What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you guys are prone or rather condemned to make tall claims and make chest thumping rants, let me assure you that in area and populace, you may very well be big and overgrown but that doesn't change one's cumbersome mentality. Damn Sania Mirza's arrival will give us security, hell we should be able to reduce our expenditure, on the contrary, the famous Pakistan Joke of Sania giving a slap of disapproval to a billion Indians and turning to a Pakistani guy is more close to reality, but as expected it added fuel to the already raging fires in your so called care free circles.
Since you are typical Indian in denial, take it from the horse's mouth and digest what what your country fellows had to say once the news broke.

Scroll back to the start and one finds plenty of the so called guilt free souls.

I was always confident about Shoaib Malik, says Sania Mirza

I’m not Pakistan ki bahu: Sania Mirza

Mumbai: Speaking out her mind, for the first time since her marriage to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza said that she is happy to have married Shoaib, but also looks forward to representing India in the Commonwealth Games.

In an interview to a news channel on Friday, the newly wedded couple candidly spoke about their love, marriage and all the hype and hoopla over the India-Pakistan connection.

Asked how she felt about all the excitement in Pakistan about their marriage and the plans for a grand reception for her as well the buzz about her being Pakistan’s daughter-in-law, Sania simply said, “I am not a Pakistan ki bahu; I’m just his (Shoaib’s) wife.”

Opening up further, she added all through she felt, “I was not marrying a Pakistani, I was marrying a person. People try to make political statements but forget that we are human beings.”

On whether she was looking forward to going to Pakistan, Sania said, “I have been to Pakistan before. I have played matches in Islamabad.”

On whom she would support during an India-Pakistan match, Sania, without waiting a moment, quipped, “I will support India

_---------------------------------

Bro, that comment you made was not required...........along with many other comments that are showing ur hate.

looking for some good comments from you

I was always confident about Shoaib Malik, says Sania Mirza

I’m not Pakistan ki bahu: Sania Mirza

Mumbai: Speaking out her mind, for the first time since her marriage to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza said that she is happy to have married Shoaib, but also looks forward to representing India in the Commonwealth Games.

In an interview to a news channel on Friday, the newly wedded couple candidly spoke about their love, marriage and all the hype and hoopla over the India-Pakistan connection.

Asked how she felt about all the excitement in Pakistan about their marriage and the plans for a grand reception for her as well the buzz about her being Pakistan’s daughter-in-law, Sania simply said, “I am not a Pakistan ki bahu; I’m just his (Shoaib’s) wife.”

Opening up further, she added all through she felt, “I was not marrying a Pakistani, I was marrying a person. People try to make political statements but forget that we are human beings.”

On whether she was looking forward to going to Pakistan, Sania said, “I have been to Pakistan before. I have played matches in Islamabad.”

On whom she would support during an India-Pakistan match, Sania, without waiting a moment, quipped, “I will support India

_---------------------------------

Bro, that comment you made was not required...........along with many other comments that are showing ur hate.

looking for some good comments from you
Firstly my comments were in reply in a like wise manner to a certain member. What would have you expected her to reply when addressing such a hostile media and audience, who wouldn't hesitate to burn her house down, even you are cherry picking your answers.
As diplomatically the reply she gave was that she would support India but also her husband.

Firstly my comments were in reply in a like wise manner to a certain member. What would have you expected her to reply when addressing such a hostile media and audience, who wouldn't hesitate to burn her house down, even you are cherry picking your answers.
As diplomatically the reply she gave was that she would support India but also her husband.

I have read your many comments ......all were having one thing in common.

dude...........this hostile media made her a celebrity.................because of this hostile audience...............she used to get sponsers.

Plz remain calm............ur comments might hurt others

I have read your many comments ......all were having one thing in common.
Good to know i have a fan club.

dude...........this hostile media made her a celebrity.................because of this hostile audience...............she used to get sponsers.
Damn, i thought she had talent as a good tennis player.
Plz remain calm............ur comments might hurt others

Hope no more than her marriage to Shoaib. ;)

She is actually good looking girl just I find her more natural with our her makeup and she looks good in natural skin tone and no make up

That is just me , she is one of the odd girls that look better with out makeup or very light usage.

I personally do not like the traditional makup done in marriages you can barely recognize the girl

Good to know i have a fan club.

Damn, i thought she had talent as a good tennis player.

Hope no more than her marriage to Shoaib. ;)

the common thing is hate

have you heard of Mahesh Bhupati???............Guru of sania and many time grand slam winner............still no media coverage.no fans.

about last line................I wasted my time

She is actually good looking girl just I find her more natural with our her makeup and she looks good in natural skin tone and no make up

That is just me , she is one of the odd girls that look better with out makeup or very light usage.

I personally do not like the traditional makup done in marriages you can barely recognize the girl

She has nice legs, but thats about it. Her face isn't the best :P

ahaha leeii youu'll never get a gf this way xD she's beautiful

why aren't YOU on msn beech?

x

I thought you guys were planning to boycott Indian Premier League forever. :lol:

IPL will last forever, after sometimes IPL will will be bankrupted just see

nah...it is big money game...wont go bankrupt for sure...infact if u are following news, it is in deep investigation for too much money laundering

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom