What's new

Saudi Arabia, Middle East allies to participate in PAF counterterror exercise

That's a negative as i have discovered that the officer neither belongs to USAF or USN .
He is the US military or defence attaché based in Islamabad and was representing America.
Also i understand the USAF is not in town yet as this part of exercise is designated ACES MEET 2021-1.....so my guess is second part of exercise may be ACES MEET 2021-2.....which will involve the USAF.
If it is an air attache he will be USAF. If it is a defense attache, it could be either USAF or USN. You meant the one in the brown flight suit I presume.

No, they mentioned USAF, Saudi and PAF participating with aircraft, other nations as observers.
We could see their jets as well as their Special Tactics Sqn airmen.

It's a 50/50. It's just my speculation.

I'm just quoting a source from the Base.

Maybe they may show up later, but when I had inquired there were no Jets.

Yeah, I think that is the main problem with this forum. Public facts and people's "sources", it's as if PAF must be the world's worst at keep any sort of secret as every second member on here seems to have access to information not in the public domain. Must be an Indian spies dream website in that case.....

@Yasser76
Well, i've never released anything confidential to date.

This is a Exercise where we all know 3-Parties are participating. Only thing that's left to debate if one of 'em are brining in hardware.

Not out to leak 'Top Secret' info 'bout stuff that I may or not have knowledge of.

@Yasser76

This is a Exercise where we all know 3-Parties are participating. Only thing that's left to debate if one of 'em are brining in hardware.

Not out to leak 'Top Secret' info 'bout stuff that I may or not have knowledge of.
Let's wait for official pics by PAF

If it is an air attache he will be USAF. If it is a defense attache, it could be either USAF or USN. You meant the one in the brown flight suit I presume.
Or marines too. Sometimes they flow between Marines and Navy. You can also jump to coast guard or AirForce once your active duty contract is up. So he could be anything dude lol 😆

@Yasser76

Sure, so what was the point of posting if you are not sure of the info? It's just gossip than right? How do you know if something is confidential or not, or how it could help our enemies, who made that decision? Your source? You?

See my point?

Saudi Air Force begins joint exercise with US and Pakistani forces
The Royal Saudi Air Force took part in exercises at Mushaf Air Base in Punjab province, Pakistan. (SPA)

The Royal Saudi Air Force took part in exercises at Mushaf Air Base in Punjab province, Pakistan. (SPA)

Updated 31 March 2021
ARAB NEWS
March 31, 202105:07

• A number of RSAF Tornado combat aircraft are taking part in the exercise
  • The Aces Meet 2021 maneuvers will continue until April 10
RIYADH: The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) and their US and Pakistani counterparts have begun a joint military exercise at Mushaf Air Base in Punjab province, the Saudi Defense Ministry said on Tuesday.
The Aces Meet 2021 maneuvers were launched on Monday in the presence of Maj. Gen. Awad Al-Zahrani, the Saudi Military Attache in Pakistan, and Chief of Air Staff (Operations) Vice Marshal Waqas Sulehri.
A number of RSAF Tornado combat aircraft are taking part in the exercise, together with their air, technical and support crews. It includes the planning and implementation of training sorties and counteroperations, and defensive and offensive training in a number of war scenarios, said Lt. Col. Hamad Al-Hajjri, the commanding operations officer of the participating RSAF forces. He added that it also includes training for air operations in environments that differ from that of the Kingdom.
Capt. Abdulrahman Al-Omari, commander of supply and provisioning, said that by working in different environments, technical crews are able to maintain, equip and arm aircraft to the highest quality standards and follow all safety procedures required to meet operational needs and increase combat readiness.
The exercise, which continues until April 10, also aims to provide an exchange of experiences and expertise in the field of planning, and in combat and support air operations.

Got the Damocles pod on them it seems. Think Saudis are trying to learn CAS from us maybe. They lost 3 Tornados to Houthis.
Yes that seems to be the theme in first part of the exercise while I assume the second part with USAF also participating will focus on DACT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom