What's new

Sartaj Aziz, Modi exchange pleasantries in brief encounter

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
l_169527_012842_updates.jpg

AMRITSAR: Pakistan's Foreign Affairs Adviser Sartaj Aziz on Saturday had a brief encounter with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the sidelines of a regional conference to be held in Indian province of Punjab.

According to Geo News, the Prime Minister's Adviser shook hands with Modi at a dinner hosted by Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and attended by Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and representatives from different states and international observers.

"How is Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif doing," asked the Indian prime minister. "Nawaz Sharif Sahib is fine and conveys well wishes to you," responded Sartaj Aziz. Geo News reported that the Indian prime minister asked the Adviser to convey his Salam and good wishes to his Pakistani counterpart.

Sartaj Aziz is in India to attend Heart of Asia Conference that will focus on regional cooperation between Afghanistan and its neighbours and to intensify efforts for durable peace in the war-ravaged country.

Earlier upon his arrival, he was received by Pakistan High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit and joint secretary of Indian Ministry of External Affairs.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/169527-Sartaj-Aziz-Modi-exchange-pleasantries-in-brief-encounter

Last edited:
Please sit with them and tell them this is enough TTP and LOC firing otherwise in my view this is useless trip if you can't let them stop the above 2 problems

Last edited:
Please sit with them and tell them this is enough TTP and LOC firing otherwise in my view this is useless trip if you can't let them stop the above 2 problems
You forgot to mention BLA, BRA and LEJ, and I think the power shortage in Pakistan is a RAW conspiracy too :D

You also forgot to mention fog problems caused by India, I heard water not available to many parts of the country. Some said by 2025 water scarcity in Pakistan will increase. Modi must stop these or there won't be any peace.

Wait. Forgot about mosquitoes problems too

You also forgot to mention fog problems caused by India, I heard water not available to many parts of the country. Some said by 2025 water scarcity in Pakistan will increase. Modi must stop these or there won't be any peace.

now you just reversed what we used to say about India and ISI

You forgot to mention BLA, BRA and LEJ, and I think the power shortage in Pakistan is a RAW conspiracy too :D

I supports dogs who barak against our beloved enemy. Nice dogs :tup:

Every time i see the Pakistani foreign affairs Sartaj Azizi i get reminded of this character....
NestleTurtles.jpg

Anyone else familiar with Turtles Chocolate?

He doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed... maybe NS wanted someone at the same IQ as him at the helm of foreign affairs...

5016350600_ffa1a589dd_o.jpg

Not only Modi but also Doval exchanged pleasantries with Sartaj Aziz.
Cyz8EcUVIAQzG5P.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom