What's new

Sarabjit was a RAW agent.

LOL, low IQ Indians can't even make up their own insults.
I know my insults are funny and all but seriously man, make your own.
it's not that hard if you just use your brain..... oh right, I am talking to an Indian....

I doubt you are in Canada since your creepy English skills suggests otherwise.

Even before this report, the cat was already outta bag when he was given a state funeral... Well Their goes india mantra of Sarabjit being innocent drunk farmer who crossed the border down the drain....

LOL, low IQ Indians can't even make up their own insults.
I know my insults are funny and all but seriously man, make your own.
it's not that hard if you just use your brain..... oh right, I am talking to an Indian....

Ya rite, you are talking to an Indian and for reality check, you urself are an Indian. A person from INDIAN SUBCONTINENT.

Now please try to make yourself arabs and i promise to give you loads of **** where Arabs are trating you subcontinent muslims worse than ****. Its gonna be a shitty affair mate. :D

Better try to make your still undecided identity on basis of Islam but dont mistake in dragging yourselves away from your true identity, ie. INDIANs.

It's funny how Indians were crying like it was their time of the month when Kasab and company did their thing.
But now.... all quite in the western front :omghaha:

you guys can dish out STATE SPONSORED terrorism but then cry like a girl losing her virginity when a bunch of Pakistani thugs repay you in kind.

Just going by the number of rapes and starvation it is clear that this slum dog country has no moral compass, so what's a few (dozen? thousand?) terrorist bombings in Pakistan?

and your jewel crowned country has all the moral in the world...:cheesy:

It is not the difference of perception. It is your denial which is the problem here.

No dear you are consistently overindulging in the magnification of anonymous to the extent of reliable.

and your jewel crowned country has all the moral in the world...:cheesy:

At the very least we didn't cry to the world and do all this drama when we caught this terrorist!
You guys made a circus of your ordeal
And the best/worst part is that this guy was sent by your government, while Kasab and company were just some thugs!

But that's just to be expected by morally bankrupt Indians.

Ya rite, you are talking to an Indian and for reality check, you urself are an Indian. A person from INDIAN SUBCONTINENT.

Now please try to make yourself arabs and i promise to give you loads of **** where Arabs are trating you subcontinent muslims worse than ****. Its gonna be a shitty affair mate. :D

Better try to make your still undecided identity on basis of Islam but dont mistake in dragging yourselves away from your true identity, ie. INDIANs.

Dear God if I was an Indian I would have thrown myself in the Holy Ganges by now and ended my humiliation!
It's funny that you talk about Arabs when your own 2nd flag is for Isreal, what does that say about your mental state?

This is how retarded slum dogs are, they talk about confused identity while flying Isreali flags :omghaha:
There is a reason these people provide the comedy for the world

I doubt you are in Canada since your creepy English skills suggests otherwise.

that's alright, I doubt your intelligence and I have more evidence for my case then you do for your :toast_sign:

so the indians disowned him while he was alive. Poor guy now they except it. its ok we knew it before! that he was terrorist!

he was a spy, that much we accepted. :)
There was a thread about 'why Indian media calls terrorist a spy..what happened to that'.

At the very least we didn't cry to the world and do all this drama when we caught this terrorist!
You guys made a circus of your ordeal
And the best/worst part is that this guy was sent by your government, while Kasab and company were just some thugs!

But that's just to be expected by morally bankrupt Indians.
i personally doubt that... u guys are totally bankrupt..:omghaha:

Even before this report, the cat was already outta bag when he was given a state funeral... Well Their goes india mantra of Sarabjit being innocent drunk farmer who crossed the border down the drain....

the haraaaamiii was an Indian Spy terrorist and got a state funeral for killing 14 Pakistanis.

anyway raw eggs on Indian faces

Back
Top Bottom