What's new

Saudi Arabia bans Tablighi Jamaat, calls it 'one of the gates of terrorism'

What are you going on about?

The entire Islamic religious establishment (Deoband particularly) in British India was strongly opposed to Jinnah's Pakistan movement

Jinnah's Muslim League won almost all seats reserved for Muslims in the 1946 elections in which the combined front of Muslim Religious Organizations (Muslim Parliamentary Board) headed by Darul uloom Deoband supported Congress instead. They even declared it Haram for Muslims to join Jinnah's Muslim League ..

Too much for one front! No?
Jinnah was so smart, highly committed to his goals, a man of Focus and sacrifice, courageous, a brave Soul and a true politician. He is an outstanding personality, it would not be a good thing to compare a leader in that class unreachable for many, to common men.

This step will severely limit any saudi influence in Afghanistan since Afghanistan is fully deobandi now. Saudi could have used Afghanistan to keep pressure on iran.

This step will severely limit any saudi influence in Afghanistan since Afghanistan is fully deobandi now. Saudi could have used Afghanistan to keep pressure on iran.
You too late bud

Iran has been in close contact with Pashtoons of Afghanistan.

Well, I don't see them any longer go around the neighborhood in a group they called "gasht". They would come every Thursday evening to meet me and invite me forcibly to the mosque because "some brothers like me were not attending the mosque". They were an irritating and anti-intellect bunch. For example, once they came during the day with one of them coming to the door saying that "The IT people have come" - IT as in computing". I went to the gate where they were gathered and when talking I told them that I had written a simple operating system. Now it is not everyday in India that someone writes an OS. In fact this was the first OS in India however simple it was. They were not impressed. In fact I think the not-so-minor fact of someone in India, someone in their own neighborhood, having written an OS didn't at all register in their two-brain-cell minds. :lol: For some years they tried to get me amongst their ranks but they had to stop. :D And I think the calls in India in early 2020 during the COVID first wave for the government to ban them must have put the scare in them and they since have stopped going around the neighborhood.
to be fair non CS people have hard time appreciating the hard work and intellect that goes behind such things and even harder for people belonging to lower strata of society who have less access to education

saudi also banned the books of moududi /al banna /alqarzawi /syed qutub . its seems they are serious to throw away political islamists thought . lets hope paksitanis will use some brain .

I am usually against these Saudis BUT THIS IS A GREAT DECISION !!! But guess what, this terrorist Organisation is flourishing in Pakistan, the inept country where these people are literally destroying the country inside out.

when ever someone try to mix religion with politics they failed and society corrupts . paksitanis are still confuse between sin and crime . politics even break wars between SAHAB E KARAM . hum kis khet ki mooli hain .

The average Pakistani has committed every sin except eating pork. Said average Pakistani is at the same time a rabid TLP fanboy.

saudi also banned the books of moududi /al banna /alqarzawi /syed qutub . its seems they are serious to throw away political islamists thought . lets hope paksitanis will use some brain .
If the paragons on intellect and avant garde thinking Saudis banned them, they must've penned something truly horrific in those books.

Pakistanis also used some brains and replicated Saudi madrassa model reaping huge benefits leading upto and since 9/11.

If the paragons on intellect and avant garde thinking Saudis banned them, they must've penned something truly horrific in those books.

Pakistanis also used some brains and replicated Saudi madrassa model reaping huge benefits leading upto and since 9/11.
here we go downside sir . anything is banned is world here its thrive . pakistanis always stand wrong side of history

What Tabligh has to do with Taliban and Afghanistan? Tabligh does not support any firqah/Madhab. Arabs, Russian or Somali Tablighis do not follow Deobandi Mazhab.
In Egypt thousand of people following Shafi mazhab will pray behind Hanafi Imam and in Saudi thousand of Shafi mazhab followers pray behind Imam who follow Hanbali mazhab.

It’s only Pakistan that Baravis don’t pray behind Deobandi.

What Tabligh has to do with Taliban and Afghanistan? Tabligh does not support any firqah/Madhab. Arabs, Russian or Somali Tablighis do not follow Deobandi Mazhab.
In Egypt thousand of people following Shafi mazhab will pray behind Hanafi Imam and in Saudi thousand of Shafi mazhab followers pray behind Imam who follow Hanbali mazhab.

It’s only Pakistan that Baravis don’t pray behind Deobandi.
its economical terrorism that millions of people doing hippies style useless rounding on earth doing nothing :lol:

I am usually against these Saudis BUT THIS IS A GREAT DECISION !!! But guess what, this terrorist Organisation is flourishing in Pakistan, the inept country where these people are literally destroying the country inside out.

Tablighi have never been involved in any terrorist activities. Regardless of what Saudi government does, it will not change the effort of Tabligh in Saudi Arabia. In fact, it might increase it.
its economical terrorism that millions of people doing hippies style useless rounding on earth doing nothing :lol:

If you can see God, tell him yourself. I’m sure he will love to hear from you. If he tells you something better or better way to do Dawah, do share it with us. It might just help the Muslims.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom