What's new

Sarabjit was a RAW agent.

stupid rehman malik and PPP government. they also said india is directly responsible for terrorism in balochistan & also said that Manmohan singh admitted to it. so do we believe everything that domb moron said?

anyways stick to topic if you want a kasab thread go to it. this one is about a terrorist named sarabjeet!

I am not the one who brought Kasab into the thread - I was replying to someone named Mafiya. If you didn't realize, I started the thread by posting the HT link. Anyhow, my point is that if Sarabjit would have been hung by the judicial process in Pakistan there would have no hue and cry. Well, not as much anyway. It has led to a tit-for-tat attitude and some Pakistani named Sanaullah has had to bear the brunt. Now some other Indian will be attacked. Shouldn't he just have been hung?

I am not the one who brought Kasab into the thread - I was replying to someone named Mafiya. If you didn't realize, I started the thread by posting the HT link. Anyhow, my point is that if Sarabjit would have been hung by the judicial process in Pakistan there would have no hue and cry. Well, not as much anyway. It has led to a tit-for-tat attitude and some Pakistani named Sanaullah has had to bear the brunt. Now some other Indian will be attacked. Shouldn't he just have been hung?

Even IF NOT hanged by Court order , Giving State Honour with Indian military gun salut to a terrorist by State of India is acceptance of Indian State sponsored terrorism in Pakistan.

Even IF NOT hanged by Court order , Giving State Honour with Indian military gun salut to a terrorist by State of India is acceptance of Indian State sponsored terrorism in Pakistan.

Pakistan should in return give state honors to all 11/26 attackers and the highest award to Ajmal Kasab for his bravery.

LOL - Quite the opposite - it is the Indian State emphatically stating that he was NOT a terrorist.

I cannot understand why Pak posters are getting so fidgety on the issue of respect to a slain Indian by India.

Pak National Assembly passed a resolution on Afzal Guru who was the prime accused on the attack on the Parliament which led to the death of Indians.

So why this fuss now ?

this is height of shamelessness....are u too coward to accept him as your agent?:confused:

hey i am posting a classfied report on indian semi cryo development see it on indian space capabilities thread

this is height of shamelessness....are u too coward to accept him as your agent?:confused:

What's nonsense?? Why should we accept him as spy when he was not/.... His conviction was error of judgement. He was about to free aftr formation of new govt.

Coz of caretaker govt his freedom was pending....

If he was spy then I am jesus christ... :P

There is very little evidence and information available to claim that he was involved in bombings let alone GOI going on record to say that he was a RAW spy...Please share if you have any reliable evidence

Pakistani government has built a case against this person based on "evidence" they believe implicates him...we cant be sure of the other nuances in this case...yet your countrymen have declared him a terrorist on this forum based on the little information available and this shoddy piece of journalism
Just because he was a spy does not imply that he was involved in bombings....is all im trying to say.

and yes...no country including yours is going to fess up to being linked to civilian deaths....so as I stated, if India is being blamed for terrorism, there are thousand more fingers pointing to pakistan that implicate it in similar light..
Like i said...law of the land rules, and Sarabjit is but a casualty we have to accept.

Your source of his conviction in terrorist activity inside Pakistan.

What's nonsense?? Why should we accept him as spy when he was not/.... His conviction was error of judgement. He was about to free aftr formation of new govt.

Coz of caretaker govt his freedom was pending....

If he was spy then I am jesus christ... :P

:omghaha::rofl::omghaha:
han bhai woh tu innocent tha...yahan phool bechne aya tha na...hum zalim hain..hum ne pakaer liya becharay ko resonlessly:cheesy:

YES HE WAS .
ONE MORE BHAGAT SINGH GAVE HIS LIFE.

THERE ARE MANY MORE.
LAST WORDS OF SARABJIT ..... I AM HAPPY TO DIE FOR MY COUNTRY , MAY MORE BHAGAT SINGH WILL BORN .

He was innocent. He crossed the border by mistake while drunk.

Back
Top Bottom