What's new

Sarabjit Singh's sister says Pak activist Ansar Burney demanded Rs 25 crore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Kasab's family denied an opportunity to visit him ?

AFIK all of Pak began with denial .

Having lost a kin the last thing on her mind is to make a politically correct speech.

The good thing about India is that it never denies someone is its citizen. The charges leveled are similar but no one in India ever denied that he was Indian. The same was for other guy.

easy Now Indian Internet warrior

there is just no comparison
what happened to Kassab was justice. whereas as Sarabjit was murdered no doubt. there cant be any two views about it
but come out of your high horse please it doesnt suit you

What other reaction do you guys really expect ?

It would have been better if Sarabjit was hanged instead.

Mature and Brave countries follow civilized procedures even with terrorists and criminals.

We could have behaved the same with kasab but we still terminated him using methods accepted in a civilized society.

And how does pakistan retaliate?.......by murdering.

uptil when they have hope that barni will rescue sarbjeet he was a hero now when that bloody son of ***** died a dogs death, kaur decleared barni coprrupt.
She is portraying sarbjeet as if he was a 5 yr old child who just sliped into pakistan

What other reaction do you guys really expect ?

It would have been better if Sarabjit was hanged instead.

Mature and Brave countries follow civilized procedures even with terrorists and criminals.

We could have behaved the same with kasab but we still terminated him using methods accepted in a civilized society.

And how does pakistan retaliate?.......by murdering.

Well....

You or anyone else doesnt really have any proof that the state or ISI killed him....

So I dont understand what you mean..

It has become way too easy to lay all blame on ISI, RAW, Army these days.

Well....

You or anyone else doesnt really have any proof that the state or ISI killed him....

So I dont understand what you mean..

It has become way too easy to lay all blame on ISI, RAW, Army these days.

It does not matter who killed him, it is the way he was killed.

i know a family whose one of the young son got killed by this dog in lahore blasts...

RAW send that person and this is the reason the indian state is giving this terrorist a state honour.

She might be sad but she should also see this her brother killed 14 innocent people in a terrorist attack.

RIP in Hell for ever...

i know a family whose one of the young son got killed by this dog in lahore blasts...

RAW send that person and this is the reason the indian state is giving this terrorist a state honour.

She might be sad but she should also see this her brother killed 14 innocent people in a terrorist attack.

RIP in Hell for ever...

THERE IS NO PEACE IN HELL ONLY PAIN AND SUFFERING.

Its a sister who lost her brother... Understandable reaction. I just hope that people wont actually believe it and become even more negative towards Pakistanis.

Its usually us, normal citizens who are stuck in this battle for superiority between Pakistan and India.

Politicans has messed up both countries, but not many people seem to realize it. Instead they want to nuke or attack each other.

Sad....

Kudos to you Bro!!

Thanks!! :)

Bullshit.

First of all u must thank that we had allowed a person who was just a sister of a terrorist that has murdered 14 pakistanis in cold blood.
And even docs had asked her permission to shift him off the ventilator which was pathetic if u ask me from their part.
Was Afzal Guru's family even told that he was being killed. They had saw that on tv, the day u had hanged him.

U must be grateful of our generosity then requesting us of something.

Just like u, we hold not sympathy for those who come in our country n kill here from outside.

If being the sister of a terrorist makes her someone not worth consideration by association, what does being a Muslim make you in a world where so may terrorists are Muslims?

Have some empathy.

By the way, medical practice decrees that doctors take permission from relatives before they pull the plug.

Seems like Burney is Pakistani version of Arundhati Roy...

Arnab goswami n sarabjit singh:rofl:

Watching the circus in progress now...itna stamina nhn mere main, watched it for 10 minutes, thori galian deen, ghussa aya, then switched channel and now on PDF.

I ain't gonna waste an hour on this sc*mbag.

It does not matter who killed him, it is the way he was killed.

And no one has supported that. People surely get killed in jail in India, US and other countries too? The only thing we can say is that they maybe should have given him more security or arrived at the scene earlier...

6eca23ae-600b-4d18-9fe6-aaa2dbee25f3hires.jpg

Asif Zardari is loosing support in India :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom