What's new

Saudi Arabia largest military exercise ''Sword of Abdullah''

okie doki , is there any new weapons ,tank,aircraft or ship to be expected to take part in these drills ?

There are no major naval projects to be introduced in the coming 2 years at least. Else, most of the military equipments KSA is inducting are brand-new, thus, more training is needed to enhance our self-defense capabilities.

I do expect a Pakistani presence, participation, and media coverage.

There are no major naval projects to be introduced in the coming 2 years at least. Else, most of the military equipments KSA is inducting are brand-new, thus, more training is needed to enhance our self-defense capabilities.

I hope training will include terrain similar to the ones on yemen border that is why most of the crap is coming these days.

I hope training will include terrain similar to the ones on yemen border that is why most of the crap is coming these days.

I strongly agree :smart:

Several drills were conducted recently on this particular aspect.

well that's what I like about KSA armed forces that now they have best tech available and all is brand new :)
sooner or later they will get experience ... just matter of time ..
I hope so that some **** media have access to do coverage .. that would be awesome

To the best of my knowledge, Pakistani Media outlets have got a heavy access into KSA. They report everything.

well that's what I like about KSA armed forces that now they have best tech available and all is brand new :)
sooner or later they will get experience ... just matter of time ..
I hope so that some **** media have access to do coverage .. that would be awesome

Right now, our focus is primarily concentrated on developing our defense industrial machine through ToTs, local production, running maintenance on our new equipments.

As for training, I'm seeing a lot of effort in this regard and I expect them to do more.

To the best of my knowledge, Pakistani Media outlets have got a heavy access into KSA. They report everything.

Right now, our focus is primarily concentrated on developing our defense industrial machine through ToTs, local production, running maintenance on our new equipments.

As for training, I'm seeing a lot of effort in this regard and I expect them to do more.

I agree with you , but what makes me little sad about that many people still think KSA army still dependent on other like usa or Pak ... but of course they have no knowledge but that makes me bit angry ...
but its good to see a great experienced and well equipped KSA armed forces ... :cheers:

I agree with you , but what makes me little sad about that many people still think KSA army still dependent on other like usa or Pak ... but of course they have no knowledge but that makes me bit angry ...
but its good

Let them. 99% of them aren't qualified enough to deliver such judgments. They practically are angry, jealous, bigoted, and illiterate people.

This shouldn't bother you at all. People will always pick on you for one thing or another. To us, we are indifferent to what people say as long as it doesn't inflict a damage against us.

We achieved a notable victory during the war we had with the terrorists in Yemen. They begged for halting the offense, but it didn't come, not until we decided to do so. During the Gulf War, we had had two direct engagements with the Iraqis, both of which turned in our favor. We took down Iranian jets which violated our air space. Similarly, we conducted tens of anti-terrorism combats operations in KSA, Yemen which were successful.

Our military relations with our allies are crucially important, just like the rest of the world. No country can stand on its own. However, having a military force on a high-alert is all what we seek after.

but its good to see a great experienced and well equipped KSA armed forces ...

I appreciate it your sentiments. And likewise, I'm so proud of Pakistan. :smart:

but its good to see a great experienced and well equipped KSA armed forces ... :cheers:

Let them. 99% of them aren't qualified enough to deliver such judgments. They practically are angry, jealous, bigoted, and illiterate people.

This shouldn't bother you at all. People will always pick on you for one thing or another. To us, we are indifferent to what people say as long as it doesn't inflict a damage against us.

We achieved a notable victory during the war we had with the terrorists in Yemen. They begged for halting the offense, but it didn't come, not until we decided to do so. During the Gulf War, we had had two direct engagements with the Iraqis, both of which turned in our favor. We took down Iranian jets which violated our air space. Similarly, we conducted tens of anti-terrorism combats operations in KSA, Yemen which were successful.

Our military relations with our allies are crucially important, just like the rest of the world. No country can stand on its own. However, having a military force on a high-alert is all what we seek after.

I appreciate it your sentiments. And likewise, I'm so proud of Pakistan. :smart:

well yeah I agree with you .. and I didn't have much statistic about KSA counter terrorism operations in yemen .. and I would be thankful if you can provide me with some links where I can read KSA direct battles with iraqies ..
and one more question , do you know that was there any Pakistani involvement in gulf war ?

Bk2DhfgIcAAUyDs.jpg:large

Bk2DhY3IIAAuDH1.jpg:large

Bk2w4yCIAAEEQnO.jpg:large

Bk2w44lIYAAYhS9.jpg:large

BlCJ6CrCMAE1wB9.jpg

BlCKMWMCEAApFH5.jpg

G9VjgQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom