What's new

Sanaullah died in India today

It would most likely begin the end of the South Asians as a whole. The water links, air currents and the planetary weather system would ensure that the population of the region gets a high dose of radiation which would be fatal to the environment and the upcoming generations. I really wonder if you'd say the same if your family is amongst those 'damaged'. Please, reflect.

I know buddy,how dangerous that is. But i can't control myself whenever am seeing any discussion between pak and india, most of the oakistani friends are bringing nukes and few of the indians too. That's why i replied to him. But first time am seeing a neutral post from pakistani friend.

Pakistan's interior and foreign ministry work on RAW agenda.

You've posting RAW RAW RAW IN EVERY THREAD :omghaha:

images

I know buddy,how dangerous that is. But i can't control myself whenever am seeing any discussion between pak and india, most of the oakistani friends are bringing nukes and few of the indians too. That's why i replied to him. But first time am seeing a neutral post from pakistani friend.

I know your position exactly, Selvan. I felt the same way too but I realise that this would be fatal for all of us and my only reason or premise is that when people lose their minds it is vital to keep reason and humanity alive. 'Only whence we restrain the violence in our heart can be expect others to follow.' - M. Gandhi.

sir, please allow the thread to die, its not for serious discussion.

Sure thing, sir, my last reply to you.

Regards.

What was the so called Innocent man doing in Indian jail convicted on 2 counts of terrorism?
fuckin barbarians understand only one language.

1st he was victimized of black law "TAAD" 2nd he had completed his sentence in 2010 ... You people are fuckin barbarian mind it .................... Jahil darindon

You have overplayed your move. Now you simply cant. We have mobilised world opinion into considering pakistan as a terrorist nation. No one will blink an eyelid if we retaliate militarily.

hum ne kya hathon mein churiyan pehan rakhi hain. khusray tou tum log ho

Remember since the killing of 2 Indian soldiers by Pakistan Army,Indian Army has killed 3 pakistani Soldiers.

Also in 2013 so far 4 Pakistani soldiers have been killed on LOC by Indian Army on compared to 2 Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan Army on the LOC.

In other words ek ke badle do.

in the event of a nuke war, all of the population of both countries will be killed. for that time, I repeat ur words
"20 crore ke badle 120 crore"

Remember since the killing of 2 Indian soldiers by Pakistan Army,Indian Army has killed 3 pakistani Soldiers.

Also in 2013 so far 4 Pakistani soldiers have been killed on LOC by Indian Army on compared to 2 Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan Army on the LOC.

In other words ek ke badle do.

Beheading + militant Kashmiri attack on indian army base = 8 killed...

Attack on indian army base in an occupied land who's citizens have been terrified, murdered, raped and killed daily did you say?

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Anyone who murders must be killed regardless of nationality or religion, only other option is blood money.

Forget pre Islamic prescription for murder. Those are archaic laws of lawless lands back then.

You forgot about RAW's revenge in North West Pakistan on March 24 in which 24 Pakistani Soldiers were killed.
BTW 5 CRPF not Indian Army dies in militant attack on CRPF camp.
SO total number of Indians killed were 7 compared to 28 Pakistanis.IT was not TTP or others as they did not claim responsibility.

Pak will always be behind, not becoz of us but themselves.
Kuch bhi to nahi yaar India ke samne.

Back
Top Bottom