What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I congratulate the couple and I protest about the attitude of spoilers....

why so much of burning yara

I wonder that went wrong in Secular india ......... the biggest democracy in the world?

Why much of burning and disgraceful comments here n there?

doesnt this woman have any honour or dignity???? Shoaib clearly snubbed her -- in private and in public sphere.

and she's still running after him, crying that he wont marry her????

what a pathetic person.....really. And i would also censure Shoaib too. He wastes too much time on the internet. People who try to match-make on the internet are losers. He's a bloody cricket star, why he needs to go online to find a girl for God's sakes.

doesnt this woman have any honour or dignity???? Shoaib clearly snubbed her -- in private and in public sphere.

what a pathetic person.....really. And i would also censure Shoaib too. He wastes too much time on the internet. People who try to match-make on the internet are losers. He's a bloody cricket star, why he needs to go online to find a girl for God's sakes.

actually understand from the womens perspective too....... if she was really married with Shoaib over the phone......... her life is stuck...... she cannot marry with anybody else unless been divorced by Malik first.

Her life is also like hell...... all she wants is a DIVORCE............ Shoaib can verbally divorce her..... and next day she can come on TV saying he phoned me and divorced me

Case over

PS - did you watch the confession of Malik in that video shared before?

SS14_100286g.jpg

pictures do indeed speak a thousand words

what was going on in Sialkot, outside Malik's home? People were dancing, and distributing sweets. It was festive, not extremist.

these saffron idiots are of such low character and educational background. But in all honesty, I really am enjoying this.

Bal Thakeray Zindabad :lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Indian a liberal world:rofl::rofl::rofl: there you go again, when last time i responded to your same comments, you nnever replied.....

Dude wakeup! Dont comapre india's culture with west.....lets not even get into that debate.....

Jemima and Imran did not split because of Pakistan's culture or conservatism, they split as it was not easy for Imran to keep up with his family while politically launching himself....

When you replied last time, I might be sleeping and thread went into multiple pages and I do not read right from where I left.

About Jemima I have read it that she was unable to adjust to Pakistani culture. India is very liberal as compared to Pakistan.

agar apka parosi apka pani roklay, ya apkay gharelo mamlaat main dakhal indazi karay to uski larki utha lo..
Ustaad Shoiab Malik!

she duped him into marrying her!! the picture was fake! She's a voluptuous and disgusting looking woman;

I say hell with tradition. He shouldnt get near her or talk to her. It will degrade him.

Shoaib Malik's ex-Saas holds a press conference calling Malik a liar, cheater and fraud. Claims having all the proofs. Just wants a divorce in media.

pictures do indeed speak a thousand words

what was going on in Sialkot, outside Malik's home? People were dancing, and distributing sweets. It was festive, not extremist.

these saffron idiots are of such low character and educational background. But in all honesty, I really am enjoying this.

Bal Thakeray Zindabad :lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

I would have seen a Pakistani reaction if Benazir Bhuton might have married a Rajiv Gandhi. It should have been worse trust me.

No she is running after him so that she can get a divorce.... Not marriage. I guess she can not marry anyone else unless she is divorced (If she is Married that is.. to which he confessed multiple times.).

Funny thing is neither parties are willing to goto court for a pursue the matter legally. Ayesha (Maha) is producing nikahnama to Media, Malik and his family are talking to media. He is a major celebrity - He should sue them for defamation.

Something like Sita White kinna case here....

Anyways, just found it funny that a Think Tank and an armyman has devoted so much time to a matter which is personal affair of 2 individuals. Those participating are no better than the media they always criticize.

she duped him into marrying her!! the picture was fake! She's a voluptuous and disgusting looking woman;

I say hell with tradition. He shouldnt get near her or talk to her. It will degrade him.

yes she dumped but it was all Malik's fault if he really married over the phone. Now the question is if the marriage stands valid or not?

Yes he did saw a fake picture before marrying but its the Malik's fault who got carried over. Remember the good old days of History? when Qazi used to go to the Husband in a seperate room and ask him thrice if he is agreed to the Nikaah? and he used to say YES and then go to the brides room which is a seperate room and ask her if she agrees to the marriage and she used to reply YES.

In most ocassions both bride and the groom had not even seen their faces and used to get married. Only in the night they used to see each other? remember that? and in that sense the marriage was still Valid..................

Similar is the case here with Malik's marriage....... If he saw the picture of a girl...... he fell in love with her, he started chatting on Internet and one day he married with her over the phone. Now thats a different story if she was not the same girl............ he could sue them in the court and ask divorce and claim his HAQ Mehr back.

But why did he not chose the right procedure of getting divorced? why not divorce her where he accepted the marriage at least two times in the media?

Two things Abu.
1) If someone is not good looking we should hate him right?
2) Even if he was tricked, he got married right? It is the person's responsibility to make sure he is married to right person. Now why is he not accepting the marriage.

You people have sweared about Muslims comes first then nation, then where is that now. Why all of you are just taking side of your fellow Pakistani. (Just reminding for future argument).

To Sum it up, if a girl is not good looking no one supports, if the same Ayesha would have been smart hot chik, I would have seen different comments.
You guy are biased even after Nikahanam is out can you decline the marriage. All of you believe he was tricked only because she is not good looking.

So now the criteria is that if you are not good looking and you say you have been tricked that is enough as a proof. Rule of law does not apply?

why so much of burning yara

I wonder that went wrong in Secular india ......... the biggest democracy in the world?

Why much of burning and disgraceful comments here n there?

right now i have not recorded the full interview but i have 10-15 sec clip in which he is very anger from shoiab. just posting ..
i know you will think i m just saying bcoz i m indian but it's not right i m saying as a humun being not as an indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things Abu.
1) If someone is not good looking we should hate him right?
2) Even if he was tricked, he got married right? It is the person's responsibility to make sure he is married to right person. Now why is he not accepting the marriage.

You guy are biased even after Nikahanam is out can you decline the marriage. All of you believe he was tricked only because she is not good looking.

So now the criteria is that if you are not good looking and you say you have been tricked that is enough as a proof. Rule of law does not apply?

Yeah you are right Rabbit........

Although he was tricked but he should have chosen the right way of gettign divorced. I believe Malik wants to punish her for cheating and playing with his emotions. He accepted earlier that he married with Ayesha and later on he rejected it........ why two different comments by Malik? I believe after he saw her he felt embarrasement and felt like he is dumped so he decided to punish her by not accepting the marriage. Now only the girl is tied up in this relationship cause she cannot marry again unless mak set her free :cry:

Malik bhai sudhar jao............... come on man divorce her verbally...... and no problem if you continue claiming you were never married. At least she will be to marry with somebody else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom