What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think that Shoaib credibility must be down a bit by giving tallaq to Ayesha what you think till today he is claiming that she is fraud he is being tricked but suddenly he is agree to give him tallaaq agar yeah hii karnaa taah too yeah subb DRAMA karanae kii kaya zaroorat thii.

I think something fishy going on I have one more opinion which is against Ayesha that Siddiques must have known that all the Police investigation and witnesses for example one guy from UAE claims that she is that kind of bad girl and many boys are victims to her tricks and Rashid Latif Pakistan Cricketer and many more witnesses popup with the passage of time and they think that in the end all the case will be against her so it is better to go that way.

Well I think that Shoaib credibility must be down a bit by giving tallaq to Ayesha what you think till today he is claiming that she is fraud he is being tricked but suddenly he is agree to give him tallaaq agar yeah hii karnaa taah too yeah subb DRAMA karanae kii kaya zaroorat thii.

I think something fishy going on I have one more opinion which is against Ayesha that Siddiques must have known that all the Police investigation and witnesses for example one guy from UAE claims that she is that kind of bad girl and many boys are victims to her tricks and Rashid Latif Pakistan Cricketer and many more witnesses popup with the passage of time and they think that in the end all the case will be against her so it is better to go that way.

Shoaib Malik dis not have a problem in accepting ayesha as his wife and divorcing her, but you sure do see a conspiracy in this thing.

Now we know the true face of a Cheat and a fraud Shaoib Malik

Chindi Chor Shoaib :rofl: Jhoote ka moo kala :rofl:

He has taken all the pakistanis for a ride :rofl::rofl:

Malik just want marry Sania. He is too impatient. Sala!

Shoaib Malik dis not have a problem in accepting ayesha as his wife and divorcing her, but you sure do see a conspiracy in this thing.

It is not necessary to be the case like that it's my personal opinion and not everybody's opinion and specially of all Pakistanis so dont try to manipulate my words and be ur self dude, dont try to be over smart here.

Even if it is the case in reality then this will be for Shoaib only and not for the whole Pakistan incase if it's for real so far it's my assumption.:cheesy:

me too...

infact rest of the country's 27 states and 90 % of the maharashtra state hates shiv sena :cheers:

yes intresting post written by one indian(birdofprey) about shivshena
http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/52819-shiv-sena.html
:cheers::cheers:

There has been a tendency of bringing Shiv sena to each and every thread as a troll. So I thought a little lecture on what exactly the shiva sena is.

Shiv Sena ), is a far-right political party in India founded on June 19, 1966 by Balasaheb Thackeray. It is currently headed by Thackeray's son, Uddhav Thackeray. The party originally emerged out of a movement in Mumbai, the then-Bombay, broadly favouring increased influence of Marathis in Maharashtra. It built a strong base amongst the Marathi community in the sixties based on its ideology that Maharashtra belonged to the Marathi community and that they be given preference over migrants from other Indian states.

Anybody knowing the language English and can read news articles can figure out shivsena is just a political party in one of the 28 states and 7 union territories of republic of India. It has no say in rest of 27 states and 7 union territories, in fact it even hasn’t got peoples mandate in its stronghold. Shivsena is well known in India as an organization who criticized all other Indians except the Marathi’s. It even criticized the iconic sachin tendulkar, amitabh bachan, mukesh ambani( worlds 4th richest man ) etc etc, so you can imagine how much popular he is here.

Has shivsena ever done suicide bombs , attacked Pakistan, massacred people, indulged in arms , The answer is no.
Shiv sena is known for attacking people from north India especially Biharis who come in as cheap labor taking away marathi local jobs.

There has been a huge roar saying its popular.. ok lets consider the votes they got in last election . They got 6828382 votes in support of them in whole of maharashta state.. which is 0.59 percentage of the whole nation when u consider India has a population of 1,139,964,932.

We all know the percentage of how many people involved in organizations like LeT, Jaish-e-Mohammed, Hizb-ul-Mujahideen, Harakat ul-Ansar , Harakat ul-Mujahidin, etc etc .when you take the whole population of Pakistan into consideration.

So my question is whether its fair to retaliate any members suggestion that an Indian should stop its shiv sena views with words like Pakistanis should stop the LeT view in each thread?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/52819-shiv-sena.html

What a humiliation... he really let his country and countrymen down sp Pakistani brothers on this forum.

This guy is a disgrace and in do NOT deserve to represent Pakistan on international level. He deserve a lifetime ban to play cricket and represent his country in any forum.

I hope now all people supporting him eat their words and apologies for using bad words for poor girl in prejudice.

Don't know about this but i do like urdu... our national language .
your post in urdu so you do use it as well:agree::lol::lol::P....

دل تو چاہا پر شکست دل نے مہلت ہی نہ دی * کچھ گلے شکوے بھی کرلیتے مناجاتوں کے بعد

meri kaun si post urdu me hain ???:woot:bhai mere ko urdu nahi aati :p:lol:

I think in a hurry Shoaib malik has tried to get fatty off his back but had he given it a bit more thought he could have done things differently.

To wrestle a pig you have to get down and dirty , that unfortunately how it works

You see signing the 'divorce paper' STILL does not mean that fatso was his first wife.

If the marriage was never 'consummated' then it stands annuled. So in crude words if Shoaib never had sex with fatso then she is not his 'first wife'.

Nikkah Nama is like a 'contract' between two people and not consummating it gives ground for annulment, that makes it marriage annulment due to non consummation.

Unless Fatso can verifiably prove (not with just statements since that’s like her word against the other ) that she took it in from Shoaib till then she cannot be Shoaib's 'first wife'. And if she did take it in then she has to prove it that she took it.

And if indeed they did do the do, then was she a virgin? If not then Shoib had grounds for annulment again as adulteress behavior before marriage is also grounds for annulment. So if Shoib has poked her , well he would know that she was virgin or not.

Like i said , if you want to wresstle a pig you will have to get down in the mud.

So as it stands now, Fasto cannot be considered the 'first wife' even if 'divorce papers' have been signed that’s like a marriage annulment since it was never consummated.

I wish ......

- happy and peaceful married to Sania and Shoaib.
- Ayasha to get a suitable and honest mate to live her life peace fully.
- Shoaib will act sensibel to regain credibility.

- Wish to see new thread that Shoaib/ Sania give birth to twins....

bhai ab to conspiracy theory band karo:P

Ayesha is the girl in photo: Malik's family friend- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

In a shocking admission, a family friend of the Maliks -- Ameen Shaikh told TIMES NOW on Wednesday (April 7) that the photo he had seen was indeed that of Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to have married the Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik in 2002.

This revelation comes as Shoaib & Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza had put up a united front, standing firm that Ayesha Siddiqui's claims of being married to Shoaib is false.

However, Ameen Shaikh has admitted that the photo that was shown to him was that of Ayesha Siddiqui, but just a thinner version of her. He added that Ayesha was telling the truth.

He said, "I'm fairly sure, the girl was of Shoaib's choice. Shoaib & Ayesha Siddiqui had been friends from Dubai. His father had told me of their friendship several times. I'm saddened by all the things that are happening to Ayesha Siddiqui. Now I've heard that he is to be wed to a tennis player. I don't understand what is happening."

"Shoaib's father told me that the nikah with Ayesha Siddqui was done, just the rukhsat was left. And he even asked me that to join in the celebrations, because I'm family. Ayesha is telling the truth that she is married to him. His father told me they were married. I've seen her photo also, his father showed me the photo. I know it's the same girl. When I saw her on TV, the only difference was that she was thinner before," added Ameen.

so please don't make your own version of story.

Last edited:
I think in a hurry Shoaib malik has tried to get fatty off his back but had he given it a bit more thought he could have done things differently.

To wrestle a pig you have to get down and dirty , that unfortunately how it works

You see signing the 'divorce paper' STILL does not mean that fatso was his first wife.

If the marriage was never 'consummated' then it stands annuled. So in crude words if Shoaib never had sex with fatso then she is not his 'first wife'.

Nikkah Nama is like a 'contract' between two people and not consummating it gives ground for annulment, that makes it marriage annulment due to non consummation.

Unless Fatso can verifiably prove (not with just statements since that’s like her word against the other ) that she took it in from Shoaib till then she cannot be Shoaib's 'first wife'. And if she did take it in then she has to prove it that she took it.

And if indeed they did do the do, then was she a virgin? If not then Shoib had grounds for annulment again as adulteress behavior before marriage is also grounds for annulment. So if Shoib has poked her , well he would know that she was virgin or not.

Like i said , if you want to wresstle a pig you will have to get down in the mud.

So as it stands now, Fasto cannot be considered the 'first wife' even if 'divorce papers' have been signed that’s like a marriage annulment since it was never consummated.

Ha ha... still cant get it. Give it a break, he had signed paper means ONLY one thing. He lied and now licking it back.

Cheers and let's call it a day.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom