Maso, Maso

true to what we said - When cornered the Wahabi claims "beace" and brotherhood, but we know what the Wahabi is about -- Wahabi money supports terrorism in Pakistan, Wahabi money promotes extremism around the world -- but when cornered, the Wahabi and his "slaves" mouth "beace" and brotherhood --- Time for that has passed - The Wahabi wanted to destroy Pakistan but Muslims know the plan of the Wahabi.

Stop funding terrorism in Pakistan, stop spreading extremism around the world - this is the only way out for you.

I appreciate the gesture by Saudi Government but quite frankly 71 million is peanuts for Saudi Government.Even Bill Gates can donate more then that to a charity.Should have given at least 500 Million.Saudi Prince and their children have palaces that cost far more then 71 million.

No hiding behind "I'm a Muslim, Wahabis have used that trick one time too many - have the courage of your Wahabi creed - Yesterday you laughed at Saudi shooting at Quran, now you hide your wahabi creed behind "I'm a Muslim"

I'm not amused - Say before the rest of us that the wahabi will stop funding terrorism in Pakistan that the Wahabi will stop spreading extremist ideas tdesigned by the Wahabi to defame and malign Islam and Muslims- If you are muslim, say that so we can at least evaluate, may be you are a different kind of Wahabi

Back
Top Bottom