What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What harm in this if People elect Shorah 5Mufti 5Aalim 10 worldly Educated PHD in shora.
And this shora select Minister not from parties from Departments
Skillful people, You select Chodre and Waadaras as Minister these Landlord type people are not able to run Government Have you ever selected a Railway minister from Railway education Minister from Education Department a Minister of Power supply& water from the same department???

24649_253359441475268_1401953025_n.jpg

No one is saying that I'm talking about modernization+Islam, My dear this is not Talbanisation you have assembly court and President. see the system mape
395067_172558692888677_122673764_n.jpg

@Khaqan Humayun
Are you saying that the likes of Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan urk Gen Rani, Pervez Busharraf, Kayani urf Extension should become the Ameer ul Momineen of an Islamic state?
I said we should have Islamic laws in courts.
Ameer, Khalif, President are one if you know All Umvi Khalif Abbasi Khalif Usmani & Fatmi khalif they all were Kings.
Now a days we call them President.

I said we should have Islamic laws in courts.
Ameer, Khalif, President are one if you know All Umvi Khalif Abbasi Khalif Usmani & Fatmi khalif they all were Kings.
Now a days we call them President.

Brother I am just asking you that do you think that people like Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan urk Gen Rani, Pervez Busharraf, Kayani urf Extension should become the Ameer ul Momineen of an Islamic state? Do you think that people like these are fit to be leaders of Muslims? Plz answer this first.

Yes..... if you want to stand high in the nations of the world and like to develop your self as civilized.

Despite knowing that Ayub Khan was the one who changed Islamic laws. Yahya Khan was a Shia and he broke Pakistan. Musharraf's wife is rumoured to be a Qadiani and he attacked Muslims of Afghanistan and also sold Muslims to CIA in return for $5000 per head?

Brother I am just asking you that do you think that people like Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan urk Gen Rani, Pervez Busharraf, Kayani urf Extension should become the Ameer ul Momineen of an Islamic state? Do you think that people like these are fit to be leaders of Muslims? Plz answer this first.
Brother They will be Head of State of an Islamic Country.....And yes they can be President(Ammer) why not, I did not say they will issue Fatwa.........If they simply follow 5time pry they can be Ameer.
Because Shura will adviser.

Brother They will be Head of State of an Islamic Country.....And yes they can be President(Ammer) why not, I did not say they will issue Fatwa.........If they simply follow 5time pry they can be Ameer.
Because Shura will be adviser.

423215_186623248148888_1859829834_n.jpg

Despite knowing that Ayub Khan was the one who changed Islamic laws. Yahya Khan was a Shia and he broke Pakistan. Musharraf's wife is rumoured to be a Qadiani and he attacked Muslims of Afghanistan and also sold Muslims to CIA in return for $5000 per head?
Brother do you think a free Islamic judiciary will allow all this thing??? Read Islam and Quran is more important then any single person

Last edited:
Because Shura will adviser.

Because Shura will be adviser.

Well if you think that Shaitans and Dajjals like Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan (broke Pakistan and murdered innocent Muslims of Bengal), Musharraf (who even bombed and burned Allah's house and Quran e Pak and murdered hafiz e quran yateem children) can be Ameers and leaders of the Muslims then I say that you are also a big Shaitan and Dajjal like them. Allah's lanat on you.

423215_186623248148888_1859829834_n.jpg

Well if you think that Shaitans and Dajjals like Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan (broke Pakistan and murdered innocent Muslims of Bengal), Musharraf (who even bombed and burned Allah's house and Quran e Pak and murdered hafiz e quran yateem children) can be Ameers and leaders of the Muslims then I say that you are also a big Shaitan and Dajjal like them.
Allah's lanat on you.
Mufti Sahab you did not read and give Fatwa on me that I'm Shatan your type of people defemy Islam and Muslims.................Start reading this from 1post to last I have made it Clear that Qadyani Lahore Firqa and outers will not be able to become President. lala Islam ko Badnam na kro................ Namaz or Islam ke shrt to Phrlo.

Last edited:
Mufti Sahab you did not read and give Fatwa on me that I'm Shatan your type of people defemy Islam and Muslims.................Start reading this from 1post to last I have made it Clear that Qadyani Lahore Firqa and outers will not be able to become President. lala Islam ko Badnam na kro................ Namaz or Islam ke shrt to Phrlo.

I called you shaitan because you said that people like Ayub Khan who changed and played with Islamic laws, Yahya Khan urf General Rani 24 hours sharabi and zani, broke Pakistan, killed Muslims of Bengal and Musharraf ( burned Allah's house and Quran, killed Muslims of Afghanistan, sold Muslims to CIA for dollars, murdered Hafiz e Quran yateem children etc etc etc) can become Ameer and leaders of Muslims despite knowing what crimes these shaitans commited.

I think that you are some shaitan or dajjal trying to fool simple minded Muslims by taking name of Islam. Do you know that Mirza Qadiani also used to talk a lot about Islam but later on when he started to gain some following he unveiled his real evil agenda. Not every one who talk about Islam is real there are also many wolves hiding in a sheep's skin.

Last edited:
I called you shaitan because you said that people like Ayub Khan who changed and played with Islamic laws, Yahya Khan urf General Rani 24 hours sharabi and zani, broke Pakistan, killed Muslims of Bengal and Musharraf ( burned Allah's house and Quran, killed Muslims of Afghanistan, sold Muslims to CIA for dollars, murdered Hafiz e Quran yateem children etc etc etc) can become Ameer and leaders of Muslims despite knowing what crimes these shaitans commited.

you sound more and more like TTP leader.

Are you sure your real name is not Fazlu?

I mean seriously

What is your stance on Lal aka khooni masjid?

you sound more and more like TTP leader.

Are you sure your real name is not Fazlu?

I mean seriously

What is your stance on Lal aka khooni masjid?

All Muslims respect the martyrs of Lal Masjid and consider them as Shuhadah. Only liberals and seculars like you call them terrorists.

Afghanistan wo Jay Jo ya Kahy K Lar K Shryat laon ga.........Ma to Foj ko emandar smjhta hon or Foj sa Bhater koye ya Tabdle Nahe la sakta.

Are you drunk or just disorderly ? Where's that stuff from anyways ? All I see is Mullah and Military overdoses being propagated as some freaking divine cause with additional brain farts of " Do you not accept this ? " and kill all those who oppose :azn:

All Muslims respect the martyrs of Lal Masjid and consider them as Shuhadah. Only liberals and seculars like you call them terrorists.

Kiddo , you dont accumulate weapons into mosques , you dont take the law in your hands , you dont kidnap women and damage Govt property , you dont challenge the writ of the state and you sure as hell do not fire at the forces , get killed and expect the Pakistanis to call you " martyr " . Your so called Islam is more dangerous than any foreign element out there .

@Khaqan Humayun
Are you saying that the likes of Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan urk Gen Rani, Pervez Busharraf, Kayani urf Extension should become the Ameer ul Momineen of an Islamic state?

Nah , that honor is strictly limited to Commander of the Faithful Gen. Zia-ul-Haq and Mullah Omer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom