What's new

Samsung Series 9 15" Premium Ultrabook

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just bought Samsung 9 Series. I am retiring my HP dv5t-1000 laptop. It served me well for 6 years, only one key lost. :lol:
HP Pavilion dv5t-1000 review - gdgt

hp-pavilion-dv5t-1000-49c-460.jpg

Specs: HP Pavilion dv5t-1000 specs - gdgt

Upgraded to Samsung 9 series. NP900X4C-A06US to be exact.

s0575894_sc7

samsung-12q2bts-series9-15-frontangle-lg.jpg

Specs: Specs - Notebooks NP900X4C | Samsung Laptops

the new dv series HP notebooks are awesome, but samsung laptops are cheap with very good specs and high battery life and slim too

hp-pavilion-dv6-3100-whitea.jpg

17 inch :woot: i love big screen

i found there was dv6 3D laptop with beats audio, bluray, 8 gb, fingerprint reader radeon graphics ram 700 gb led keyboard, back lit etc etc 80k only in technocity :D

waise saara US se maal ata he, electronics is very cheap in US, u r lucky bro

may it serve you dutifully and be free of these damn ads spam/spyware bugs going around!!

nice machine....i still have my Sony Vaio; 2.5 years old and still going strong (for the most part)

the new dv series HP notebooks are awesome, but samsung laptops are cheap with very good specs and high battery life and slim too

hp-pavilion-dv6-3100-whitea.jpg

17 inch :woot: i love big screen

I was more into slim/weight. I think at this point all computers are so fast that it doesn't matter.

I also made sure that i would get 8GB RAM as that would be the future for another 5 years.

theyre making some powerful stuff nowdays.....stuff we'd never even imagined ten years ago

I remember in early 2000s i had a Toshiba "Satellite" laptop --i think chip speed was around 1000mhz; 256 mb of RAM and the machine had 32 gb of disk space. That was considered "good" then

whereas now you have premium Dell and Toshiba laptops with 32 gb of RAM and terabyte + of disk space; running speeds are much much faster now

I was more into slim/weight. I think at this point all computers are so fast that it doesn't matter.

I also made sure that i would get 8GB RAM as that would be the future for another 5 years.

i5 is pretty old, y u didnt buy i7

@WebMaster in US all electronics are so cheap......

aik laptop bhegna ider zara :lol:

laptops of course will always cost more -- but there's a lot of YouTube tutorials now on how to build your own desktop computers......all the components you need are available in Pakistan (for e.g. Hafeez Center in Lahore Gulberg). You could build an absolutely amazing and reliable machine for about $500

of course you have to have some technical knowledge and a sense of adventure :D

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way i take that back....i think Hafeez Center has now become a huge mobile phone market; it isnt as focused as it was before on computer/games/CDs market

Darkinsky -- you are in Karachi. Which are some of the primary computer markets there (for spare parts, components and other hardwares, softwares etc.)?

by the way i take that back....i think Hafeez Center has now become a huge mobile phone market; it isnt as focused as it was before on computer/games/CDs market

Darkinsky -- you are in Karachi. Which are some of the primary computer markets there (for spare parts, components and other hardwares, softwares etc.)?

i think technocity near IICR?? and electronics market in saddr?, i dunno about electronics market because it primarily cell phone stuff, so technocity will be the best option

There are places in sadr, i went with my cousin and they had all the imported stuff there and cheap too. I think it was like whole sale market.

i5 is pretty old, y u didnt buy i7

It was out of my range plus itni speed ka kia faida? :lol:

the windows 8 looks so childish, it looks like it is made for children

widows 8 is not user friendly,and people hate its rippling effect....and let me add one more point that windows 8 programmer has left microsoft company due to too much loss that microsoft had suffered,

Me as well

samsung material build quality is much much better than HP

in dec last year i bought the series 5 one with gt650m card for gaming

Back
Top Bottom