What's new

Sarabjit Singh, how a terrorist becomes a hero

There is no shadow of doubt that Sarabjit Singh S/O Sulakhan Singh was a Terrorist , there are 18 witnesses , there are medical evidences , Legal record which clearly explained he was Terrorist . Although during his mission he fraudently made pakistani identity card in the name of Khushi Muhammad S/O Allah Baksh district Kasur . NIC no : 281-60-477150

Photocopies of ID card :
sarabjit.jpg

saabjit+singh.jpg

There are 18 witnesses who gave their statement ( on oath ) in court

FIR No : 105/90 Police Station : Anarkali

1. Haji Muhammad Aslam S/O Muhammad Tufail
Caste : Rajpoot Age: 30 years Medicine Vendor
610-Afshan Colony , Sadiq Street Millat Road Sanda Khurd Lahore
Dated: 3.8.91

2. Major Ghulam Abbas
319- Intelligence Batalion Lahore
Dated : 5.8.91

3. Saleem Shokat S/O Shokat Jan
Gate keeper : Malik Theater (An eye witness )
Resident of Mohalla Islam khan Tamko Wali Gali Bhatti gate Lahore
Dated: 7.8.91

4. Haji Shah ( Police officials )
HC no :2650 Moharrer Police Chowki
Sabzi Mandi PS Ravi Road Lahore
Dated : 30.7.91

5. Muhammad Munir S/O Abdul Majid
Muhallah Aurangzeb Lahore . House no 602 Inside Bhatti Gate

6. Muhammad Ashraf S/O Muhammad Sharif
Habib Bank Chaubarji Branch Lahore

7. Muhammad Aslam S/O Amir Din
R/O Mohalla Jalotianwala House no : 1025 Inside Bhati Gate

8. Alamdar Hussain .Inspector (Police official)
PS-Old Anarkali

9. Saeed Khan S/O Tehzir Khan
Caste : Pathan Age: 50 years
Chowkidar Malik Theater Bhatti Gate Lahore

10. Dr.Ghafoor Ahmed
Medical Officer Cayoality Ward Mayo Hospital Lahore
Dated : 7.8.91

11. Syed Abdul Raheem Eazmi S/O Syed Safdar Ali
Raftsman Ihata Session Court Lahore
Dated : 7.8.91

12. Abdul Rashid S/O Chenan Din
Caste : Araien Age : 58 years
Shopkeeper Dehli Gate Lahore
Dated : 8.2.91

13. Muhammad Khalid Zahoor (Military Official )
M.I.C Lahore Cantt
Dated ; 11.8.91

14. Dr.Iftikhar Ahmed Khan
Medical Officer :MHO Hospital
Dated ; 12.8.91

15. Jaffar Hussain (Police Constable)
PS . New Anarkali Lahore
Dated : 3.8.91

16. Doctor Pervaiz Rana
Assistant Professor
Department of Forensic Medicines KEMC Lahore

17. Muhammad Sadiq
Inspector Police
ATC Special Branch Punjab Lahore

18. Muhammad Azam (Police official)
PS New Anarkali Lahore

Constituted Under special court Judge Muhammad Aslam Shami Act XV -1975

Its obvious these are doctored witnesses. That much is already established. Its not like they had tons of good witnesses but yet decided to train one odd witness.

sarbjeet singh....how a common indian slipped into pakistan and confess bomb blast in pakistan???????

When a person is given third degree treatment. Anybody will confess that he committed the crime. Its a debatable topic and i also don't know the entire story so don't take the post too personally. Just a point of view.

Pakistan should have been more responsible in handling his security.

they are not trained witnesses , but being an Indian if you defend your terrorist then what can we do :coffee: everyone quoting the eye witness Salim shoukat statement which he gave in media , for their kind information he was forced by sme human rights activist and News channels to gave statement in the favor of sarabjit singh , Though his media statement have no legal importance :ashamed:
his statement is same whe he gave in court (on oath) for details Statement of Eye Witness Salim Shoukat
Its obvious these are doctored witnesses. That much is already established. Its not like they had tons of good witnesses but yet decided to train one odd witness.

they are not trained witnesses , but being an Indian if you defend your terrorist then what can we do :coffee: everyone quoting the eye witness Salim shoukat statement which he gave in media , for their kind information he was forced by sme human rights activist and News channels to gave statement in the favor of sarabjit singh , Though his media statement have no legal importance :ashamed:
his statement is same whe he gave in court (on oath) for details Statement of Eye Witness Salim Shoukat

Yes, the poor guy was forced by the big bad human rights guys to lie and discredit the poor police LOL!!!

My guess is that the prisoners were pissed of at Afzal Guru getting hanged for nothing.
That hanging set off a chain reaction, which eventually lead to 2 Indian soldiers getting beheaded, and 1 Indian prisoner getting beaten up and dying.
India accomplished nothing.

India is a sick,psychotic state where innocent Pakistani prisoners are treated as terrorists and real Hindutva terrorists like Narendra Modi are made PM & CM.

Let me correct it for you.

^^^^ You should elect Pakistani terrorists Hafeez Saeed as your PM and Maulana Masood Azhar as your President....Pakistan will prosper......take my word

Why would people who are on hitlist be qualified to become leaders of Pakistan?

On the other hand in India... You can be arrested if you talk bad about Bal Thackeray... On FACEBOOK.

ARREY BHAI KONSI DEMO- CRACY HAI INDIAN MAI??

My guess is that the prisoners were pissed of at Afzal Guru getting hanged for nothing.
That hanging set off a chain reaction, which eventually lead to 2 Indian soldiers getting beheaded, and 1 Indian prisoner getting beaten up and dying.

He was given death penalty for his crimes, nothing to accomplish for India. Dont know what you guys accomplished by beheading soldiers.

1) 4 Pakistani Soldiers died in aftermath of beheading of two Indian soldiers.

2) Tension on LOC were in January...Afzal Guru was hanged in Feb.

3 ) However Kasab was hanged in Nov 2012...maybe your prisoners and Soldiers were pissed off, about hanging of their brethren from Faridkot.

4) So if your theories are to believed ..as a result of their actions, 4 Pakistani soldiers and one Pakistani prisoner died...Kudos!!

Back
Top Bottom