What's new

Samsung News and Updates

According to TPP you have to buy from other TPP nations . You can't just choose from a non TPP nation even if you wanted to.
can you quote it from the paper? I see you love to play the role of a liar and clown on this forum.

You could realize that Russia and China disappointed about TPP because they would be outsiders.
The difference of TPP ( from other pact ) regulates that the material of products must be produced in TPP participants.
For example, in textile, yarn must be made inside TPP-zone.

A form may called as Form TPP, a type of Certificate of Origin would be given to exporters if they meet the criteria for products.

If anyone failed to do so, the export products wouldn't be applied preferential tax policy.

The wave of investment from China, Hongkong to Vietnam recently in yarn making, prove that point.

can you quote it from the paper? I see you love to play the role of a liar and clown on this forum.
You want to see clown and liar, just read your and your people's posts
:lol:

It is a smart move for our little Korean Samsung brother to go after their growth in investing in cheap spot like Vietnam because it is no secret we are going after Samsung. For their long-term survival, they have to seek better opportunity because our electronic industry is growing at a very high rate right now.

It is a smart move for our little Korean Samsung brother to go after their growth in investing in cheap spot like Vietnam because it is no secret we are going after Samsung. For their long-term survival, they have to seek better opportunity because our electronic industry is growing at a very high rate right now.
the koreans begin to hate you because you destroy their profit margins. cheap spot is okay to me. soon they will close all factories in china as you are no longer cheap. we welcome all.

Smartphone assembly plant using Vietnamese manual labor and imported materials. Profits go back to South Korea.
not all works are manual labor, but done by computers.
WxLo6rkQ[1].jpg

Asian countries like SKorea, Vietnam, Indonesia and etc are basically dependent on Chinese mercy whenever a financial crisis occurs. :(

give job with higher pay, benefits, experience to vietnam

Yet none of the technology belongs to Vietnam, none of the profits belong to Vietnam, and Vietnamese are still being paid low wages. The same happened for other Asian countries, the difference was, they either got help from foreigners or negotiated hard and worked hard to scrap some crumbs, and used those crumbs to get the cake.

That's why I was puzzled with Samsung's recent series of investments in VN. Surely they are aware of the ongoing TPP negotiation. I'm not sure what plans they have for their supply chains.

And I thought Foxconn was Taiwanese?

I said "even Foxconn", since its major business is in assembly, not component manufacture.

you go back to see what the tpp really means if you can before ranting here. don't you know even US' close allies such as Japan and Korea are finding all kinds of excueses to not join tpp? you are smarter than them?

You viets think you hit a jackpot by joining it? you are just dreaming

Last edited:
Yet none of the technology belongs to Vietnam, none of the profits belong to Vietnam, and Vietnamese are still being paid low wages. The same happened for other Asian countries, the difference was, they either got help from foreigners or negotiated hard and worked hard to scrap some crumbs, and used those crumbs to get the cake.
why don´t you come to vietnam and invest $30b or more as you are bigger than korea? you can exploit vietnamese workers and transfer all profits to china :partay:

you go back to see what the tpp really means if you can before ranting here. don't you know even US' close allies such as Japan and Korea are finding all kinds of excueses to not join tpp? you are smarter than them?

You viets think you hit a jackpot by joining it? you are just dreaming
japan is hesitant to join TPP because it fears negative effect on the farmers, especially the rice growers. same to korea. both countries are developed and rich. in contrast, we (vietnam) are poor and less developed, hence we have nothing to lose :D

japan is hesitant to join TPP because it fears negative effect on the farmers, especially the rice growers. same to korea. both countries are developed and rich. in contrast, we (vietnam) are poor and less developed, hence we have nothing to lose :D

You have no idea how far down you can actually descend. There is no lower limit to abject poverty.

why don´t you come to vietnam and invest $30b or more as you are bigger than korea? you can exploit vietnamese workers and transfer all profits to china :partay:

Because Vietnamese looted and rioted against Chinese businesses just a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom