2enm4uw.jpg

5x65xs.jpg

2qmdnyc.jpg

sv6zqv.jpg

20v0pr6.jpg

2wmghu0.jpg

302xwg9.jpg

wbclk1.jpg

We are a Sub-Continent ourselves in terms of size, expect everything from snowy mountains to desert plains to equated beaches and forests. People just need to learn how to look.

We are a Sub-Continent ourselves in terms of size, expect everything from snowy mountains to desert plains to equated beaches and forests. People just need to learn how to look.

Exactly. But don't expect people to realize that. Not even after looking at this thread. Really bizarre. Never mind their problem and ignorance not ours.

Exactly. But don't expect people to realize that. Not even after looking at this thread. Really bizarre. Never mind their problem and ignorance not ours.

I'm not one of those 'bakhil' people.

I have seen much of Saudi Arabia my self. I can never forget about those 3 memorable years of my life.

I'm not one of those 'bakhil' people.

I have seen much of Saudi Arabia my self. I can never forget about those 3 memorable years of my life.

شكرا لك

أقدر لك هذا

لا تُقدَّر المملكة العربية السعودية فعلاً حقّ قدرها

إنها بلاد شاسعة وجميلة تزخر بمناظر طبيعية متنوعة وبتاريخ باهر

Makkah City Saudi KSA by Njdaoi, on Flickr

Makkah City Saudi KSA by Njdaoi, on Flickr

Madinah by Makkah and Madinah, on Flickr

Madinah al-Munawwarah by menj, on Flickr

x4lxs8.jpg

2mqpwfc.jpg

Quba Mosque by umar.s, on Flickr

The Quba Mosque (مسجد قباء) by M. Imran Saeed, on Flickr

Could we move this thread to the general photography section as well so it's not only located in the Middle East section? I know this is a huge thread but I just saw that most countries have their photography threads there.

Could we move this thread to the general photography section as well so it's not only located in the Middle East section? I know this is a huge thread but I just saw that most countries have their photography threads there.

Well, a thread can only exist in one location at any given time. I do not have administrative jurisdiction beyond this part, however I will see from Senior MODs if it can be done for you. And of course ask the Thread starter's permission @Arabian Legend to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the answer Mesomania. I will just sit back and let you guys deal with it. It was merely a proposition so that we could get a bigger audience if you like. But I just noticed that most countries have their threads in the general photography section and not here. But I am absolutely fine with it if it stays here. It's up for you guys to decide that.

Well, a thread can only exist in one location at any given time. I do not have administrative jurisdiction beyond this part, however I will see from Senior MODs if it can be done for you. And of course ask the Thread starter's permission @Arabian Legend to do so.

Thank you for the answer Mesomania. I will just sit back and let you guys deal with it. It was merely a proposition so that we could get a bigger audience if you like. But I just noticed that most countries have their threads in the general photography section and not here. But I am absolutely fine with it if it stays here. It's up for you guys to decide that.

It is up 2 you guys but I prefer to just leave it as it in this section! what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom