What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
due to which fear shoaib agree to give ayega(his aapa) divorce??

google video link

Jagran - Yahoo! India - News

shame-shame shoaib
:

Bwahahahahaha whats there to fear. He dint like the fat ugly duck and he has all rights to divorce her if he dint want to live with her.

On another what makes that fat aunty to accept few thousands against divorce.

And why she was so eager to get cheap publicity if she only wanted to have divorce then why she dint ask it in private becaue im dead sure he would not have been in much rush to keep that faaaaat lady

INDIA walo yad rakho

Agar agli dafa IPL main na khilaya tau

Sheikh Rashid Ahmed bhi abhi kanwara ha :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Bwahahahahaha

Best joke of the this thread

You made my day Jana Jee :rofl:

Very nice joke..... so true.......thanks for sharing

When did I said that it is india Pakistan issue. I just said to stop this malign campaign against shoaib. The issue is resolved now and you should something constructive and better.

:cheers:

c'mon areesh...just coz he is not from india u guys feel that our media here is beating him on purpose...trust me if he was an indian - our media would be beating up the same...he being pakistani or muslim has nothing to do with it...after all media walon ko bhi roti khani hai...and after all such stories dont come out every day for them to milk...so let them have their day...

I introspected; read the views of others.

What sense to make of all this?

I don’t know whether any one else has noted how ballistic these indians go when they lose one of their own. I use “one of their own” very loosely. The world projects us as the extremist society and the standard indian -of course -very ''pluralistic and open''. I think in the past week it has been just the opposite. To say the least!

The open minded so called secular indian media reaction will be remembered for a long time as was the case on the sad demise of late Bob Woolmer whom they portrayed the Pakistan team as criminals.

strange trends from this neighbour country

I introspected; read the views of others.

What sense to make of all this?

I don’t know whether any one else has noted how ballistic these indians go when they lose one of their own. I use “one of their own” very loosely. The world projects us as the extremist society and the standard indian -of course -very ''pluralistic and open''. I think in the past week it has been just the opposite. To say the least!

The open minded so called secular indian media reaction will be remembered for a long time as was the case on the sad demise of late Bob Woolmer whom they portrayed the Pakistan team as criminals.

strange trends from this neighbour country

Actually its only on this forum where there has been such a discussion on this topic and most Pakistanis(including women) were so joyous of so called winning over of an Indian celebrity that they run down to dust another woman whom they neither knew nor had any information about. Thankfully all Pakistanis are not like that which can be seen from the ARY video posted above...

Just ponder If it was cheap publicity by Indians then why is this thread still open ?

Wonder why no one cares about Adnan Sami who passport is confiscated and poor guy could not travel to Germany for his 3rd marriage.

Congrat Sani and shoib...goodjob Ayesha.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Ayesha was fine communicator .

INDIA walo yad rakho

Agar agli dafa IPL main na khilaya tau

Sheikh Rashid Ahmed bhi abhi kanwara ha :D

who is Sheikh Rashid Ahmed bhi abhi kanwara ??

And Why is he still a virgin??

Tell me him nobody is virgin life screws eveybody??:coffee:

Bwahahahahaha whats there to fear. He dint like the fat ugly duck and he has all rights to divorce her if he dint want to live with her.

On another what makes that fat aunty to accept few thousands against divorce.

And why she was so eager to get cheap publicity if she only wanted to have divorce then why she dint ask it in private becaue im dead sure he would not have been in much rush to keep that faaaaat lady

Divorce in private would meaningless when he did accept the nikah in the first place.
She played card well ...goog job/

i would have rather killed my self than marrying that atom bomb....
kill me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was eight yrs ago,she was rich and making decent living in Jedah .

Shoib was no one at that time and his potentially very uncertain cricketing career was just starting.
Shoib played quite a shot a that point of time by marry that atom bomb.

for all shoaib supporter this is from your own pakistani media.(video link)

every shoaib supporter should see this video and this is not from indian media(only first 4 min.).

Siasat.pk • View topic - Sawal Yeh Hai - 3rd April 2010-Topic: The Evil Shoaib Malik?

it loos like everybody in pakistan has not the same mentality what this thread was showing(here some ppl was just troling/flameing which includes some senior member also.).still some shane voices are left in pakistaan.

:cheers::cheers:

:lol::lol:

Great find friend...

Brand Sania takes a hit, Cadbury not to renew contract

NEW DELHI: Sania Mirza seems to be losing her brand value just ahead of her marriage with former Pakistan cricket captain Shoaib Malik, with Cadbury Bournvita deciding not to renew its contract with the country’s top female tennis player.

“Our contract with Sania Mirza was signed for a period of one year that expired last month and we do not intend to renew the contract,” a Cadbury India spokesman said.

He, however, refused to cite any particular reason for the confectionery maker’s decision.

The wedding between two national sports players of the not-so-friendly neighbours, scheduled for April 15, has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. First, some right wing parties asked Sania to reconsider her decision. Later, one Ayesha Siddiqui from Hyderabad, Sania’s hometown, claimed that she is already married to the Pakistani cricketer. Add this to her inconsistent form in recent times, brand Sania — the country’s best-known sportswoman ahead of badminton star Saina Nehwal — has taken a hit.

“Unfortunately, Sania has not been able to play consistently for the last 16 months which has resulted in a drop in rankings,” said Andreas Gellner, MD Adidas India, which signed a multiple-year endorsement contract with the tennis player in 2008.
“However, we are confident she will be back to her best and will represent India at the London Olympics in 2012,” added Mr Gellner. TVS Scooty, the only other brand Sania is endorsing, could not be contacted for this story.

“The negative press surrounding her marriage has definitely depleted her brand value and image with the advertisers currently,” said Manish Porwal, managing director of marketing solutions firm Alchemist.

The only Indian tennis star and sportswoman to command Rs 1-2 crore per endorsement was already struggling with her brand image when her wedding was announced, with the number of brands she representing falling along her tennis ranking.

In 2005-06 when she was at the peak of her career with a world ranking of 77, the tennis star had bagged big endorsers with the likes of Tata Indicom, Hyundai Getz, Lotto Sport Italia, Sprite, GVK Industries, Sahara India, Atlas Cycles and Tata Tea.

That year, Sania's valuation has come next only to Sachin Tendulkar, Saurav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid and she was commanding anywhere between Rs 2 crore and Rs 4 crore.:woot: By 2007, brands like Hyundai, Tata Indicom, Sahara India and Lotto Sport Italia were off her endorsement list.

But she did well on the court and reached a career high ranking of 27 two years ago.

Result? In 2008, Adidas signed a multiple year contract with her as their brand ambassador. And in 2009, she signed deals with TVS Scooty and Cadbury Bournvita.

But now the chips are down again. “Inconsistent performance has kept her at bay from the endorsers,” said Harish Bijoor, brand consultant and CEO of Harish Bijoor Consults Inc. He, however, added that her brand value will increase if she does well on the court and the marriage will not hamper it. “She has to get back only with her tennis to be in the endorsements circuit again,” he said.
-----
It seems Sanias brand value is going down..:eek:

cheers ....more coming in ur way sania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom