What's new

Salutations !

Hi ladies and gentlemen. I had been stalking all you guys have been doing for some years now but as things are getting interesting with new acquisitions and possible Al-Khalid 2 development. I could not resist becoming a formal part of the community.
You had joined 6 years ago, and today is the same day you had signed up. I wonder if it`s a coincidence or a planned hello. Nonetheless, it has piqued my interest because it makes for a very interesting and mysterious case.

Welcome to the forum! I am very pleased to have come across your post.

You had joined 6 years ago, and today is the same day you had signed up. I wonder if it`s a coincidence or a planned hello. Nonetheless, it has piqued my interest because it makes for a very interesting and mysterious case.

Welcome to the forum! I am very pleased to have come across your post.
Haha no mystery here. Just busy and forgot that even made an account... I just read threads because it's a good source of information. Pakistan and the region is entering in a new phase and have high hopes of witnessing and discussing the evolution of Pakistani industry as a whole.
Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:
Thank you sir.
Welcome , may your posts shine with integrity and honour.
Amen

Haha no mystery here. Just busy and forgot that even made an account... I just read threads because it's a good source of information. Pakistan and the region is entering in a new phase and have high hopes of witnessing and discussing the evolution of Pakistani industry as a whole.
You are very right.

PDF is a great source of information. But mind you, sometimes there are also attempts at deliberate disinformation by hostile countries to play with facts.

Stay vigilant.

@CriticalThought
IMG_20210905_212032.jpg

I'm not allowed to post in that thread because TFX is related to Jf-17 program but a delta wing variant is a new fighter.... Use this for comparison.

Hi ladies and gentlemen. I had been stalking all you guys have been doing for some years now but as things are getting interesting with new acquisitions and possible Al-Khalid 2 development. I could not resist becoming a formal part of the community.
Salutations fellow earthling.

Back
Top Bottom