What's new

Sarabjit `clinically dead`; family to return on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afzal guru was convicted and hanged,while sarabjit singh was murdered..i think their lies the fundamental difference

And as this thread shows, this fundamental difference is beyond comprehension for a lot of Pakistanis (some even with fancy titles on this forum :) )...

I pity Pakistanis. If this is the security one enjoys in one of the most secure places in Pakistan, Allah save ordinary Pakistanis.

Hope Pakistani government return the body safe, or do Pakistani government require Indian government help here?

What are you talking about? What about all those multiple jail breaks that happens in Pakistan routinely?

What are you talking about? What about all those multiple jail breaks that happens in Pakistan routinely?

Routinely? Tell me about the latest jail break.

:)

Routinely? Tell me about the latest jail break.

:)

I read about quite a few - let me search out - I am on mobile now, wasn't the latest one where 400 fled - there was one more that followed that right?

I read about quite a few - let me search out - I am on mobile now, wasn't the latest one where 400 fled - there was one more that followed that right?

That was Bannu jail. And it happened a year ago in April 2012. No other major jail break happened after that as far as I know.

Doesn't seem to be routinely as you claimed. You Indians need to be careful while making such bold comments. Unless you can prove it.

That was Bannu jail. And it happened a year ago in April 2012. No other major jail break happened after that as far as I know.

Doesn't seem to be routinely as you claimed. You Indians need to be careful while making such bold comments. Unless you can prove it.

I never talked about jail breaks on year to year basis - have there been no jail breaks before bannu jail break?

I never talked about jail breaks on year to year basis - have there been no jail breaks before bannu jail break?

Were they routinely? I think you definitely know the answer. So just leave it.

I find it amusing that Pakistanis here are celebrating his death as if they achieved a great thing. What they are not seeing is the larger picture. What they are not realizing is that it was an utter failure of Pakistan as a state to protect a international prisoner in its custody. It will only strengthen World's opinion of Pakistan as an anarchy state.

It wasn't a jail. It was a judicial complex.

Two suicide bombers have attacked a judicial compound in the Pakistani city of Peshawar, killing four people and taking hostages, officials said.

Again can't see the routine part. :)

I find it amusing that Pakistanis here are celebrating his death as if they achieved a great thing. What they are not seeing is the larger picture. What they are not realizing is that it was an utter failure of Pakistan as a state to protect a international prisoner in its custody. It will only strengthen World's opinion of Pakistan as an anarchy state.

And what would world think about India. Sending terrorists like Sarabjit to its neighbors. In any case his case was mishandled by GOP. Should have been hanged long ago.

That would mean no one respects law in India too.

That would be retaliation in the minds of those who would do similar act to a Pakistani prisoner. They would think that rule of law should not be given to those who dont respect it in their own country.

Its sad but inevitable that a Pakistani would be killed needlessly.

We are not celebrating but Sarbjeet was a terrorist who after a thorough judicial process was found guilty. We would have preferred if he was hanged though.

It wasn't a jail. It was a judicial complex.

Again can't see the routine part. :)

And what would world think about India. Sending terrorists like Sarabjit to its neighbors. In any case his case was mishandled by GOP. Should have been hanged long ago.

Give me some time - i'll search and post all prison breaks and attempts if that's what you want.

The other attacker entered the complex in an apparent bid to storm into a jail and release fighters held there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom