What's new

Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina 2-1 ending Argentina's 35 undefeated games run - One of the biggest underdog stories in modern World Cup history

Wonder if Qatar will say no? What do you think? It doesn't -- nor should it -- care what FIFA says and that it is a strictly Islamic society where such things are simply forbidden no matter anyone's point of view. Not sure if the Qatari government has responded yet, but even if it's just an arm band and basically nothing harmless in the grand scheme of things, but if it has any reference to homosexuality, that's really not something that gets promoted in any Islamic society no matter how big the stage is.
Those who think they are sanctimonious and their holier-than-thou values must respect Muslim values, principles, customs and traditions. Thus Qatar must continue even if some teams wave to withdraw and even if there is pressure. because If it gives them space, they will throw all Muslim values into the dustbin of history now and later..

:lol:

That Arab habibti on the right though.

Morocco drawing 0-0 against Croatia who reached the World Cup final last time around. Not a bad start for Arab teams. Qatar remains the sole disappointment.

Yes, that is never going to be topped. Epic German trolling. Brazil were the hosts and it was a World Cup semifinal. Germany where up 5-0 after 30 minutes or something crazy like that.:lol:

Anyway I still think that Germany are going to win this time around once again.

So how was the reaction in beautiful Oman? From social media it looked like a party atmosphere from Morocco to Oman and Senegal to Indonesia. This often happens whenever a Muslim country does well or make an upset in football. No other sport than football is this global and it unites people often.
We supported the Saudi national team as if it was our team. I liked the player Saleh Al-Shehri, Salem Al-Dosari, the goalkeeper Al-Owais and the defender Al-Balihi. They fought on the pitch. The Arab world and even the Islamic world rejoiced in this historic victory. The Saudi public chanted a song that became famous even among fans from other countries. They chanted, "Messi, where is he .... We broke his eye." / "His eye" means his pride and arrogance.

😅😅😂😂😂, only Arabic speakers will understand it

Last edited:
"Messi, where is he .... We broke his eye." = "His eye" refers to his pride and arrogance.

@Khan2727 @The SC

also Mexico fans

brazilin

even small kids god bless her

Last edited:
The joy and celebrations of Arabs from various Arab countries on the occasion of Saudi Arabia's victory over Argentina.

+

Crazy Celebrations After Winning Against Argentina In The World Cup

Completely Crazy Saudi Arabia Fan celebration hahah the /door/​

Very late to celebration thread but wow was that incredible. I was watching first half then went to head for sleep. Couldn't sleep so I googled score and Saudis scored 2 points on the opening of the first half, I ran back to my to my TV couldn't believe it, lol! Those were some tough scores too, especially that second one ! Congrats to Saudis.

Bad luck yesterday vs. Poland.

One last match against Mehico, go Saudi Arabia!
I still remember Spain lose the first match of world cup to Switzerland but went on to win the world cup.

The owners of the houses adjacent to Al-Thumama stadium distribute sweets to the fans in celebration of the victory of #Morocco 🇲🇦 over #Belgium 🇧🇪

Prostration of gratitude after the victory over Argentina, ranked third in the world, and Belgium, ranked second in the world

His Highness Prince Sheikh Tamim 😍😍

1669590154960.png

Last edited:
FIFA bans fans from wearing "Crusade" clothing at the Qatar 2022 World Cup

Seriously, man lol! What the heck were these two clowns thinking? I mean, you know they're well aware of the history of the Crusades and Muslims fighting for Jerusalem and beyond for many years.

But the bottom line is there is no way they have no idea of the simple history of the wars between the Muslims trying to hold on to Jerusalem even against the Crusaders and to dress like this was nothing but being provocative in one of the worst ways. Most of the time you see clowns dressed in something funny or something that makes you think it's a smart thing and makes you think ok what a bunch of funny wise a$$e$ etc. But this crap here was just plain old stupid and glad those fellas at the gate knew exactly what they were up to and sent them packing on their way. Numbskulls.

The reaction of the Arab world public to the moment of Morocco's victory over Spain and its qualification for the quarter-finals of the World Cup.. the first Arab team to achive this qualification..

Sofiane Boufal:

"Thank you to all the Moroccans around the world, thank you to the Arabs, thank you to the Muslims. This win is for you."

The reaction of the Arab world public to the moment of Morocco's victory over Spain and its qualification for the quarter-finals of the World Cup.. the first Arab team to achive this qualification..

You gotta love it. Spain is no slouch and both teams missed tremendous opportunities to put it in the net.

The Moroccan Sofiane Boufal.. or "The Brasilian"..:p:

Nice Music too!
:cheesy::cheesy::yay::yay::p:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom