What's new

Saudi Arabia has always helped Pakistan: Asif

Wrong, Saudis always Paid petrodollar to Pakistani establishment and corrupt politicians, Never helped civilians that is why civilians are opposing Pakistani military to get involve saudi aggression.
If you say so

If you say so
Am i wrong? most of civilians in Pakistan don't give a hype in Yemeni matters, many of them oppose military intervention and few of them linked with terror insurgencies in Pakistan funded by KSA are demanding Pakistan to send its army for saudi help and what you will expect from our current PML N government, their ties are strong with saudi regime. saudi is fighting for her national interest and Arab league is involved due to arab nationalism, Pakistanis are nor saudis neither Arab . Let them leave alone and decide what our majority of civilians want.

Am i wrong? most of civilians in Pakistan don't give a hype in Yemeni matters, many of them oppose military intervention and few of them linked with terror insurgencies in Pakistan funded by KSA are demanding Pakistan to send its army for saudi help and what you will expect from our current PML N government, their ties are strong with saudi regime. saudi is fighting for her national interest and Arab league is involved due to arab nationalism, Pakistanis are nor saudis neither Arab . Let them leave alone and decide what our majority of civilians want.

Many people have become Saudi pets and just wag their tails when they see them. I know, you know and we all know why.

Okay.
Someone does not fund your nukes for nothing.
There are some terms and conditions.
I hope you understand.
Had the situation regarding relations with KSA be so critical as you claimed in your post then Pakistan would have rolled tanks in the streets of Demascus by now.

Okay.
Someone does not fund your nukes for nothing.
There are some terms and conditions.
I hope you understand.
Had the situation regarding relations with KSA be so critical as you claimed in your post then Pakistan would have rolled tanks in the streets of Demascus by now.
well, as i said if our military want to step in then when civilians were given the authority to stop them, and when they had ever listened to Pakistani citizens unless their own interest don't match with civilian's demand. we must not forget that when saudis had fund for nukes then at that time we were not a nuclear power and never have such responsibility. but after becoming a nuclear state its better to stay away from wars, specially from a regional war which can be deadliest in future. you are responsible for the security of Pakistan first and any nation will put their interests in top priority.

Back
Top Bottom