What's new

Sarabjit was a RAW agent.

r u Nuts ? there is no such evidence ! H.Times article is just Prediction/conspiracy article like , American media did for 9/11 .

you think his mother would have so silent in such case ????

I am going to ignore that one... I have never had any conversation with you, try to mind your language.

Hold up...where in the source (Hindustan Times Report) does it state he was involved in terrorist activities or bombings...please point out.

What?

The source I posted was in response to this:
Pakistani government has built a case against this person based on "evidence" they believe implicates him...we cant be sure of the other nuances in this case...yet your countrymen have declared him a terrorist on this forum based on the little information available and this shoddy piece of journalism
Just because he was a spy does not imply that he was involved in bombings....is all im trying to say.

It's not just some random members claiming that he was a terrorist, he was convicted earlier on these charges.

As for OP, there was no way they would accept his atrocities, would they? He was tried and found guilty of terrorism and killing Pakistani civilians and working for R&AW.

What else is there?

What?

The source I posted was in response to this:

I apologize, I completely missed the link there....

It's not just some random members claiming that he was a terrorist, he was convicted earlier on these charges.

As for OP, there was no way they would accept his atrocities, would they? He was tried and found guilty of terrorism and killing Pakistani civilians and working for R&AW.

What else is there?

The details and the evidence under which he was convicted isnt clear...except for news reports that claims he was charged for bombing, i havent read much news about his actual case....
Even in my very first post, I did ask members for any information they had...

The source you provided states that he accepted his crime, which could very well have been under duress..not uncommon in India and Pakistan.

Nevertheless, the law of the land rules at the end of the day and I respect the Pakistani courts since they have the final say on evidence they believe convicts him and I apply the same rule for indian courts and justice system...
if he was involved in killing innocent Pakistanis, he deserved the death penalty as with any other terrorist

To your last point, Ive already answered that no govt will acknowledge involvement in civilian deaths..

At the end of the day, he is dead, I suppose justice prevails..

One thing needs to be pointed out here, if it already hasn't been pointed out.

Pakistan's record of only capturing real spies, and not faking them, stands in place. I've already pointed out that 100% of Indian spies Pakistan that has released have admitted, once they got back to Bharat, that they were spies. That's right, a 100% record - you read that correctly. Not one blip. This must be pointed out each and every time bharat or some NGO (corrupt or not) asks us to release one of the convicted spies. We have a clean record. If we convict someone for spying, it's a certainty that they were ACTUALLY spying.

Back
Top Bottom