What's new

Sarabjit Singh's sister says Pak activist Ansar Burney demanded Rs 25 crore

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would expect a moderator to understand the sentiment behind an outburst like this given the fact that only yesterday she returned after seeing the battered body of her brother.

Me being a mod has nothing to do here...

She lost a brother that is why I haven't said more, emotions are high and people say alot in this condition.

I am getting ready for Mr Goswami! Gonna get popcorn and cola and watch his rants....now he has no excuse for warmongering does he?

Just flicked past Times now, the headline reads, time to go to war?

The more indians try to sensationalise this, the more they will be doing Pakistan a favour.........by highlighting the treatment metted out to sarabjit......They are spreading Pakistans message for all the indian terrorists that do something like this in future and you will meet the same fate. :smart:

She lost a brother that is why I haven't said more, emotions are high and people say alot in this condition.

I am getting ready for Mr Goswami! Gonna get popcorn and cola and watch his rants....now he has no excuse for warmongering does he?

Bhai jaan i have seen you talking about arnab goswami several times today..... He is one of the anchors of a news channel in india there are 100s of news channels and 1000s of anchors.....Dont take him seriously..... even some of us doesnt take him seriously.... Yesterday he was shouting at one of his guests and was telling him i wont give you a platform... and that guy was like why did you call me then.....

Btw how come you have access to Times Now in pakistan?

well an offer could have been made.

Anyways criminals are criminals.

Mumbai attacks: India hangs Ajmal Kasab – The Express Tribune

Pakistan’s stance

The Foreign Office of Pakistan maintained that the country’s stance on terrorism has been very clear and consistent and Pakistan has always condemned terrorisms in all its forms.

“We are willing to cooperate and work closely with all countries of the region to eliminate scourge of terrorism,” said Foreign Office spokesperson Moazzam Ali Khan on Wednesday.

The spokesperson clarified that reports in Indian press stating that Pakistan did not receive a note from the Indian High Commission in Islamabad were incorrect and baseless. He said that the deputy high commissioner of Indian Embassy visited the Foreign Office on Tuesday evening with a note regarding the execution of Kasab.

Director General South Asia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs received the note and acknowledged the receipt, he added.

According to Express News, the Foreign Office has also said that India will be contacted if Kasab’s family demands for his body.

Just flicked past Times now, the headline reads, time to go to war?

use your remote control to ban arnab goswami and times now. :P

The more indians try to sensationalise this, the more they will be doing Pakistan a favour.........by highlighting the treatment metted out to sarabjit......They are spreading Pakistans message for all the indian terrorists that do something like this in future and you will meet the same fate. :smart:

Ok let me give you a funny conspiracy theory.... India will sensationalise it more and make it a big issue that Zardari get sympathy votes and become the president this time also..... He is the best revenge we can do to pakistan j/k

Difficult to believe the news. Ansar tweets that the claim is false.

What was this 25 crore for? Blood money a la Raymond Davis? For Pakistanis, you have to understand why we don't trust your judiciary - your judiciary has hung a PM, has greenlit coups, has let the likes of Raymond Davis go scot free after paying blood money - am I missing something?

Ok let me give you a funny conspiracy theory.... India will sensationalise it more and make it a big issue that Zardari get sympathy votes and become the president this time also..... He is the best revenge we can do to pakistan j/k

Okay........dont know what you are getting at, but of all the countries, India can never influence the Pakistani political process in any capacity what so ever......if by that you meant that India can take out any of these fake bhuttos for zaradari to get re elected then I hate to disappoint you that its not gonna work this time....may be after 5 years or so but not gonna happen this time. FYI even taliban have declared war on PPP and have vowed to disrupt their political campaigns and guess what Pakistanis are least concerned.
And for india.....your self victimization will only prove that your enemy got an upper hand.

Okay........dont know what you are getting at, but of all the countries, India can never influence the Pakistani political process in any capacity what so ever......if by that you meant that India can take out any of these fake bhuttos for zaradari to get re elected then I hate to disappoint you that its not gonna work this time....may be after 5 years or so but not gonna happen this time. FYI even taliban have declared war on PPP and have vowed to disrupt their political campaigns and guess what Pakistanis are least concerned.
And for india.....your self victimization will only prove that your enemy got an upper hand.

Well you forgot to notice the J/K in end of my post. it was a joke and was not supposed to be taken seriously (thats why i mention j/k in the last )

What was this 25 crore for? Blood money a la Raymond Davis? For Pakistanis, you have to understand why we don't trust your judiciary - your judiciary has hung a PM, has greenlit coups, has let the likes of Raymond Davis go scot free after paying blood money - am I missing something?

yes you are missing the kashmir singh incident in this! who paid for kashmir singh? india disowned kashmir singh when he said he was a spy for RAW.

You really think so.. ? You think spies are worried about getting killed or getting tortured.. ? I dont think so.. Its the common man who is.. And this message goes out to them.. And however gruesome and misguided this murder by Pakistani citizens in a Pakistani judicial building managed by Pakistani law enforcement is, what worries me more is the impending retaliation by Indian right wing parties. Just hope a Pakistani artist who came to India to earn some money (there are a bunch of those) does not get waylaid and beaten to death by a hardliner group in India. From where I see, its just a matter of time and thats what worries me. Not the inability of Pakistani judiciary to protect people in its custody.. That inability of Pakistani govt of not being able to enforce its writ in and around govt establishments, we all have seen in case of abbotabad...

yes you are missing the kashmir singh incident in this! who paid for kashmir singh? india disowned kashmir singh when he said he was a spy for RAW.

If i go by your logic... then Sarabjit singh cant be a RAW agent because India never disowned him.....

Well you forgot to notice the J/K in end of my post. it was a joke and was not supposed to be taken seriously (thats why i mention j/k in the last )

Oh my bad...... but what you said can be used against Pakistan....take out bilawal bhutto and these jahil Pakistanis will again vote for pee pee pee. But fortunately this time people are too angry to let their emotions take the best of them.

You really think so.. ? You think spies are worried about getting killed or getting tortured.. ? I dont think so.. Its the common man who is.. And this message goes out to them.. And however gruesome and misguided this murder by Pakistani citizens in a Pakistani judicial building managed by Pakistani law enforcement is, what worries me more is the impending retaliation by Indian right wing parties. Just hope a Pakistani artist who came to India to earn some money (there are a bunch of those) does not get waylaid and beaten to death by a hardliner group in India. From where I see, its just a matter of time and thats what worries me. Not the inability of Pakistani judiciary to protect people in its custody.. That inability of Pakistani govt of not being able to enforce its writ in and around govt establishments, we all have seen in case of abbotabad...
Well irrespective of what you said, Pakistans message has been delivered....how the indian spies take it....different issue. We as Pakistanis have no faith in our state machinery including the judiciary.......So you wanna higlight the level of incompetency here, by all means do so...you will be doing us a favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom